• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Power Of Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Maybe I can still make it...

IC:

"Attention! Attention all passengers! We have arrived at our destination. Please go to the bottom of the boat, cross over the bridge and wait on the dock for me!"

"You've really done it this time Snease!" Sanada growled red-faced, trying to recall the Pok?mon into its ball "Get down from there right this bloody instant! We're going to be late!"

"Snease!" The little creature replied, dodging the beam shooting out of the Pok?ball and hiding even deeper between the pipes in the engine room- Sanada had forgotten about Sneasel's phobic fright for the sea, it was alright as long as he was kept inside of the ship but the moment Sneasel had caught a glimpse of the water mass (Sanada had accidentaly left him outside of the Pok?ball since he was in too much of a hurry) the Pok?mon had instantly bolted, fleeing in to the furthermost bowels of the engine room.

After a few more tries, Sanada managed to hit the panicked Sneasel, putting an end to the chase. Dashing up on deck, Sanada noticed that the others had already landed. He looked at the shoreline, it wasn't very far but it was still too distant to cover with a jump. Teioh groaned Guess I'll have to swim it.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    The Azure member watched the Raichu run away and ito the middle fot he plateau.

The coward.

"Seviper, go attack! I'll give you some help!"

The member threw another ball forward, releasing an Arbok.

"Go attack guys!"

The two snake pokemon lunged forward, both about to use bite on the electric pokemon.

--------

Let's go guys!"

Max jumped out of the bushes and ran forward. He unclipped 3 balls from his belt and threw them forward.

"Ninetails and Kirlia, go help Raichu! Scyther, go attack Doran!"

The 3 pokemon nodded and then ran forward.

--------

Tarin leaped out of the bushes at the sound of max shouting "Let's go!"

He threw all of his pokeballs and gave his pokemon orders.

"Flareon and Vaporeon, go get Arbok and Seviper! Jolteon and Eevee, go stop Doran! Umbreon and Espeon, stay here and await orders!"

(Guys, just send out pokemon and such if you want too. I'll say what happened in the next post)

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!
    Sanada, soaking wet after his little swim, ran up the mountain path as fast as his legs could carry him. Seeing the foreboding clouds build over the mountain top he quickened his pace, ignoring the sizable body of an Onix sprawled across the road.

As Sanada finally reached the summit he saw that the others were already preparing to take on a group of team Azure goons, Zapdos gathering power at an impressive rate behind them. Finally some action he thought, still panting and wheezing. After a quick survey of the situation he made his decisions:
    "Get out there!" Sanada cried, throwing the three pok?balls towards the ground "Loki, Water Pulse Arbok! Sneasel, cover for Loki and hit them with an ice beam! Umbreon, charge that leader guy!"

OOC:Choosing the moves your Pok?mon use is allowed, right?

Last edited:
    Years
    Ali threw out 2 more pokeballs,

'Gyaradose, Vileplume, go help Raichu!' Once the beams of light had dimmed, a massive gyaradose, and a mischevious looking Vileplume appeared.

OOC: I'm guessing you're going to deal with Raichu (like the other pokemon), so I didn't say anything about it

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Sithre reappeared behind the growing number of Azure members. "Gengar make sure no one touches that Zapdos, if they try annihilate them!"

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Because of the rather dull trip to the island bruce had fallen asleep he woke up in chikorita nudging him roughly

''Where are we? Don't tell me we're already here''
    Chic chico
    ''Darn I've been waiting all my life to see zapdos and then I had to fall asleep'' he quickly withdrew chikorita and began running towards the mountain on his way down he saw a young man trying to get his sneasel in the pokeball, he saw an Onix lying on the ground he ran as fast as he could, after a run of about two minutes he came up to the mountain he saw the group fighting against team azure members
    ''Sorry I'm late guys I overslept, chikorita and dusclops go help Jolteon and Eevee''

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Jet threw a pokeball in the air,seeing that the pokemon battle was on.It was his Flygon."Hypa,get on Leon back." HYpa jumped on to Leons back.Before Jet could speak again to give Leon's orders,he had already taken off,so he could join the battle quickly."Leon,Fly by and use crunch on the a Arbok,and Hypa,Thunder wave on the Seviper!"He shouted to his pokemon,flying high.Leon dove and opened his mouth to exsute the attack.Hypa was still gathering some energy to give the best thunder wave she could.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    (Yes, Alter Ego)

(Just to make this simpler to read, I'm going to divide everything into a box)

Code:
    Arbok and Seviper quickly flipped their heads around, watching all the pokemon that were surrounding them. 
    Then were crushed under all the attack, and wree sent flying back to their master, fainted at her feet.

