• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Real World

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc: hehe... hehe... hehe...

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

hehe... hehe... hehe...

*bursts out laughing*

I'm laughing at Saphi, of course...

not you jared, oh no, not jared!!! saphi's the one that makes it oh so funny..

hey, what are you doing, saphi? no, please!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • Ooc: *hides bloody knife behind back with a cute, innocent expression* ...What..?

Ic: Saphira opened her eyes. She wanted to say something, wanted to express herself, but she couldn't seem to find the right words. Here, with Jared, she felt a sense of safty, security. Nothing in the world could ruin this...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • OOC: Rpers block... *Thinks for a while...* I guess I"ll just wing it.

IC:I saw her eyes open and she looked up at me, I could sense her security. Iloved the way she looked at me. She looked at me in a way no one else had ever, she cared about me, and I cared about her.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • All my life I've been tossed around. No one cared, or even wanted to. Here, I'm welcome... Saphira thought. It was strange knowing Jared was there for her. Never before had anyone treated her so kindly. It was new to her, but the most wonderful thing in the world.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: *growls meanacingly* I'm waiting for Jar-head to reply... *sings* Oh where, oh where has my Jared-chan gone, oh where, oh where could he beeeeee.....

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • OOC: Sorry I'm busy playing a game on another site, its adictive.

IC:Saphira was the greatest girl I had ever met. I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life. I hoped she felt the same. As I thought, at that moment someone burst in.

OOC:There ya go come on in...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: Happy Sawrah? Jar-head let you burst in. -.-***

Ic: Saphira tore away from Jared, standing up. "How long have you been there?!" She demanded from Sawrah, balling up her fist.

Ooc: RP block.... again....

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • OOC; You're having alot of those today...

IC: "Sawrah have you been standing outside the whole time?" I asked almost agrily. I really didn't want anyone listening to saphira and I. Not that you would have heard anything anyway.

OOC; I let you in, but now everyones mad at you... :P

ooc: sorry... Oh My Goshd, you guys actually spelled my name right!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooc: *sniff* this is a very ha-happy mome--did you guys just say I could burst in?!

ooc: otay!!!!!

ic: "Not long!", Sawrah said in reply and shock that they looked up from their loveconnection. "Gosh, and you'd think they'd still be in happy mode, too...", She said to herself. "I had just gotten back from skateboarding and happened to of peeked through the crack of the door. Come on, you would have done the same thing, too?", Sawrah said. She tried reverse phsycology, but it didn't seem to be working judging by the looks on their faces. "And besides, I thought I was staying in this room. If I am, then you two need to get a do not disturb sign or something, cuz I need a warning."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "Yes, most likely we would..." Saphira admitted, still getting ready to kill Sawrah. She setteled down, getting something out of her bag. It was her sketchbook. Without a word, Saphira walked out of the room, headed up to the roof.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira began drawing the city. Or, what she could see, at least. She was currently working on the building beside them, making sure every little detail was correct. She was still trying to comprehend what had happened, but so far, she had no luck.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • "Why dont we both go?" I asked her already heading for the door, "She probly doesn't want to talk to anyone, but if we noth go then, well she'll have to talk..." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira had finished her drawing of the city and began one with three kittens playing in some yarn. She wasn't mad at Sawrah anymore at least. The more she thought about it, the more she realized it was true. She would have watched Sawrah if she was kissing someone. Sawrah was going to be up here any moment, so she sighed, calming down more.

Ooc: Whats up with the 'La, la, la...' thing...?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back