• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Red Button [Pokemon Edition]

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Prepare for trouble! Jessie, James and Meowth attack you!

I find a chainsaw and throw it on the red button to push it. Meowth takes the chainsaw and does the same.

drarixio

Charging up since '89
    Years
  • The red button tries to eat you, but a Samurott rescues you and fixes the red button back in place.

*Samurott Hydro Cannons the button*

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • Chainsaw Meowth walks up to you and whispers something in your ear. You suddenly start inflating, then POP! You go boom.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Heh heh...I've been wanting to do that for a while.
    *spots red button*

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Hey! Darkpokeball! Look, it's a red button!
    DARKPOKEBALL: Please, I'm not going to push it...
    *ten seconds later*
    DARKPOKEBALL: *jamming red button over and over*

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • The entire room slowly begins to fill with water. As you run for the door, you see it is blocked by a giant mass of Jellicent! As the water rises, you feel that two Tentacruel have gripped your legs with their tentacles, preventing your escape. Once the water is above your head, you are repeatedly zapped by Lanturn until you eventually drown in the depths.

*pushes red button*

darkpokeball

Years
  • A rusty chainsaw falls out of the sky and lands at your feet. Curious, you bend over to see if its what you think it is. Just then a Meowth lands on your back and bites your hair, acting as a parasite. PARASITE MEOWTH now has control over your brain and your free will is gone.

*CHAINSAW Meowth shows up*

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Oh, hey Parasite! I've see you've got a new host!
    LIMANYA: Yeah! It's name is Limanya! Well, see you chainsaw!
    CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Ooh a red button! *pushes*

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Your Meowth suddenly goes crazy and it attacks you!

The red button has been pushed.

darkpokeball

Years
  • Meowth regains his sanity. Then he realizes that you are still holding on to giveaway pokemon for me,(all that time ago) and treats you like a king.

*presses red button*

darkpokeball

Years
  • A handsome person of the opposite gender comes out and kisses you, then takes you on a magical journey. Then, some jerk named Giovanni captured Palkia. As space tears itself apart, your one and only true love gets sucked into a rift and is torn apart. Your tears our neverending, and I begin to collect them in a jar out of boredom. Giovanni then loses control of Palkia and it flies away.

*places jar of tears on red button*

mineox100

Hey.
    Years
  • The jar transform into Ditto, then into a Agumon, then into a Deoxys Attack Form.
    It uses Psycho Boost on you and then it transform into Machamp holding a baseball bat.

darkpokeball: Uh oh...
    *Machamp swings bat*
    darkpokeball: I'm blasting off again!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2012
    Mew flies down your throat and then bursts from you stomach..

pushes red button

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • You received a glomp from the cutest Oshawott, aw... :3

*pressed red button*

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • A Pokemon egg drops from the sky into your hands. You wonder what it is. Suddenly, the Pokemon bursts out of the egg: a....... Zekrom! And it bites your head off.

*pushes red button*

Back