• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Power Of Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    (Please don't make pokemon appear without my permission, but this one time, I'll go with it)

Tarin looked calmly at the onix that seminly was racing towards them, looking very angry. Then Tarin looked as a trainer ran up the trail of the mountain, screaming at the top of his lungs. Tarin just stood there calmly, casualy throwing a pokeball forward, releasing a vaporeon.

"Vaporeon. Attack with Hydro Pump."

The wtaer pokemon shot a large batch of water from its mouth and the torrent engulfed the rock pokemon. It gave a large roar before fallling over and causing a resounding loud crash.

"That is how you take care of an onix."

He then looked at the running trainer.

"Not but running and screaming."

---

Max broke out in a bout of clappning after the rock snake fell over from the vaporeon's attack.

"Well done! These are the kind of experienced trainers the agency was looking for! I have a couple pokemon of my own but probably not as strong as yours."

He finished his clapping and then signaled for everyone to walk up the trail.

Years
    Ali felt a bit threatened and insecure by the apparent experience that the other trainer had just demonstrated. After pausing his movement for a moment, he followed the leader towards the trail, Raichu by his side. After that onix had just attacked, he was ready for almost anything. The attack of a wild pokemon seemed like a good wake-up call after the soothing cruise across the water.

Deadly Aim

Seth Wayes
    Years
    (OOC: sorry about that, next time I'll PM you... ^^; )

Seth felt quite embarrassed as he walked to the back of the group. Man, he had just embarrassed himself by running away. Then again, that thing was just 7 feet in front iof him when it came out of the ground... Can you really him for running away? Now, they all likely thought that he was an idiot... He trudged along at the rear, just staying two yards behind the group. Besides, it'd be best to leave him alone for now...

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Jet didn't even see anything,he had just stoped because everyone else did.He looked up at Hypa,who looked bugged out."What?You look like you just saw an onix."He asked her,and she shook her head at him. Man,She thought in her head,He is so oblivious when he zones out.
    He started paying attention to stuff,but without thinking so intently,he was getting kind of bored.So,He desided to catch up to the one person he accualy met,Ali.
    "Hey."He greeted.

Years
    'Hey... What do you think so far?' He asked, watching Raichu happily greet Hypa.

'Chu!' He perked, ahead of Hypa.

'It's a very beautiful island...' He muttered, a bit louder than normal mutters. He noticed that the trainer that had ran from the Onix was now wallowing in the back of the group.

'What do you say we go talk to him?' Ali asked, leaning closer to Jet.

'I feel kinda bad, he must be embarassed... You can't blame him though, he was the first person to notice! And he looked pretty close to the Onix... I'd be scared too if I wasn't so involved with the surroundings. If it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't have noticed 'til it was too late... Let's go say hi!' Ali said, the same smile on his face. He waited for Jet to reply.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    "Alright,seems like a good idea."Jet smiled back."It is a very beatifu isand,they all are."He responded to the question.
    Hypa sqweeled happily."pi!"

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    "How "good" could these trainers be if a simple onix sturs this much attention", Sithre spoke under his breath. He glanced to the three trainers at the edge of the group, "Lets hope they don't freeze up in battle, im gonna save them".

Years
    Ali nodded and walked slowly to the back of the group,

'Hey...' He said softly to the person in the far back.

'You okay?' He asked.

'That Onix came up outta no where...' He continued, taking each step now with caution.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Tiny paths had been erected on each mountain so they were tourist accesible. Ever since Ash and company had been to the islands, it had become a tourist attraction. But ever since the trouble with Azure started, it was closed except to this little group. The path up Lightning Island had plants curling all over it. You might want to make sure you don't step on any tiny bug pokemon.

A lour cry could be heard from the top of the mountain. Electricity was crackling in every direction.

"Guys! Let's go! Team Azure must already be up there!"

Max yelled before taking off, sprinting up the mountain as fast as he could.

-------

Tarin had never really been a fan of running. He would have killed for a big flying pokemon right now, a dragonite possible.

"Oh well, we just need to get up there."

Tarin's legs started up and he too took off running, billowing behind Max.

Deadly Aim

Seth Wayes
    Years
    "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine... Just fairly embarrassed." Seth replied. Suddenly, his conversation was cut short when he heard a loud cry from atop the mountain path and sounds of thunder... Zapdos! Max began to then shout from the head of the group.

"Guys! Let's go! Team Azure must already be up there!"

Seth turned to jet and smirked as he began to get into a running jog.