Code:
    [i]Dang children. They're so strong. let's see if they can stand up to this![/i]

Two more Azure members walked beside the female member. They all threw one ball forward, releasing very. big. pokemon. 3 Aggrons to be exact. 
    One of them picked up the Raichu and threw it carelessly into a tree, finishing with a mighty swing of it's tail, sending the Raichu into the sky. 
    Another Aggron noticed an Umbreon charging at their leader. It bent down, grabbed the dark pokemon, and then threw it like a jet into Sanada. 
    The last Aggron grabbed Eevee and Jolteon and flung them back at Tarin's feet.

Code:
    Doran was busy with Zapdos, but he did hear the cries and screams of several pokemon charging at him. He threw forward one pokeball, which released a Dragonite.

"Dragonite! Hyper Beam!"

The large draconis pokemon opened it's mouth wide and spurt forth a large blast of energy. It swept over the battlefield, sending every pokemon that was going for Doran flying backwards, eventually landing on the ground with several thuds.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Darn! Jet wasn't happy.He knew his pokemon would get hurt,but they were fighting so...morronic like."Alright,Hypa,return."He said,and Hypa was surrounded by the red light that was her pokeball.He then climbed on Leon,not sure if he should try to just attack,or ask Max for a walking talky,and get a birds...er,Flygon's eye veiw of what was going on.She got off Leon for a minute,and ran over to Max real quick,and explaned his idea quickly.

Years
    'No, Raichu!!' Ali called, running up to him, and bringing him back to the foot of the field where the rest of the trainers were.

'I guess you're done for now...' He muttered, solemnly recalling Raichu back to his pokeball.

'What can I do... Aggron's attacks are so strong... I need to stop them from attacking some how...'

~The very young 4-tailed Vulpix continued to sniff around the house, eventually making her way to a fire stone,

'Don't go near that,' Ali called,

'What am I going to do with you if you barely know any decent attacks? It would be a waste of a Ninetails to keep it in Beauty contests and nothing else...'~

'Now I know what I'll do... Aggron is half steel, half rock... As long as it doesn't use any rock attacks, you'll be fine...' He stated, grasping tightly onto a pokeball. He tossed it out into the battlefield, and watcehd a 7-tailed Ninetails appear out of light, the 7th tail now half-way through a split, turning into 8.

'Ninetails, use attract!' He watched, and hoped that Ninetails would take his command. Since she evolved, she acted much too snobby.

Deadly Aim

Seth Wayes
    Years
    Seth ran over to Tarin's side when he saw Umbreon get manhandled by an Aggron. He wasted no time in pulling out a pokeball from his belt and tossing it...

"Go, Bagon! Stop that with your Flamethrower!"

"Ba-Bagon!" Thr pokemon cried out before a searing steam of flame came out of its mouth, plastering the Aggron in the nrearly white-hot flames.

"You looked like you needed a hand there, man!"Seth said, not taking his gaze off the battle.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "That one was mine actually..." Sanada grunted from underneath the mass of the maimed Umbreon, who soon got back on its feet with a defiant expression on its face, ready to enter the fray once more. "Are you sure?" Sanada asked the Umbreon, recieving a vigorous nod in return. Umbreon, much like Sanada, was not one to back down at the first obstacle. "Alright then." He replied, grining at his four legged friend "Hit that Aggron with a Confuse Ray and prepare to Counter the next attack." he then turned to his other Pok?mon "Loki, try to confuse the third Aggron with Water Pulse. And Sneasel, knock that Dragonite out with an Ice Beam!"

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Bruce was astonished he didn't expect to battle pokemon like this he was expecting something like a crobat
    ''Looks like I'll need to send out all my pokemon go Milotic and Chikorita, Chikorita use razor leaf on one of the aggrons, Milotic use surf.''
    ''I hope they don't have something really nasty to surprise us oh well anything for zapdos.''

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Code:
    Zapdos merely sat upon a perch, watching thebattle with interest. The Doran character had been about to attack it, but had withdrawn to join in the other fight.

[i]What a coward[/i]

Code:
    "Dragonite! Agility and Slam!"

Doran shouted to his pokemon. It immediately obeyed, glowing and speeding up. The ice beam came shooting forward, but it easily dodged it. Then it flew forward and slammed into the Sneasal, sending it flying. This was becoming a one-sided battle. Every time an Azure pokmon attacked, a pokemon was knocked out of the battle.

