• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -The three siblings (my new title for them)-

Kit looked at Dom, then back ast Rydia. Rydia turned away for a second, and sighed.

"Yes... I'm Rydia, previously known as Ryder, admin. of Team Talisman. But... After Flade betrayed us... Hmph..." Kit stared at Rydia, then back at the results.

"Looks like it's been chosen..." Noir muttered. Rydia then turned to look at the results.

"Oh, shoot. My opponent's got Rock and Electric types. That'll be bad... And a Ground type, too, to boot!!!" Rydia sighed. "Well, it wouldn't be fair for Hydra to beat all the Pokemon that easily... Same with Shiruva..." She sighed and walked away. Kit took a closer look at her opponent's Pokemon.

"Hmm... Not too bad. The Ice type will be a problem for Gale and May... Perhaps I should get Noel out. She hasn't been able to do much..." Kit then walked away in the opposite direction as Rydia.

"My opponent's got an Electric and Ground type. Sofia and Rage are my most powerful, so this'll be a hard match..." Faust muttered, walking away in another direction.

-Serene-
    *in the sidelines*

It'll be a tough competition for these three. Their strongest aren't gonna save them this time... Serene thought to herself.

"Well, Chansey," she said to the Pokemon besides her. "it looks like this will be the best tourney I've ever seen. That is, recalling if I've seen any others..." The Chansey sighed, amazed that Serene couldn't remember.

(Don't worry; I promise not to make Hydra "destroy 'em all" XD)

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Dom
    Results Area

"Well then, my opponent looks pretty balanced." Dom said eyeing the trainer and his pokemon that were placed by his own. Dom thought through some pre-game strategies in his head and then turned to his duo of friends.

"Well Kit, Rydia. I will see you to later. I'm off to chill until my match starts." Dom said with a salute to the two.

He headed over to a bench and pulled out a napkin and a pen. He began to write down battle plans and strategies.

That Primeape will be history against my Farfetch'd...But if that Golduck knows any Ice moves, then that thing needs to be taken out QUICK.

The Exeggutor can easily be taken out by Arcanine. And since Poliwhirl knows Ice Beam, that Pidgeot is as good as gone as well as that Flareon. Gengar and Machamp will be there for support whenever needed I guess.

Dom thought of many plans of battle, but never once thought of the battle conditions. And that little fact may just come back to haunt him.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Kit-
    *Room 666*

Staring blankly at the computer that came in the room, Kit took her time to examine her opponent.

"Leila, age 18. Pokemon are Feraligatr, Torkoal, Lucario, Golem, Castform, and Pichu." Kit turned to her three Pokemon.

"Well, Feraligatr will make mincmeat of you, Aura, but won't stand a chance against Amber. Torkoal will be good against Krystal, but will fall to Noel. Noel and Naru will be weak against Lucario, but plenty of you know Earthquake, and Gale knows Fly, so... Golem is good against you, Aura, and Amber, but it's still weak against Earthquake, plus it's weak against your Water Pulse, Krystal. Castform, I'm assuming will have some tricks up its sleeve, but Naru knows enough Fighting moves to take it down. And Pichu... It probably is much stronger than expected, so we should be prepared for it..." Kit sighed and looked out the window.

"Well, hopefully I'll be able to win this tourney..." she muttered.

-Rydia-
    *Room 333*

Studying her opponent, Rydia thought out her strategy. She knew Hydra and Shiruva would be goners against some of the Pokemon she was up against, but knew she could have a chance at taking them on. She had some concern about the Wobuffet, though...

