• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Power Of Girls!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • *Picks up the Andrea doll with esp, and puts it right side up, half-way into a cup of ice cream, and after a moment of thought, does the same to the Teara and JK dolls*

This isn't my main idea, it's just to keep you on your toes till I think of a main idea. :cheeky:

By the way, JK, what do you want to be called by in this thread?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    Argh, its getting chilly! very chilly!
    *places his own shiney and andrea dolls in a slushie*

*shivers as the cold begins doing strange things to her, then curses the diana dolls hand to continue to do things on it's own, no despite the commands it may be given by diana's brain*

Take THAT!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Sapphire said:
    *walks by* *blink blink* you guys er..girls must make wonderful crossdressers! This is by far the wackiest thread...ever! XD *stare*

*Makes a saphire voodoo doll, then sticks it in the ice cream too*

Watch it, talk to andrea or JK, I've been forced into this, and the old proverb goes "misery loves company"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    I cant get out of the blanket, because its nailed to the ground. =[ But I would leave if I could...hehe
    *Herman crawls out from under the blankey and goes to the washroom*
    He is potty trained not to go on me.

Hmmm... I could help!

*Rips up the blanket, and sticks the pokegirl(what do you want to be called besides LP?) doll halfway into the ice cream, right side up*

Yes, there's room there, it's a very big cup.

Years
  • Shineyelectrode said:
    *Makes a saphire voodoo doll, then sticks it in the ice cream too*

Watch it, talk to andrea or JK, I've been forced into this, and the old proverb goes "misery loves company"
    mmm ice cream...you poor people! have fun anyways! *wink wink*

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • How about no changing into said animal, and such? That makes it a bit unfair, and even if you don't agree, I turned you back from a cat, so you owe me this one.

*shivers, still stuck from her waist down in the ice cream, then puts the karli and diana dolls in a small pan of icewater, going up to their waists, and puts that in her locked speed-freezer to solidify*

Yo-you-you both s-should be glad tha-that you're wearing lo-l-l-long dresses, I'm stuck in a freaking miniskirt!

Back