• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
    Now for the news...

News dude:OMG!HELP US!
    RADIOACTIVE KIDS ARE BOMBARDING US WITH HUMANOID NINJA TURTLES IN PROTEST FOR US TO CLOSE ALL SCHOOLS!
    HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

*Is hit by Mike*

Mike:Yo,whassup dude?Want some pizza?

News Guy:Ummmmm,no thanks...
    *Runs*

But before he could run,something terrible,ugly,horrific,evil,scary and dirty fell on him...

It was...
    A STINKY SOCK.

And then,MORE stinky socks started raining,along with fake money...

And when someone grabbed this fake money,they´d be turned into...
    BUNNIES.

News guy:*Shivering*Thhhaaaatttt´ssss ittt fff ff f orrrrr toooo daaaa aaa aaa yyyy´sss neeee wwwws...*Dies from coldness and fear*

Years
    Morpheus: ...you take the blue pill, everything ends right here. you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want. you take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole is.
    Neo: *stares at red pill, then blue pill, then back at red* ... *takes both pills and sticks tongue out* Nyah! XP *head Explodes*

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I knew he was the king of evil....but pies now too? Noooooooooooooo!!!!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I know! The sun is sooooooo cold! I have goose bumps just thinking about it!!

~tang~

Resident Esoptrophobe
    Years
    Until night came along... he was all like: "I'm gonna totally pwn you all with blakness!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

Then australia was like: "WTF mate?".......****ing kangaroos.... and then day was like: "this time it's personal" and then flexed it's muscles......... ****ing kangaroos......

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    *Kira, Athrun, Shinn, Dearka, and Yzak are currently watching the catfight between Lacus, Flay, Lunamaria, and Stellar*
    Athrun: Go, Lacus!
    Kira: Yeah, Lacus! Kick Flay's skanky ***!
    Shinn: Come on, Luna, Stellar, you can do it!
    Dearka: *whacks Shinn upside the head with a paper fan* Dude...
    Shinn: Right then! Come on, Lacus!
    Lacus: *blasts Flay with Force lightning* POWER!!! UNLIMITED POWER!!! *tosses Flay out the window*
    Lunamaria: Eep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back