-Noir-
    *Room 999*

Not caring about any of the opponent's Pokemon whatsoever, Noir just went to his bed, pulled the covers over his body, and fell asleep for a short nap. He didn't need to worry about the opponent whatsoever. He believed he had it covered...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Will
    Grand Tourney: Day 2

"Welcome again! One and all! I hope you got a great rest, because now we introduce our competitors! Hundreds of trainers from all over the globe have entered here. Now, we mut reduce it down to one hundred trainers for EACH region's challenge! Today, instead of the preliminaries, we have dubbed this the entry exam! The one hundred trainers that advance today, will THEN be eligible to enter the preliminaries, and so on and so forth. But now, we introduce our FIRST challengers, Kit! and Laila! Both of you, come on down!
    Now, you two will have very few limitations for this match. No using any moves/items that can cure a status ailment, a pokemon can NOT be recalled to its pokeball if confused, and you may NOT switch out until your pokemon of choice has been defeated. Now, if no one has any questions, let the match, BEGIN!" Wil announced to the arena of people. The crowd roared it's cheers for the two trainers caled to the stage, and awaited for the first match to begin.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Kit-
    *Stage*

"So wait... We can still use Revives? Or is that not allowed? And what about Full Restores?" Kit looked confused. She turned to Will, hoping for an answer. Her Pokemon seemed to follow her movement, too. Leila, impatient, began to shout at her.

"What are you waiting for??? Well, since you seem to be impatient... I'll start! Go, Feraligatr!" The monstrous alligator chomped the air multiple times, trying to intimidate the Pokemon behind Kit. Kit sighed.

"Well, to appease you... Come on out, Noel!" The Empoleon stood its ground.

-Rydia-
    *Room 333*

Rydia had turned on the TV just in time for the first match to begin.

"Kit versus this 'Leila' person, huh... Well, hopefully she won't have to much of a hard time..." Rydia muttered. She stared at one of her PokeBalls, the one containing her Arcanine. Flade... she thought. I'll use you wisely...

(We ARE supposed to be controlling our opponents, correct? XD If you are, sorry O.o I forgot. And approx. how long should each battle be?)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    -Kit-
    *Stage*

"So wait... We can still use Revives? Or is that not allowed? And what about Full Restores?" Kit looked confused. She turned to Will, hoping for an answer. Her Pokemon seemed to follow her movement, too. Leila, impatient, began to shout at her.

"What are you waiting for??? Well, since you seem to be impatient... I'll start! Go, Feraligatr!" The monstrous alligator chomped the air multiple times, trying to intimidate the Pokemon behind Kit. Kit sighed.

"Well, to appease you... Come on out, Noel!" The Empoleon stood its ground.

-Rydia-
    *Room 333*

Rydia had turned on the TV just in time for the first match to begin.

"Kit versus this 'Leila' person, huh... Well, hopefully she won't have to much of a hard time..." Rydia muttered. She stared at one of her PokeBalls, the one containing her Arcanine. Flade... she thought. I'll use you wisely...

(We ARE supposed to be controlling our opponents, correct? XD If you are, sorry O.o I forgot. And approx. how long should each battle be?)
    (( Due to these being VERY tough battles, four posts minimum. But dont rush them. And yes, you guys take control. But if I see that you are taking out pokemon way too fast even WITH type advantage, I'll have Will stop it, and disqualify you for "cheating" and nousing Full Restore OR revives of any kind ))

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    (( Due to these being VERY tough battles, four posts minimum. But dont rush them. And yes, you guys take control. But if I see that you are taking out pokemon way too fast even WITH type advantage, I'll have Will stop it, and disqualify you for "cheating" ))
    ('K, just making sure ^^' I wouldn't make it too short, I promise...)

-Kit-

"OK, Feraligatr, Earthquake!" The ground began to shake harshly, and the Empoleon began to stumble. It fell over, badly injured. Kit knew it was weak against Ground moves, but it had a nerve of steel (pun NOT intended), so it would be hard to knock it down.

"Noel! Grass Knot!" The Empoleon lunged at the Feraligatr, and as if by magic, thick strands of grass shot out of its mouth and wrapped around the Feraligatr tightly. The Feraligatr yelped in pain, and Kit smiled.

"Good thing I taught my Empoleon such a move," she smirked. Leila growled. "And, for my next trick, take a Hyper Potion, Noel." She sprayed the healing object all over the Empoleon, and its wounds immediately vanished.

"Since I healed it, it should give you some time to attack," Kit smirked again. Enraged, Leila clenched her fists.

"You asked for it! Hyper Beam, GO!!!" A strong burst of white light came out of the Feraligatr's mouth and hit the Empoleon dead on. But, it seemed as if Noel were hardly injured. Kit look confusedly at Leila.