Code:
     The Azure Members all looked at each other. The Aggrons were easily battling, but the members decided to keep the pokemon coming. They all threw another pokeball forward, releasing 3 Tyranitars. Wow, Team Azure has really powerful pokemon.

Code:
     The 3 Aggrons all used harden to build up their defenses.

The first Aggron noticed a Nintails trying to seduce it, and white hot flames. It just blew, making the flames fly back at the Bagon. As for the ninetails, it worked. Aggron was attracted. The beast's trainer noticed this and recalled Aggron.

The second Aggron was hit by the confuse ray, making it dizzy and confused, It accidentally attacked itself, knocking it out.

The third Aggron used Protect, which canceled out the water pulse. Only 1 Aggron remained, but 3 Tyranitars had been called out.

Code:
    Max listened to Jet talk.

"Well, we don't have any walkie-talkies. Uhh, we might have some down on the boat, but we're in the middle of the battle."

Max recalled all of his pokemon, not wanting them to get hurt. He slowly backed away, watching the others battle.

Code:
    Tarin recalled Eevee and Jolteon because they wree badly hurt.

"Everyone! Keep it up! You can do it!"

Deadly Aim

Seth Wayes
    Years
    Seth bolted to the side as Bagon dodged the ricocheyed flames, and noticed that the opponent's pokemon had fallen into a state of infatuation.

growled below his breath as he watched three Tyranitar being called out by the Azure thugs. Great.

(Tyranitar and an Aggron...? Oh boy...)

Guess he needs to call out anothe pokemon to even the odds...

"Go, Totodile!" He said as he threw another pokeball out from his belt.

"Toto-Toto!" The pokemon cried out as it appeared at Bagon's side.

"Totodile, use Water Pulse on one of those Tryranitar! Bagon, use Dragonbreath on that Aggron!"

The pokemon attacked yet again.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    OOC: What happened to my Chikorita's razor leaf and milotic's surf? o_O

''Okay dusclops use your confuse ray on tyranitar, wobby stay there and wait for further instructions'' grmph the duclops replied and began to focus on its confuse ray.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Jet nodded,and finialy got on top of his pokemon.Leon pushed off the ground,and started to go high in the air."Alright,Leon,Use dragon breath on the confused Aggron."Jet told his flygon.Leon flew down and spat fire at the confused pokemon.He immendly flew back up to avoid to many attacks.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Sneasel jumped up from the ground with a furious screech, seemingly oblivious to the damage it had recieved, launching another Ice Beam at the Dragonite before Sanada withdrew the dark Pok?mon into the safety of its pok?ball. At least Umbreon did well he thought for himself as he watched one of the Aggrons knock itself out of the fight. His thoughts returned to the Dragonite however, Slam this he thought, his anger building, "Umbreon! Use Counter on that Dragonite!", the Umbreon leapt forward obediently, ready to turn the dragon's own strength against it. Finally, Sanada ordered Loki to repeat his previous move, even if Aggron did block the jet of water again, Loki could keep the huge Pok?mon on the defensive to prevent it from attacking the other team members.

Years
    OOC: I'm liking this battle system, adds a lot of unpredictability :)

IC: 'Good job, Ninetails!' He praised, glad that she actually listened for once.

'Now come back here, before you get hurt, and attack with ember from a distance!' Ali stated, taking into consideration that the rain would likely water down the sttack quite a bit.

'Now, Go Gyaradose!' Ali threw out another pokeball, this time revealing a massive Gyaradose.

'You should be able to take care of the Tyranitars a little bit, use Hydro Pump!'

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Doran quickly recalled his Dragonite and pressed a tiny, red button. A cage formed out ofnowhere and wrapped itsle faround Zapdos. In short, Zapdos had been captured. It was't under Doran't control though. All of the Azure members recallde their pokemon and quickly ran into the center of the mountain. A helicopter had come down and Doran, plus his team, boarded it and took off into the sky, this time their destination being Fire Island, home of Moltres.

"Guys! Let's go! Quickly!"

Max shouted. Before he set off down the trail, he ran over to the Lightning Shring and grabbed the yellow sphere.

"I'm sure this will come in handy."

max though about it for a moment, then ran over to the girl named Ali.

"I know this isn't the sort of thing I should be asking, but could we use your Gyarados as transporation? It would make it much easier to get to Fire Island."

He said breathily. He needed her to answer quick, for the helicopter was already soaring through the sky.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back