• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The "Red Gyarados" Discussion Thread

Years
  • It has always been at level 30. RED GYARADOS looks SO EPIC in this game! I just want to hug it and feed it one of Silver's delicious homemade cupcakes! Does anyone remember what attacks it knew in the original? Will it have the same attacks or better ones?

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • They could very easily change what moves Gyarados learns (at least the levels), so there's no way to tell what attacks it will know until a movelist is released.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Since DPP, though, the Gyarados moveset has changed. I don't think it will have those attacks now, but he's going to be so epic now. Just go battle any Gyarados in DPP and you'll know why.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    they will have the red gyrados because it was part of the plotline
    DUH!!!

Why are you wasting time saying this? Its been confirmed majorly. We have pics and footage.

Lance

Red Gyarados will be in my team. No unshiny Gyarados for me. xD

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Yay Red Gyarados will be my 7th non Chained shiny Pokemon :)
    Wow, that's a pretty impressive feat, considering the fact that I haven't got one single shiny Pokemon.

So, I still reckon It's bound to be in the game. It was a part of the main storyline and it was the way you got introduced to Lance.

Lance

Oh holy Bidoof! That scene was awesome! Hopefully there is more!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Lolz, that video is over 10 days old! I have been saying that for a while now.

Back