• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    hello ^^
    first time..bit nervous...
    anyway im a 14 year old boy, iv never had a girlfreind (no im not a dork), i just act nervous when im with them, nothing wrong with it...except the fact that the chavvy gits who go out with any breathing thing without a penis have decided that i am now gay.
    im so not gay! and it gets to me but i dont really care but when i look at my future i think, zero girls in 14 years...how many girlfreinds will i have had by the age of 30?
    theres a few nice girls in my school, i know one of them used to like me but i dont know what she thinks now.

next topic.
    i have a strong group of freinds, all of wich are better than me at everything apart from singing and music.
    the problem is all of them have quit wealthy parents and my parents arent...millionares, shall we say.
    all my buddys get what they want when they want it, i have a wii and now 360's are the biz all of my m8s in the last month have converted to xbox...1 kids brother had one just coz he had one!
    i just hate feeling like the poor kid, gets me down sometimes.

next topic.
    my parents split up when i was 8.
    i never got over it and both of them now have partners for themselves.
    sometimes it just feels weird thinking of my parents and other people y'know?

anyway, i suppose my blabbing is over, i dont mind what you guys say.
    im just writing this so i can let it all out tbh.
    keeping things squashed inside my head can sometimes be depressing :(

Years
    hello ^^
    anyway im a 14 year old boy, iv never had a girlfreind (no im not a dork), i just act nervous when im with them, nothing wrong with it...except the fact that the chavvy gits who go out with any breathing thing without a penis have decided that i am now gay.
    im so not gay! and it gets to me but i dont really care but when i look at my future i think, zero girls in 14 years...how many girlfreinds will i have had by the age of 30?
    theres a few nice girls in my school, i know one of them used to like me but i dont know what she thinks now.

You shouldn't need to feel that you should be in a relationship, even at your age. I personally think it's a little too early to be going down that route, so for know I would suggest that you continue with your studies. As for people thinking that you're gay, well, it happens. =| You'll have to be content with taking the moral high ground and not lowering yourself to their level - doing something drastic about it will probably only make the problem worse.

next topic.
    i have a strong group of freinds, all of wich are better than me at everything apart from singing and music.
    the problem is all of them have quit wealthy parents and my parents arent...millionares, shall we say.
    all my buddys get what they want when they want it, i have a wii and now 360's are the biz all of my m8s in the last month have converted to xbox...1 kids brother had one just coz he had one!

Do you know if either of your parents are saving up for something in your future, such as a car or university or simply some money to get you started once you leave school? I'd much prefer a savings account set up by my parents to being spoiled with stuff like Xboxs etc. Happiness doesn't stem from material goods in the long term - it sounds clichéd, but it's true, in my opinion.

next topic.

So your parents have been separated for six years? They say time heals all wounds, so I guess all you can do is just try to accept that fact that they aren't together. My parents split about ten years ago, I think, when I was six or seven years of age, and I think I got over that fact pretty quickly. ._. Certainly, by the time I was nine or ten it didn't bother me all too much, and now the subject never really crosses my mind.

anyway, i suppose my blabbing is over, i dont mind what you guys say.
    im just writing this so i can let it all out tbh.
    keeping things squashed inside my head can sometimes be depressing :(

Good on you. It can take a lot to say this sort of stuff, especially if you don't have a release for it in your school or home life. Once again, it sounds clichéd, but have you considered writing a diary? Or even something like a LiveJournal? If you really benefit from writing things down like this then I'd recommend something like a dairy or a LJ.

I hope I've helped. =]

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    thanx buddy, like i said i dont mind the comments but good ones are appreicated :D

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    hello ^^
    Well, I'm 13 and haven't had a boyfriend, I know a year younger, but a lot of boys and girls in my school are 14, 15, never had a date. I know we may not be calling eachother gay, but what you do with that is up to you.

• Laugh along, and joke around with them. If they're you're friends they're probably joking about it. If they're not your friends then I think you shouldn't really care what they think about you, especially if it's untrue.
    • Try to make some sort of move! If you're that concerned about what they think maybe you should actually make an effort to get a girlfriend. If you know and like a girl enough, then go ahead and take a risk, ask her out. Worst that can happen is you say no, then you have to move on... so what?
    • Ignore them! If nothing else works, just forget about it. Remember, maybe these people will make fun of you, but eventually your time will come and you can brag about your girlfriend eventually, haha. Well, not brag, but you get my point. =p
    next topic.
    In my group of friends, I'm the "poor" one. I mean, I'm not poor, neither are you- you and I are both typing this on a computer, so we can't be that bad, ne? There's this kid who was in my 6th grade class, every time some new phone came out, he got it. People were so interested in the shiny new phones, and said it was so cool- but really, we laughed. Every thing he got he got on a whim, whenever he wanted it, and he wouldn't succeed in life that way. One day he'd have to face the real world, and in the real world there's not always instant gratification.

