• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Power Of Girls!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • *Grumbles something about setting her driver's ed teacher on fire as she walks in*

Okay, I'm back, I'm angry, and I just drank a mountain dew livewire in 4.7 seconds, I'm ready for some voodoo-ing. ;)

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • You're freaky, you know that? x_X

Is it ironic that I own the biggest club on PC, but never post here? XD

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • What is even freakyer is that i'm a RL girl posting here but looks like a boy on the net o.0
    I hatd drivers ed XD I hate driveing all together realy(don't ask why)
    So vooddo huh............ i'm not good at voodoo i think or i just run out of ideas.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • StarLightUmbreon said:
    What is even freakyer is that i'm a RL girl posting here but looks like a boy on the net o.0
    I hatd drivers ed XD I hate driveing all together realy(don't ask why)
    So vooddo huh............ i'm not good at voodoo i think or i just run out of ideas.

You can do anything you want to someone, even if it breaks the laws of physics, just use your imagination!

*While she is talking to distract SLU, she slips the slu doll into a pan of warm water, and waits*

By the way, SLU isn't really that good, what do you want to be called?

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • oh dear warm water. Warm though XD o.0 i know what going to happen.
    Well if you look under my user name you will see to call me Kurama while i'm a boy. When i get back to normal me then just Cassie.
    *takes Shiney Electrode(if you want to be called something els just say) doll and dangles it over his cats then let is go and his cats run off with it XD

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • StarLightUmbreon said:
    oh dear warm water. Warm though XD o.0 i know what going to happen.
    Well if you look under my user name you will see to call me Kurama while i'm a boy. When i get back to normal me then just Cassie.
    *takes Shiney Electrode(if you want to be called something els just say) doll and dangles it over his cats then let is go and his cats run off with it XD

Shiney is fine, it's what most people call me, and isn't gender specific. However, anyone posting in this thread consistently (As in members, such as you and me) are girls, either IRL or online, and in THIS thread, reguardless of elsewhere, they're girls, so therefore here you'll be referred to as cassie or cas, ok?

Hmm, how am I... I know!

*Takes the Cassie doll, and puts it in a pink tube-top, and white miniskirt, then sets it in front of a fan again*

I know, same old, same old, but I'll get some new ideas after the fight heats up a little.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • I can't ever read what Shiny Elec posts due to that light pink text... (Note: No, I won't be changing the PC layout just to make it eaiser to read posts like that)

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Hey! Don't hurt my bf!
    *knock Shiney voodoo doll off with fan*
    XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    boys should not be in here
    i`m a girl so i can stay buy boys they should not be in this form if it is for girls only. :knockedou
    girls rule

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I hate living in hawaii, not only are my tiezones messed up (11:25 AM at the time of posting) but everyone seems to go offline as soon as I get started! That's why I'm not even making any voodoo threats right now. :\

(If you have trouble reading that color with your layout, HIGHLIGHT the text!)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Shineyelectrode said:
    I hate living in hawaii, not only are my tiezones messed up (11:25 AM at the time of posting) but everyone seems to go offline as soon as I get started! That's why I'm not even making any voodoo threats right now. :\

(If you have trouble reading that color with your layout, HIGHLIGHT the text!)
    Well it's 5:30 right now for me so it will be some time till I leave. XD

Back