• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Real World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
We should be quiet? They're the ones who are making all the noise... Saphira thought, watching Sawarh and Max. The japanese girl was inside, and papers were littered everywhere. She was a bit confused, and started to pick them up. This was strange...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
The movie was prety good so far, alot of japanese stuff, kinda boring, but yet quite good. My bag of popcorn was like half gone, I had engulfed it throughout the movie. I ate alot of popcorn during the movie, one kernel after another. I then went for another piece and my bag spilled all over the floor, "****it!" I cursed under my breath. I then turned to saphi, and didn't want to disurb her since she seemed very into the movie, but, "Saphi, Wanna go get some popcorn, I just spilled my whole **** bag on the floor," I was kinda frustrated, but I also wanted a chance to be alone with saphira, and this was my chance I guessed.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"hm? Oh yeah, of course!" Saphira whispered happily, turning toward him. This was fun. The movie was a bit strange, because it had a lot of japanese things she didn't understand, but a nice plot anyways. "Lets go before the others get mad." She added, noticing Sawrah and Max.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
"Ya know... I said slowly getting up from my seat, being as quiet as possible. "What if sawrah and max hooked up?" I asked. "Wouldn't that be kool?" I then slowly walked down past everyone and headed out into the main hall. I then turned around and waited for saphira to come out as well.

I saw Jared and Saphi stand up to go get something from the lobby. I could tell they were going on a popcorn hunting mission. Good thing I got a lot of popcorn so I wouldn't have to leave, I thought to myself as I continued to watch the movie. The japanese girl was walking upstairs to an attick it looked like. The movie was getting pretty scary.

ooc: yall know I read what you guys post, right?!

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I saw Saphira and Jared leaving, then I realized because Jared's popcorn bag spilled all over the floor, kinda laughed when I saw that happening. The movie was pretty good, even there was a lot of japanese. Something was going to happen in the movie, and just before it happenedd, my cell phone started to vibrate, meaning that was someone was calling me. oh c'mon! in the middle of a movie! grrr I thought as I ate the last kernel of my popcorn bag and got up with my cell phone to the lobby. I answered the cell phone in the corridor to the lobby.

"....what? now!? o c'mon!, give me some time to do it.........no way..........." I told the guy who called me. Unfortunately, I had to leave the movie theater, to do something that to me, it had time until the year was over. Slowly I approached the lobby, and saw Jared and Saphira buying some popcorn, I think I'm gonna make one of my famous escapes again..., slowly, and without being noticed by the couple of Jared and Saphira, I got out of the movie theater.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: I had a feeling you were going to say that. XD

Ic: "Thats a pretty good idea, but would they be up for it? You know how Max is always disappearing..." Saphira commented, smiling. It was a good idea. A very good one. But, knowing Sarwah, she'd figure it out and kill Saphira.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
OOC: lol, I'm a genius!

IC: "Ya I don't know if they'd go for it either, but its worth a try," I said handing the money to the popcorn guy, who handed me my red bag of popcorn. "Thanks," I said walking away from the counter.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I made my first step out of the movie theater. "phew, I thought those guys could turn around in every moment!" I said to myself as I started to walk to the motorcycle. I just hop on it, and started to think, "how would be my life without that creepy guy? ... well, atleast I have completed my dream!". And quickly, went to the mansion. In there, I went to my room, and sat down on a chair, that was infront of a desk, with my computer on it. And just like that, I started to work on something.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: JAR-HEAD!!! *glomps* I'm back, I'm back, I'mbackbackbackback!!! OMG, I thought I was going to die without my computer!!

IC: Saphira walked beside him, stealing a piece of popcorn and popping it in her mouth. "Well, Sawrah would probably hate me afterwards, but thats happened before. So, lets see what we can do!" They made their way back to the seats without disturbing anyone. Suddently, Saphira noticed something.

Wheres Max?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
OOC: YEAH!!! *Gloms Back* *H's and K's*

IC: "Ya I see," I said. It was really strange because i suddenly felt this great love for Saphira, as if I hadn't talked to her in like months. We walked into the movie and I noticed that max had dissapeared. "You seen max?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Saphira shook her head. "Nuh-uh. He was here a moment ago. How's out plan supposed to work if one of them isn't even here?!" She whispered. This day was getting stranger and stranger... First a test, then Jared, then drawing, then the movies, then the idea, then Max disappearing. Again.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
This agrivated me a little, they needed to be here... Where could that kid have dissapeared off to?" I called him a kid, although it was just a phrase I used to describe people who were making me mad. "Our plan will NOT be folied!" I said as loudly as possible without disrupting others with their movie.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
I laughed, I could tell Saphi wanted to laugh as well. "Ya whatever," I said with a smile. I put my arm around her back and began walking towards our seats.

OCC: A minor case of the same syndrome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back