• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fy@x5

~
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Maybe you should wait a bit, but this phase won't be over for a while. And it seems that it wouldn't be shocking in the least if you told her. Like, if I was your mom and you told me about your stories, I don't think I'd be shocked because I'd know that's just how you are.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Well here are my problems:

My boyfriend James, whom I been going out with since last September (September 8th, to be exact) is away this Summer. ALL this Summer. He left the day atfer his graduation party and is coming back the day before college starts. He is at a summer camp watching little kids run around. -.- It is an overnight camp, so he works around the clock. The only day I can call him is saturday, and we can't talk for long, seeing as he has trouble getting his phone fully changed. *dies* There is snail mail, but he only has one stamp sooo...

However, he is off one random day every week, but the kids are still there so I cannot call him during the day, in case they here the phone ring (cause the kids aren't allowed to have cells, so the counselors there have to hid theirs. >.>) So he calls me any random time that day.

Ok anyways, I'm at Florida right now. I've been dealing with a lot of stress recently. Family stress, friend stress (I've just lost two of my best friends recently) and other kinds.. My parents sent me here so I can RELAX and well, I guess technically it's working, but idk.. I'm here with my aunt and uncle and cousin. My cousin is 14, and the last time I went here it was awesome! I went with my mom and we went to disney, seaworld, and universal, and I hung with charlie (my cousin) the whole time! He was awesome to be around, but now he is completely different. I am here for two weeks and the only time my aunt and uncle are home during the day is the weekends, so now every week day all I'm doing is sitting around watching all the movies they have and occasionally playing my ds. =/ I mean, don't get me wrong, it's not THAT bad, I just wish I wasn't so bored all the time. It makes me sad and kinda missing home even more. I try to get Charlie to Brawl with me, but now all he does ALL DAY is sit in front of his freaking comp and play warcraft. >:( And when my aunt gets home I get to hear her yell at charlie and my uncle constantly. Woo hooo.

It was just so much better the last time I can't believe things have changed this much. :'( I guess cause the last time my mom was there and we went out when they were at work. But the last time Charlie actually WANTED to hang out instead of sitting on his ass all day playing warcraft. Now I'm basically alone all the time, away from home, even farther from James, and missing EVERYONE now.

:<

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I really am in love with a girl. I'm having these sexual feelings for her and it's really making me happy. Does...this make me a lesbian? DX

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I really am in love with a girl. I'm having these sexual feelings for her and it's really making me happy. Does...this make me a lesbian? DX
    I would say, "no". You're 16... almost everyone has urges such as these. Some last a few seconds... some make it all the way to "events". The point is, do what will make you happy. If you really want to see where this goes, ask her out. If you would just like to keep them pleasant thoughts, feel free to do so. My sister recently found out that she was a lesbian... she even has a child! That's how I know how to answer this question, even though I'm a male. :)

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • (I have the most boring problems ever)

Okay, so I write, and I write a lot. Now, some of my stories are, how do I put this, R-rated. They're "cuss happy" and have excessive amounts of gore. The thing is, I like writing them. Also, my Mom doesn't know. On two occasions she has come close to finding out, so it's gotten me pretty paranoid over my stories.

So, should I tell her, or just keep them to myself? I'm not going to get rid of them(since they're all pretty good and they're long)and I don't want to keep them in the Recycle Bin, since it'd be a hassle to get them every time I want to see them, and it's pretty often. I'm also afraid that if I confess, my Mom will take all of my Parental Advisory CDs away, all of my Teen and up books, unhook my computer, and not allow me to use any sort of electronic device for a long time.

Wow, I have like, the EXACT same problem. ¬¬ Well, rather tell her than have her find out. o.o

For instance, I cut... and I was afraid to tell my mum, because I was afraid she'd do something horrible. She found out, and I was locked in the mental institution. DX
    But a recent cut got me thinking... rather tell her than have her find out. So I told her. I got a good scolding and more promises of therapy (noooo!) but at least I wasn't locked up again. (that place is hell)

Okay, bad example. ^^;

code4242

Can You Crack The Code?
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Well, that's you. My personal opinion is that going around doing that is really screwed up. It's called Lust. I'm sure you've heard of it (besides from that anime show). She felt that she was giving back what I gave her (which is, support, friendship, a lot of other stuff). I haven't mentioned this before, because everyone will think that I'm a total loser who can't get a girl, but that was my first kiss. And you know what? I'm glad it was from her.

