• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Power Of Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    "****, c'mon Gengar go follow them. If anyone touches that bird, i want them to never wake up!" Sithre yelleda as his gengar took off after the chopper.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    "****, c'mon Gengar go follow them. If anyone touches that bird, i want them to never wake up!" Sithre yelleda as his gengar took off after the chopper. :dead:

Years
    OOC: Ali's a guy -_-;.... Yeah, you're not the first one to make that mistake... I should achange his name next RP I join... -_-;;...

IC: After recalling Ninetails, he looked up to Max,

'Absolutely! Let's go!!' He shouted, not wanting to let Zapdos escape after being so close to it.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Come back and fight you cowards!" Sanada yelled in frustration as the chopper came to pick up the fleeing Azure members.
    "Okay, come back guys." as he returned Loki and Umbreon to their respective Pok?balls Sanada heard the boy who had introduced himself as 'Seth' hollering
    "Max! It isn't Azure who's captured Zapdos!"
    "What are you going on about?" Sanada asked, running towards Seth "Doran was the one who pressed the button, who else could it be?"

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Jet followed everyone,being silent.He didn't need to land or recall Leon,he could just fly him over to fire island."Okay Leon,to fire island."He told his pokemon,and he nodded.He flew over the others.Jet would have asked them if they wanted a ride,but,for one Leon can olny fly with two people,and two,Max said they needed to get over there quickly.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    OOC: Oh, I'm so sorry, Raichu_tamer. I should have checked your sign-up thing. Ali just sounded like a girl's name. Once again, sorry ^_^

IC: Max nodded, smiling. That was a non-verbal way of saying "thank you.". He quickly ran over and climbed on top of the pokemon.

"If anybody doesn't have a flying pokemon, get over here! Let's go!"

Max did infact hear the boy known as Seth say that Doran Azure had not captured Zapdos.

Of course he did.

Max had seen it with his own eyes. Zapdos was flying though the air, following the helicopter in it's cage. Not by choice of course, but it couldn't do anything about it.

---

Tarin, not wasting anytime, quickly recalled his pokemon and dashed over next to the gyarados. He planted his feet in the side and Max hoisted him up. He muttered a hasty thank you, waiting for the others.

------

A member of team Azure notcied the ghostly Gengar floating through the air after them. The person grabbed a tiny ball from his belt and threw it at the pokemon. it hurtled threough the air, before colliding with the pokemon and exploding. Some kind of electric channel had been contained inside the ball, which exlpoded into Gengar, releasing the electricity. It shocked it so much, that Gengar lost energy and fell through the air back towards Lightning Island.

OOC: Sorry for saying what happened to your pokemon, Sithe, I just...nevermind ><

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back