• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Raiga GYM

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
    So yeah, I was wondering if I could add Water or Flying to my Gym's types. They suit the whole Dragon theme (since many water's are dragon-like and many dragon's are also flying type) and Water greatly reduces the Ice/Water weakness of the team, while Flying gives me a large pool of team members to choose from. Water is preferable, but Flying can also be acceptable.

I can have the team finished (finally) in only a few days if I can add one of those types to the list.

Desolation101

Trainer from beyond the stars!
    Years
    Do I have to challenge leader's in order???? I will challenge the first leader anyways or if I dont have to do it in order the first leader that is online to accept my challnege

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    I plan on taking this gym on and beating you all!
    Also I have a shaymin*movie* can I use it or do I need to replace it?

Years
    I plan on taking this gym on and beating you all!
    Also I have a shaymin*movie* can I use it or do I need to replace it?
    good luck with that X)
    but ya I doubt you can use that since standard rules and clauses apply
    and ya the rules for battling this gym are in the first post you might wanna take a look at them ;)

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    So yeah, I was wondering if I could add Water or Flying to my Gym's types. They suit the whole Dragon theme (since many water's are dragon-like and many dragon's are also flying type) and Water greatly reduces the Ice/Water weakness of the team, while Flying gives me a large pool of team members to choose from. Water is preferable, but Flying can also be acceptable.

I can have the team finished (finally) in only a few days if I can add one of those types to the list.

granted .

Back