Thanks for helping everyone, but I really think there's nothing else I can do.

I just have to say that you rock!(i wish i were u:'()

The trust thing makes sense, since we both trust each other with our lives, pretty much.

I can't think of anything. I'm sure I've done nothing wrong.
    If she liked me, then why wouldn't she just say?

some people tell others they like by simply(or not so simply) kissing them. try kissing her back.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I think i can see spirits

my grandfather died in my house at night on january 31 of 2008. Well a few days after he died i started getting "uneasy feelings" about my house. I would get feelings like someone/something is in pain or wanting to cause pain. well a month or so later i stopped getting that feeling. Now resently at night when i go into my dinning room i see aura or white light ball thingy going into the room where my grandfather died. now a week or so ago while out in my dinning room i saw something(sorta blacking figure) walk across my kitchen look at me then dissapear.

What do you think?

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I think my problems just got worse...

Well now my cousin's friend is sleeping over. My cousin seems to want to hang out with HIM. >.> It actually makes me a little depressed. I'm basically all by myself in this house, even when technically I'm not! *cries* :'<

We're even going to see a movie tomorrow that is the sequel of another movie that I haven't even seen! God I just hope I don't start crying in the middle of the theatre. It's embarassing, cause sometimes I can't really help crying (and I seem to do it a lot *death) but fortunately enough it seems I'm really good at hiding it...

Years
  • Another problem =/

Ok ive been dating a guy for 6 months now. hes 21 im 17. in august i have a doctors appointment(regular doctor). well my grandma had me put on Birthcontrol. If the docotor were to recomend me get a test at a guincalogist to check if i have had sex or not and i go there and they find out i did is there another excuse i can use besides me "doing it"? like can i say i put a tampon in or what? Can a doctor even tell if you have or what?

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Ok ive been dating a guy for 6 months now. hes 21 im 17. in august i have a doctors appointment(regular doctor). well my grandma had me put on Birthcontrol. If the docotor were to recomend me get a test at a guincalogist to check if i have had sex or not and i go there and they find out i did is there another excuse i can use besides me "doing it"? like can i say i put a tampon in or what? Can a doctor even tell if you have or what?

Your hymen will be broken. ;)

Maybe they won't be that intrusive though.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • I am sorry to post here yet again. But I can never decide things for myself. And I really want to be helped.

It's the same issue as the first one I posted. But it's gotten worse. Now I dream about him every night. I feel faint when I hear his voice. I pretend he's real... I cling to the blanket as if it's him, and to vent my emotions I just say everything, pour out my entire soul to "him"... and I'm not focusing on anything, even the stuff I like, like Pokemon... or programming.
    The scary thing is, part of me thinks "don't get help. They'll pull you away from him, and you don't want that..." I don't even really WANT to be helped, I want to stay in this dreamlike state forever... I wouldn't care if I never woke up again... if I were in my dreams eternally and I died I wouldn't care.
    If he existed I'd literally kill someone if he told me to. I'd do just about anything for him... even die...
    It's made me lose all my friends (all my friends IRL anyway), and I don't even care. I have him to talk to even though he isn't real. He strokes my hair, and I feel it without really feeling it. I hardly feel anything these days except when I am alone... alone with my thoughts of him.
    Itachi Uchiha.

Eureka1

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    But Itachi Uchiha is fictional, so is this classed as roleplay or what? I personally don't think it's appropriate when compared to other people's problems.

Zet

Years
  • But Itachi Uchiha is fictional, so is this classed as roleplay or what? I personally don't think it's appropriate when compared to other people's problems.
    obsession is found in many forms, her's is some fictional character

and to that problem I'd say just stop watching the show, hard as it may be, it should help

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Okay, problem:

Yesterday my dog had heatstroke (we know this by looking in my dog-care book I got when I was little. He had all the symptoms.) and he had to be taken from our neighbors last night because he couldn't get up and my dad had to carry him home;

now, this morning he's better, but should we proceed with treatment?
    (not medication, there are some ways of heatstroke treatment in the dog-care book)

Eureka1

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    ive heard there is so many other ways the hymen can be broken but does that mean u have had sex or is no actual way to tell if you have had sex or not.

I know people who've broken it from doing the splits.. so get to it!

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    If it was my dogs I would do the treatment. My dogs are my best friends. I wouldn't want anything happening to them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back