It may not help much, but keep that in mind.

next topic.
    Ooh, I see what you mean.. my parents have been together, so I can't exactly tell you "I understand how you feel", but I can imagine. Kind of awkward, because you used to always picture your mom and dad together, and now its mom with this other guy, and dad with this other woman. If it bothers you, try to talk to your parents about it. If you really don't want to, then just think.. the other person is a person too, it may not be your dad, but people do move on, and you have to as well.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    thank you for that.
    firstly its all well and jolly asking somebody out but kids are ruthless.
    they wont just say "no sorry" they'll say, "eurgh get lost loser!" and ***** about you to there freinds.
    the other problem i get with the nervous bit is that if i did ask them out, even though i was nervous, would i get more nervous going out with them and end up in a bum relationship.

im over the money thing tbh.
    its still gets to me though and with the relationship thing i thank you for your advice, i didnt think about the other person in both the relationships...although my parents are what i get upset about i gotta remember the other people are the same as all of us.
    no some simulation put there to p!ss me off.
    thank you.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    hello ^^

All right, well listen. Firstly I don't think that it is very rational to think to yourself "zero girls in 14 years" because let's face it, the first ten years of that you either didn't know what a girl was, or were disgusted by them. Secondly, you're not supposed to be a super big playa at 14. 14 is what? grade 9? I had had only 1 girlfriend by then, and I was super nervous about asking her out, I only did it because I fully knew that she also liked me.

Listen, girls are pretty complicated. Guys are not supposed to know much about them, but if you really want me to help you understand them better, I have a lot of experience with girls and you can contact me via PM or VM. All I have to say is that you've gotta ignore how complicated they are if you can't understand it, and just be yourself. That way they'll come to you.

next topic.

Well, in my group of friends, I am one of the richer ones. I'm not trying to sound better than you, I'm just trying to give you the point of view from your friends. If you hang out with them, and you say it's a strong group of friends, there's no reason they don't like you. If anything, I have to deal with people who are richer than me and they are complete cocky jerks. I hate them sometimes, so it should be you getting them down, not the other way around. But I don't suggest that because it's always good to have friends. So what I'm trying to say is that money doesn't buy personality, you just have to be a great guy and they'll love you for that. Sooner or later they'll realize that material possessions aren't half as good as actual people.

next topic.
    This is something that I have zero knowledge of, unfortunately. All I can say is that there's really nothing that you can change, and it's already been 6 years, all you can really do is get over it, one way or another. I know it's much more complicated than it sounds, but I believe that you can do it, you just have to too. [/lolcheesy]

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    thanx m8, i would ask your advice on girls but according to your profile your 8 so...

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    thanx m8, i would ask your advice on girls but according to your profile your 8 so...
    An 8 year old has better grammar and spelling than you, how does that feel?
    Profiles are not to be trusted.

I have one thing to say. You may be upset about your parents divorce, but if they were still together in an unhappy relationship, would that really be for the better? I think you would probably be less happy in that situation.
    If your parents new partners are good people, then try your best to get along with them and it will be better for everyone.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022

..I told you I've been in grade 9. What kind of 8 year-old's been in grade 9?

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    ok i got another problem lol

i accused a guy of raping me when he didnt rape me. is there a way that i can make him forgive me or is it just a lost cause?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010

i accused a guy of raping me when he didnt rape me. is there a way that i can make him forgive me or is it just a lost cause?
    Why would you accuse someone of raping you when he didn't? And why would you think he would accept your apology after he probably had to go through a lot of crap just to prove he didn't rape you?

Years

Do you know what generally happens to people who cry rape? This is what happened to a woman in the country I live in - in the city I live in, in fact. One year in jail, and eight innocent men who had their lives ruined. You are a very disturbed individual, and it disgusts me even more that you can laugh it off with a "lol".

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years

Do you know what generally happens to people who cry rape? This is what happened to a woman in the country I live in - in the city I live in, in fact. One year in jail, and eight innocent men who had their lives ruined. You are a very disturbed individual, and it disgusts me even more that you can laugh it off with a "lol".

ok ok there was more to it then i posted, didnt just do it to do it you know. i actually had a reason.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    ok ok there was more to it then i posted, didnt just do it to do it you know. i actually had a reason.

There is no reason to say someone raped you unless they actually did it. Lieing about that will mean that when you tell people what actually happened they won't believe you, as you have lied about being raped.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015

i accused a guy of punching me when he didnt punch me. is there a way that i can make him forgive me or is it just a lost cause?

this is more plausible, you could go to jail on a serious false accusation...
    in fact perhaps you should...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Guys be polite. Don't rush to conclusions. She might actually have a good reason, although I doubt it.
    Tell us then.

Years

I imagine you have an explanation?
    If so, please tell us. This is for us and you.

*Us: We get to hear why
    *You: So your reputation on the forum doesn't go down the hole, however, looking at your Red Rep count, it seems that is a little to late.

I am interested to see why.
    There can be legitimate reasons for this. However, there aren't many...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back