"Didn't you know Noel is part Steel? Why do you think she took so much damage when your Feraligatr used Earthquake?" Kit asked with a quizzical look. Leila slapped her head, and knew it would take some time for her Feraligatr to recharge.

(Erp. Just noticed that edited post. Are Hyper Potions at least involved? If not, then I'll edit it quickly.)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ('K, just making sure ^^' I wouldn't make it too short, I promise...)

-Kit-

"OK, Feraligatr, Earthquake!" The ground began to shake harshly, and the Empoleon began to stumble. It fell over, badly injured. Kit knew it was weak against Ground moves, but it had a nerve of steel (pun NOT intended), so it would be hard to knock it down.

"Noel! Grass Knot!" The Empoleon lunged at the Feraligatr, and as if by magic, thick strands of grass shot out of its mouth and wrapped around the Feraligatr tightly. The Feraligatr yelped in pain, and Kit smiled.

"Good thing I taught my Empoleon such a move," she smirked. Leila growled. "And, for my next trick, take a Hyper Potion, Noel." She sprayed the healing object all over the Empoleon, and its wounds immediately vanished.

"Since I healed it, it should give you some time to attack," Kit smirked again. Enraged, Leila clenched her fists.

"You asked for it! Hyper Beam, GO!!!" A strong burst of white light came out of the Feraligatr's mouth and hit the Empoleon dead on. But, it seemed as if Noel were hardly injured. Kit look confusedly at Leila.

"Didn't you know Noel is part Steel? Why do you think she took so much damage when your Feraligatr used Earthquake?" Kit asked with a quizzical look. Leila slapped her head, and knew it would take some time for her Feraligatr to recharge.

(Erp. Just noticed that edited post. Are Hyper Potions at least involved? If not, then I'll edit it quickly.)
    (( Yes, they ARE allowed. I just meant stuff like Antidotes or Burn Heals. Or berries that healed paralysis. ))

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Kit-

"Now, Noel! Hit the Feraligatr with Hidden Power, while it's resting!" The Empoleon sent out a beam of light straight at Feraligatr, knocking it straight back. A cloud of smoke arose around it. When the smoke cleared, the Feraligatr was knocked unconscious. Kit smiled.

"Hidden Power is a very strange move. Depending on certain attributes, its type varies. Somehow, it became a Grass type move. So..." Kit smiled. Leila growled and recalled her Feraligatr.

"Lucario, come on out!" The Lucario growled at the Empoleon, bounding around it.

"I knew this would come..." Kit gritted her teeth, preparing for the worst. But, standing her ground, she continued to keep Noel on the field.

"Aqua Jet, now!" The Empoleon lunged at the Lucario with blinding speed. Its whole body turned an ocean blue, and hit the Lucario with full force.

"As you may know, Aqua Jet is a nice move which allows the user to hit the opponent at a great speed." At this point, Leila was tired of hearing all of Kit's remarks.

"Lucario! End this now with AURA SPHERE!!!" Lucario, lifting its paws, seemed to...lock onto Noel. A ball of energy suddenly came between its paws, and it blasted the ball straight at Noel. The Empoleon tried to move out of the way, but the Aura Sphere seemed to seek it down. It soon hit Noel from behind, knocking it right onto the ground.

"Noel! No!" Kit exclaimed.

"Well, surely you know Aura Sphere RARELY misses," Leila retorted. Kit snarled at Leila's sarcasm.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Dom
    Room 628

It wasn't time for Dom to battle yet; so he watched his comrades battle on the ol' tube. Right in the middle of the intense battle the microwave DING'ed.

Dom slowly got up and headed to the microwave, with his eyes still glued to the TV. He pulled out the Ramen noodles he was cooking and happily ate them.

His Pokemon were sparring with each other, for later.

Every now and again you would hear Dom yell "Yeah!" or "Good going, Kit!!". He could only hope his battle would be this good.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Kit-

The smoke cleared. Noel was lying n the ground, unconscious. I hate Lucario... Kit thought angrily. She recalled Noel, then sighed.

"Next up, I'll send out Gale!!!" The Salamence roared in fury, feeling Kit's anger towards the Lucario.

