• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Real World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Huh?" Saphira said, snapping back to reality, "Well, truthfuly, so do I." She hadnt even realised what she said till about three seconds after it happened. But still, she allowed him to draw closer.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    I was pleased although I didn't want to show it, so I just smiled, a small yet incredibly cheerful smile. "Truth is i have ever since I first talk to you, I knew that you were different, you were special," I said a sparkle of joy was in my eye.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Um... I guess..." Saphira said, still in a daze from her outburst. Things werent registering in her mind as fast as she'd like them to.

Ooc: RP block.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira uttered a small cry of surprise as she was sudently pulled into a kiss. Whatever Jared had said a moment ago, he muttered, and Saphira couldn't quite hear him properly. But still, like she normally would have done, she didnt pull away, instead wrapping her arms around his neck and letting her eyes close.

Ooc: Sawrah, laugh and die. A slow painful death. A very slow and painful death.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    I felt her arms wrap around my back and I did the same. I was living in the moment. This was the greatest day of my life, I was kissing a girl I had loved ever since my eyes glanced upon her. She was beautiful.

OOC: This sceen is so wierd to write...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Ooc: Fine. XD

Ic: Saphira released him, darwing back. Instead of pulling out of his grip though, she leaned against his shoulder, still in his arms. Her eyes closed again and the only thing she did was think. Or try. Saphira really couldn't think at the moment...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    We then seperated, and her head fell gently onto my shoulder. I opened my eyes, and looked down at her. Her eyes were closed. I just held her there, and once again closed my eyes. I rested my head upon hers.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira felt like she was in paradise. She was in the arms of the one person who understood her, who cared. Never before had anyone cared. It was strange, acctually having someone there for you. But it was good to know she would always have Jared.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    I loved being with her, her presense was something new to me. I could tell that she wanted me just like I wanted her. The feeling was new, but yet it was almost like it was what I had been waiting for forever. She fufilled me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back