• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Real World

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Allrighty then, but where are you guys going? I always change my mind about going somewhere if it's a certain activity.....", Sawrah said. She could tell that Jared didn't want her to change her mind so she quickly came back with an addition onto her sentence. "Of course, I could skateboard any day, I'm pretty much up for anything these days!". I'll text her and ask how everythings going later. Sawrah waited for an answer from the other people in the room....

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Alright, see ya!" Saphira said brightly, despite the situation she was in. Her stupid computer...

I really need to buy a new one... She thought fuming silently.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    I soon returned to the room with the disks. "May I?" I asked gesturing to the laptop. My hand then flipped up inserting the floppy into the computer. I then held down two keys and the computer mad a beeping noise. The floppy then ejected. "One sec I'm alsmost done." The CD was the next to go in and i held three different keys, and the computer came back to its regular state. "Your memory is reverted to its orginal state, so all your downloaded programs are gone, but I did save your test on this floppy" I said flipping it into her hand.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira caught it. "Thank god. I really need to get a new one. I'm going to have to start saving money..." She said, waving the disk around, watching it bend. Saphira put the floppy in, and a second later the test appeared again. "You a career saver." Saphira joked, returning to her assisgnment.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Well, yeah. I.... didnt exactly have the best childhood, and I dont want other kids to suffer the same way I did." Saphira said, tilting her head slightly.

If a child.... Blah blah blah..... I dont know most of this... I never covered this... Oh well, I'll guess.... She thought, clicking a few answers.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    "Really?" I asked, "If it isn't a bad subject for you would you like to talk about it?" Dumb Question "But nah you probably don't most peole don't like to relive bad memories." I then thought of my childhood, so peaceful. I likved in maine all my life, one memory that came to mind was the time Josh and I pushed a sign pointing people in the wrong direction. I laughed aloud.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira raised an eyebrow, staring at him. "Hmm? Well.... I.... was... Lets say I really never had a permanate home. My mom died at my birth, and my father disappeared. Ever since then I was tossed around, from family to family, like a toy. Once they felt like they didnt want me anymore, I was sent to live somewhere else."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    "That's horrible" I said, trying not to sound too devistated. "I hope you can help other kids so they don't have to endure the same."

[ooc] Gotta go saphi-chan, love you lots!!! [/ooc]

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Ooc: Yeah, we should.

Ic: Hours passed as Saphira sat on the bed, clicking and loading, biting her tounge and praying. It was taking an extremely long time, and by now, everyone had left the room. Saphira got her test results back.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! I PASSED, OH THANK GOD, MY CAREER IS SAVED!!" Her shouts could be heard downstairs, and probably through out the hotel. "PRAISE THE LORD, I PASSED!"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    I sat in the room next to her, until i finally heard her scream that she had passed. I burst in momentarily. I had been bored so I had had been listening to the rythmic clicking of the keyboard ,as she had taken her test. "Good job" I said as I jumped onto the bed with her.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "I did it, I did it, I can get a job..." Saphira chanted, doing a cartwheel in the smallest amount of space she could. Of course it was too small and Saphira ended up tangled in a chair, but she contiued laughing and smiling.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphiar climbed out of the chair, standing up. "Of course, it'll be awhile before I'm hired, so I might end up working as a hostess for the time being. She sat back down on the bed, putting her laptop's screen down, happier than she had been in awhile.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    AS she sat down I put my arm around her gently, "I'm so glad you passed," I decided to take this slow. I bit the inside of my lip, something I always did when i was nervous.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira sat there. She had run out of breath screaming, cartwheeling, geting tangled in the chair, cartwheeling again, screaming... She was so happy she passed.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    She seemed in the mood and So was i so i decided to take a leap of faith, "I really like you" I told her moving in slightly closer to her. I again begn to bite my lip, even harder.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back