"Now, Gale, Fly!!!" The Salamence looked at her once, then flew up high, disappearing from view. The Lucario ran around, trying to dodge the Salamence at all costs.

"Don't let it get you, Lucario!" Leila exclaimed. The Lucario nodded, and continued running in a circle.

"That's what I was hoping for! Now, Gale, DRACO METEOR!!!" A rain of meteors suddenly came from the sky, as if produced by some unknown source. The Lucario tried moving out of the way, but the meteors were too fast and too abundant for it to dodge. As a result, it got the full force of the attack. Then, from out of the sky, Gale appeared. However, he looked a bit tired.

"Draco Meteor is the most powerful attack move," Leila muttered. "However, it lowers your Special Attack, but I bet you knew that, didn't you..." She stared at her Lucario for a second. It seemed paralyzed from the attack. It tried to stand up, but then fell back down.

"You must've landed a critical, too... I don't think my Lucario can take much more. BUT... I can't change until my Lucario's fully unconscious." Leila sighed. "This won't look good..."

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Norm

Norm pumped his fist in the air as he watched the battle. IT was an intense battle, but Norm was getting a little to into it..

"WOOO!!!! YEAAA!!!" Norm yelled at the top of his lungs. "Serene?! Why aren't you cheering?!" He jerked the woman up out of her seat; trying to force her to cheer.

After a while Norm sat back down. "Whew...this is intense." He said with a chuckle.

-----
    Dom
    Room 628

Dom was still watching the battle from his bed when he saw the cameras zoom in on one of the spectators. It was Norm. He was cheering like a highscool student at a pep rally.

"Oh dear god..." Dom said with his palm on his face. "Please Norm...DON'T do that when I'm up to battle..."

Dom got up off the bed and sat down at the cheap desk at the opposite wall.

"Man, Kit is doing pretty good...But what if I blow it? Aww man, can't let these jitters get the best of me.." Dom said, shaking off his body; as if that would help his nervousness.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Serene-

Serene glared at Norm, then sighed.

"Well, guess it's only natural for you. But I'm gonna try and take it seriously, OK? Just in case... Chansey here will come in handy."

-Kit-

"Gale, end this. Fire Fang." The Salamence calmly strutted over to the Lucario, bit down on it with fire coming out of its mouth, and the Lucario fainted. Leila sighed.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?" Leila asked angrily. "Well, now you'll get it!!!" She flung the ball at great speed, and a gray Pokemon came out of it.

"Dang, it's the Castform..." Kit muttered angrily. "This ain't good..."

"Now, Castform, Hail!" The Castform shined for a second, and hailstones began falling from the sky. The Castform soon changed, and Gale was hit hard by a medium-sized hailstone.

"Now, Weather Ball!" The Castform summoned some of the falling hail and fired it all at once at the startled Salamence. The Salamence was hit with full power, then fell back, unconscious.

"Urgh... Lousy Castform..." Kit muttered.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    ((I'm really running out of material for these un-needed posts >_<))

Norm
    Tounrey Arena

"Well then, suit yourself." Norm said mockingly to Serene. "My pokemon will cheer with me! Go, Lickitung!"

Licktung appeared out it's ball, somewhat confused as to why it was called out. It the saw Norm dancing a cheer and recalled itself back into its own pokeball.

"Ouch..." Norm said to himself.

-----
    Dom
    Room 628

There was about 20 wads of paper on the desk in front of Dom. He was writing down strategies for his battle, but none seemed to work out in the end.

Dom leaned back in his chair and sighed. "Well...guess I'll just have to wing it." He threw a paper ball in the nearest trash can and got up from his chair.

He headed back to the TV to see a Ice-form Castform out and Glae fainted. "Well, looks like Kit's in some trouble here..." Dom said.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Kit-

Kit sighed. "Naru, go," she said in a concerned voice. The Lopunny came out, stars shining around it.

"Wow..." Leila shook her head. "You really underestimate my Castform, don't you? Weather Ball!" The Castform sent hailstones flying like the previous turn, but the Lopunny had already bounded high in the air.

"Wha-what?" Leila said, confused.

