• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Royal Trade Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    No, No 2-for 1! Only Ralts...

For who, again?

lol I'm confused....

are we trading Mizunotami Manaphy for your shiny elemental punch ralts? You still have yet to give me the IVs as well as confirmation if it is shiny or not (i may have missed the shiny info...)

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    lol I'm confused....

are we trading Mizunotami Manaphy for your shiny elemental punch ralts? You still have yet to give me the IVs as well as confirmation if it is shiny or not (i may have missed the shiny info...)
    Shiny it is. I was telling this to FireApe. And I'll check its IVs later. And if they're good, Ralts for Manaphy!

Years
    Has your Marshtomp/Swampert curse and good iv's?
    If it is,i can give you spiritomb with pain split,shadow sneak and 31 iv's in df,spc atack and df.spc

Dominati0n

Sir Psycho Sexy
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    I DO have a Scyther. Any other Shinies I DON'T have, or Events without Classic Ribbons?

Ah, sorry. Didn't see that you already had it. The only other shiny I have is a Crobat, but you have that too. And I don't have any events.

Darn.

super-7

Glaceon King of Glaciers
    Years
    Tanabata Jirachi (Lv. 5, Timid, Cherish Ball/Classic Ribbon, ID 07077)
    10th Movie Deoxys (Lv. 50, Serious, Cherish Ball/Classic Ribbon, 10th ID 07147)
    Concert Chatot (Lv. 25, Timid, w/ Sooth Bell, ID 10286)
    McDonalds Pikachu (Lv. 20, Bashful, Cherish Ball, w/ Light ball, ID 05308)
    i am really intrested in all of these take a look at my thread and find something you would like

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Ah, sorry. Didn't see that you already had it. The only other shiny I have is a Crobat, but you have that too. And I don't have any events.

Darn.
    I'm sorry. But good luck in getting more...

Tanabata Jirachi (Lv. 5, Timid, Cherish Ball/Classic Ribbon, ID 07077)
    10th Movie Deoxys (Lv. 50, Serious, Cherish Ball/Classic Ribbon, 10th ID 07147)
    Concert Chatot (Lv. 25, Timid, w/ Sooth Bell, ID 10286)
    McDonalds Pikachu (Lv. 20, Bashful, Cherish Ball, w/ Light ball, ID 05308)
    i am really intrested in all of these take a look at my thread and find something you would like
    I am LOOKING for those! I don't have them!

Years
    Hey I will offer you a shiny steelix for your shiny rioulu holding a reaper cloth. Can you hold it for me till 7:30 PM Eastern Time Please..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back