• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Brookes said:
    I could of ended it better by saying "the end" but that would of made u cry tears of somethingness for years o.o
    You are right. That end is so perfect. Just thinking about I......I....I *starts to sob*

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Lacus: I can feel your anger, Luna. It gives you focus. It makes you stronger.
    Lunamaria: Go **** yourself, Pink Princess.
    Lacus: *holds up a lightsaber* You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.
    Lunamaria: I'll never serve you!
    Lacus: It is unavoidable. It is your destiny. You, like your sister, are now...mine.
    Lunamaria: *takes the lightsaber with the Force* DIE, *****!!!
    Lacus: No. No! YOU will die! *blasts Lunamaria with Force lightning* POWER!!! UNLIMITED POWER!!! *tosses Lunamaria out the window*
    Stellar: Eep.
    Lacus: *takes out her own lightsaber and ignites it, revealing a hot pink blade* You want some of this?!
    *Stellar runs into Shinn's arms*

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Shinn: OMFG, Kira! Look what your girlfriend did to my girlfriends!
    Stellar: *crying uncontrollably* It was awful, Shinn! Lacus electrocuted Flay and Luna and threw them out of the window! *shrieks in anguish, then breaks down into tears again*
    Shinn: *takes out a red lightsaber* You and Lacus shall pay, Kira!
    Kira: *takes out a blue lightsaber* Never!
    *Shinn begins dueling Kira and Lacus*
    Athrun: Okay, I think we're gonna leave now.
    Dearka: Yeah, me too.
    Yzak: Me three!
    *Athrun, Dearka, and Yzak leave*

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    But then...the pie came. It came...with such a blueberry presence....that no one was spared of it's sweet high sugar fatness....it came...to kill...

~tang~

Resident Esoptrophobe
    Years
    Brookes said:
    Wait, didnt darth vader run around in the nude at that party???
    No... that was a different party, the one when Princess Leia drank a whole keg and vomitted in the pool... then Darth jumped in the pool

In other news, lorks a lordy my pants are on fire! ... no wait, thats just my shins juggling chainsaws again... o.O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back