"Naru, Bounce." The Lopunny suddenly hit the Castform with its leg with such force, knocking it onto the ground. It looked dazed, but not ready to be defeated.

"My Castform's the strongest of my team. It'll take plenty of moves to take it down!" Leila exclaimed.

"That's what I intend to do."

-Serene-

Noticing Norm was being a bit let down, the Chansey began to cheer with him. Serene shook her head.

"Well, it IS a Normal type after all... And a caring one at that..."

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Norm

"Aww thats sweet of you Chansey." Norm said, patting the Chansey on the head.

"But to be honset, I'm tired out from my own cheering!" Norm said with a hearty laugh as he sat back down.

"Here, I'm sure you and Blissey will get along." Norm said, calling out the tank of his team. The pokemon appeared to just be a frillier version of Chansey to be honest. But this pokemon is a powerhouse that can take almost anything you throw at it.

-----
    Dom
    Room 628

"Ugh...." Dom groaned, staring at the TV. "One of you lose already!!" Dom was looking forward to his battle to say the least.

He walked back over to his desk and began doodling. He drew his own outcome of his upcoming battle.

All of the pokemon were crudley drawn and funny looking. Needless to say, it grew boring eventually; so Dom made his way to the mini bar and grabbed a jar of peanuts and waited for the Tourney commercials to end.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Kit-

"Hi Jump Kick!"

"Weather Ball!"

"Dodge!"

"No!"

"Now, Jump Kick!"

The battle was heating up between the two. The Castform refused to faint, and Naru refused to be hit by any of Castform's attacks. The two seemed to be worn out, to say the very least. They began to strike again, using the same pattern as earlier, but without warning, collapsed from exhaustion.

"Naru! No!" Kit exclaimed. She recalled Naru and sighed.

"Well, Castform was finally taken out..." Leila muttered. "Go, Golem!" The heavyweight Pokemon glared at Kit, waiting for her to send out her next Pokemon. Kit turned to Aura.

"Well, girl, ready to fight?" Aura nodded, and stepped onto the field. Leila laughed.

"Ha! Easy win! Golem, Earth Power!" The ground began shaking, but Kit had a feeling this would happen.

"Aura! Protect!" The green barrier went around the Typhlosion, and by the time the blasts came from the ground, the barrier was able to defend against such. Kit noticed how on one of the earlier moves, Sunny Day was put in play.

"Thank your Castform for me!" Kit called out to Leila. "Aura, SOLARBEAM!" Aura unleashed a blast of light from its mouth, hitting the Golem directly. The Golem was blasted back, and started to get up. But, it wasn't certain whether it survived that blow or not.

(The things Fire Pokemon can learn XD Shake in fear, Water, Rock, and Ground types!)

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Norm

The crowd fell silent as the Solar Beam was launched. It was as if every last person in the stadium was amazed at what just happened.

And of course, Norm was the one to break that silence.

"YEEEEA!!! GO KIT! WOOO! I knew Faltse had his eye on you for a reason!!!" Norm yelled out loud. He then realized that he was the only one cheering, as the rest of the crowd was still in awe.

Norm's cheeks flushed a bright red as he sat back down slowly.

-----
    Dom
    Room 628

Dom dropped his jaw when he saw that attack hit. It was the most unexpected thing that has happened yet.

"I don't even think Aura was expecting that!" Dom said to himself.

"Well, Kit's got this match locked up." He said again, with a chuckle.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Kit-

"Well, Fire types are quite interesting, you know? Arcanine can learn SolarBeam as well. I'd say your Golem's just about finished." Leila snorted.

"Golem, Rock Polish. Then, Rock Slide." The Golem started rolling on the ground, and it took a second for Kit to realize it was losing some of its weight. When the Golem stopped rolling it was...as shiny as a shiny Pokemon, but not exactly. The Golem then turned to Aura, leaped up high in the air, and hit the ground with such force that rocks burst up into the sky and landed right on Aura. Aura was knocked back, unable to move for a bit.

"Shoot..." Kit muttered. She turned to Aura. "You alright?" she asked. The Typhlosion nodded meekly.

"My Golem's the second strongest Pokemon in my party! You stand no chance!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back