"You ready, man? I'll see you up ahead..." He asked as he cracked a smile, looking at the trainer at his side before picking up into a sprint and beginning to catch up with the other trainers. He was, however, eying that shady -looking trainer carefully. He didn't know why, but his "trainer instinct," if you will, suggested that his intentions weren't to free Zapdos from its oppressors apparently like the rest of the grouo...

Years
    Ali grinned at Raichu, noticing his tail straight up in the air, collecting the electricity.

'Quit that, let's get going!' He exclaimed, running up to the rest of the group,

'Wow... I didn't expect so much to happen so quickly... I'm really hoping we aren't too late! Raichu, use agility to sprint ahead and make sure nothing happens before we get there!' He said, taking up most of his breath as he continued to run. Raichu nodded, and ran around the corner ahead of the rest of the group as fast as he could.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Jet sighed and started runing.He looked at Hypa,to make sure she was keeping up,and she was,just fine.Jet nodded at her and ran slightly faster.He wished he could use Flygon,but that probibly would attract attention,and he didn't think Max wanted to much attention,nor the rest of the group.Wait... He thought,Leon's shiney!Maybe it'll draw the attention away from them...No,if they have a shot at the ledendary,I'd think they'd take it.I know rocket would've..But,it's a chance.Should I or shouldn't I? Yeah,he thinks alot. I'll spare you alot of time.He desided agest it,worried that if he need him,him being his second strongest pokemon,he might loose health.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Max was running up the mountain when he saw a Raichu sprint past his, probably using the agility technique. After awhile of running, Max started to pant and breath heavily. He hadn't run this hard or long since he was in high school. he needed to start doing this more often.

"Guys! We're almost there! Let's try to keep going without stopping!"

------

Tarin ran along, not feeling too bad because he liked to run or jog at least for an hour every day. Although after awhile, his ebergy was depleting. He would have given anything to sprout wings right now.

Years
    OOC: phew, I thought this was dead!!

IC: Raichu had almost gotten to the top of the mountain, quickly approaching the corner that would lead to the top.

'Chu?' He muttered softly, now turning his head into the corner. He quickly sprinted to a small stone, hiding as much of himself that he could behind it, trying to stuff his long tail against his body to keep the others from seeing.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Jet was following behind the others,Hypa on his shoulder,and he just relized that.He looked at her ans rolled his eyes."Hypa,you're so lazy."He said,then kept his eyes on were he was going.Jet was getting slightly tired,but he liked to run,so it wasn't a problem.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    A man was standing there, his hair billowing around in the slight breeze that was blowing. A humongous electric bird was before him, flapping its wnigs in the air, creating sparkles of electricity in every direction. It was screaming, about to attack the man ferociously. A couple members of Team Azure stood behind him, worried looks painted on their faces. A female took a step forward and spoke out to the man infront of her.

"Err, Boss, are you sure about this? even with Registeel, Zapdos will be a powerful opponent."

Sure? Of course I'm sure! We'll take care of it and then we'll capture the other two."

At that exact moment, a yellow blur zipped by and hid behind a giant rock or something. Doran, the man whom the female had been speaking too, the leader of Team Azure, saw a large tail with a bolt of electricity at the end. It must have been a Raichu. Doran looked to the female.

Go take care of that Raichu. It could be a spy."

The memeber nodded and snuck up behind the raichu, slowly unclipping a ball from her belt. She threw it forward and a Seviper slid out. It began to hiss, alerting the pokemon of it's presence.

-------

Finally, the group had reached the top of ther mountain.

"Guys, we need to hide behind something for moment so they don't see us."

Max said in a clear voice. He noticed a large group of trees bunched together. He motioned for the group to follw and they proceded to the hiding spot. Max looked out at the bird and team azure, waiting for the right moment to pop out and attack.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Sithre watched as the other trainers ran to the safety of the trees. "Gengar lets go", his gengar appeared and both it and its trainer dissapeared. Now invisible by the power of his ghoul, Sithre walked foward to see what was going on.

Years
    'RAICHU!' Raichu shouted, jumping out from behind the rock, now that it was evident that he had been found. Raichu ran to the middle of the plateau, and stuck his tail straight up into the air. A downpour immediately started, something that would definately benefit himself, and Zapdos in a battle. Dark, stormy clouds quickly started to drift in towards Raichu, preparing to collect as much electricity he could, getting ready to attack.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Jet followed the group,Hypa,seeing that Raichu was in trouble,wanted to help,but was busy gathering it's own electicity for battle,if needed.Jet wasn't too content not doing anything,so he turned to Max for some orders.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back