• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
Years
  • Since I was a bit busy recently, I've started the game a bit without posting updates so far. I will continue playing intermittently so I would probably take my time with this one

Game Log #1

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Turns out the battery in my Silver is dead. I'm going to have a friend replace the battery tomorrow though, so no worries! I'll work on my playthrough after that tomorrow as well. Luckily, I wasn't very far along, haha. Just thought I'd let you know my situation.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    I didn't see anyone asking for a team (sorry if I missed anyone) so I'll just ask for one myself.

Forum Username: Trogd0r917
    Game Version: Platinum
    Number of Pokémon: 6
    Exclude NFEs: Yes
    National Dex: No
    Restrictions: No legendaries, Unown, Milotic or honey tree pokémon. At least one pokémon available before the first gym that's not weak to rock. Nothing that can only be obtained by trading. Please don't give me only Magikarp before the first gym either. Sorry if all this is too much to ask for.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I didn't see anyone asking for a team (sorry if I missed anyone) so I'll just ask for one myself.

Forum Username: Trogd0r917
    Game Version: Platinum
    Restrictions: No legendaries, Unown, Milotic or honey tree pokémon. At least one pokémon available before the first gym that's not weak to rock. Nothing that can only be obtained by trading. Please don't give me only Magikarp before the first gym either. Sorry if all this is too much to ask for.
    Here you go!

Chimecho, Whiscash, Glaceon, Garchomp, Gliscor, Mothim

It's been a while since I've played Platinum, so if you need one of these rerolled, just ask :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Here you go!

Chimecho, Whiscash, Glaceon, Garchomp, Gliscor, Mothim

It's been a while since I've played Platinum, so if you need one of these rerolled, just ask :)

I need Mothim rerolled. Thanks by the way.

EDIT: None of these are available before the first gym and I have no way of hacking/cheating/trading them in.

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Ex-excuse me! I would like to drop out of my challenge and ask for a new team, please, with pokemon i can obtain pls.

Forum Username: Blastin'TyruntZ
    Game Version: Fire Red
    Restrictions: No legendaries, no magikarp, every pokemon has a different typing and please no trade-evo pokemon. (Playing on an emulator so i can't trade)

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
    Years
  • Ex-excuse me! I would like to drop out of my challenge and ask for a new team, please, with pokemon i can obtain pls.

Forum Username: Blastin'TyruntZ
    Game Version: Fire Red
    Restrictions: No legendaries, no magikarp, every pokemon has a different typing and please no trade-evo pokemon. (Playing on an emulator so i can't trade)

WILL DO SIR!
    okey heres the team:

Ouch, sorry for your losses.
    ANYWHOOO, Ill do this too :=)

Forum Username: SuperEspeon
    Game Version: Sapphire
    Exclude NFEs: NO WAY JOSE
    Restrictions: No legendaries, every pokemon has a different typing and please no trade-evo pokemon.

Flow So Gorgeous

Flipping Awesome
    Years
  • Forum Username: SuperEspeon
    Game Version: Sapphire
    Exclude NFEs: NO WAY JOSE
    Restrictions: No legendaries, every pokemon has a different typing and please no trade-evo pokemon.

Ok, you get Slaking, Ludicolo, Swalot, Altaria, Absol, Plusle

Forum Username: Flow So Gorgeous
    Game Version: Red
    Number of Pokemon: 6
    Exclude NFEs: Yes, please
    Restrictions: No Legendaries, at least one Surfer, No Magikarp

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
    Years
  • Ok, you get Slaking, Ludicolo, Swalot, Altaria, Absol, Plusle

Forum Username: Flow So Gorgeous
    Game Version: Red
    Number of Pokemon: 6
    Exclude NFEs: Yes, please
    Restrictions: No Legendaries, at least one Surfer, No Magikarp

well um could you replace Slaking and Plusle? I just really cannot see myself ever using them. Also Ill do yours in a sec.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • well um could you replace Slaking and Plusle? I just really cannot see myself ever using them. Also Ill do yours in a sec.
    That's not really a good enough reason to re roll Pokemon on your team. I'll let it go this time but next time you make sure to only ask for re rolls when you meat the requirements to. You can find them in the OP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back