• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikayosh

Epic Pikachu
Years
Bone I'm not sure if I can do this but here's your team
Dialga
Virizion
Hitmochan
Lickilicky
Hypno
and Latias
good luck and a great team

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
Uhm... I think you're supposed to use the website, because I'm play black 1. I can't get any of those pokemon without hacking or trading except for Virizion...

EDIT:Sorry! I can get them! I'm excited to use this team actually! But can I use Magnezone, I said no NFE.

EDIT 2: Darn! Dialga's my favorite legendary!

Last edited:
Years
Here's your's Nobody :D
#470 - Leafeon
#224 - Octillery
#475 - Gallade
#309 - Electrike
#614 - Beartic

Here's your's Nobody :D
#470 - Leafeon
#224 - Octillery
#475 - Gallade
#309 - Electrike
#614 - Beartic

Last edited:
Years
Thanks, but I'll be evolving that Elecktrike, and nice double post :3.
Confirmed Team:
#470 - Leafeon
#224 - Octillery
#475 - Gallade
#310 - Manectric
#614 - Beartic
I've never used any of these all the way through a game before, I've used manectric a little, but other then that this will be full of new experiences for me.

Last edited:
Years
Name: mudkipbubbles/Briana
Game: Pokemon Red Version
Number of Pokemon: 6
NFEs: (Yes/No) Sure
Restrictions: No legendary Pokemon and no Pokemon that in order to evolve, need to be traded, please c:

I can't wait to try this out since I'll be sitting on a plane ride for a couple hours in the next few days and I'll have something to do!

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
Name: mudkipbubbles/Briana
Game: Pokemon Red Version
Number of Pokemon: 6
NFEs: (Yes/No) Sure
Restrictions: No legendary Pokemon and no Pokemon that in order to evolve, need to be traded, please c:

I can't wait to try this out since I'll be sitting on a plane ride for a couple hours in the next few days and I'll have something to do!

Does Diglett, Starmie, Nidoran F, Raichu, Exeggutor and Primeape work for you?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
well, seems I can't stay away from this challenge hard as I tried >u<
I keep thinking about it and I wanna do it so here I am, signing up again >.<

Username: KagamiChan
Game: Pokémon Ruby
Number of Pokémon: 3
NFE: No NFEs please
Restrictions: No legendaries, no 2 Pokémon of the same type, all Pokémon have to be available before the E4, no Pokémon that evolve via trading, all Pokémon have to be in the Hoenn Dex (I'll be playing on my phone so can't really hack anything in), no Pokémon that evolve based on time (such as Espeon and Umbreon) since I'm not sure time will be working.

Years
@Kagami Chan take this:
184.png

76.png
/
326.png

286.png

I want to give this a try xD

Username: kirax7
Game: any game, your call(hack too..completed hacks of course xD).
Number of Pokémon: 5 without Surf and Fly available, 6 with Surf and Fly available.
NFE: they are fine.
Restrictions: be cruel xD.. like: "take Abra and evolve it only after he defeated Sabrina's Alakazam", or "take Cyndaquil and evolve it after he defeats 15 water pokemon without healing" things like this... of course no Legendaries over 600 Base Stats... Mew, Celebi, Jirachi(I can never use them if not here xD) are fine xD.
Restriction on moves are fine too like: "take Forretress and it must keep Explosion and and Self-Destruct" try to be creative and fun xD I just want something hard(not too much..just a little xD) xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Ok so
184.png
326.png
and
286.png
for me xD I love it!

How about you play Ruby too since you're letting someone else choose your game xD
Here's your 5 Pokémon:
76.png
281.png
286.png
313.png
323.png

If you can't trade to evolve, keep it as a Graveller.
Go ahead and keep Selfdestruct/Explosion on Golem since you mentioned it xD
Your Kirlia should know Taunt because there's nothing cuter than a taunting Kirlia xD
Nickname your Breloom Wobbuffet and give it Counter xD
Have your Volbeat learn Attract despite most trainers having male Pokémon xD
And make your Camerupt learn Roar just because Pokémon Logic xD

How's that? xD

Years
they are all good I like all of them but I need at least a Surfer or a Flyer(with restrictions xD) since I already did a something without sa Surfer and a Flyer and I got bored xD..
since I can't decide which one to leave behind.. your choose xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back