• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Kit-
    *Trainer's Pit*

With Amber strutting behind her, only because she hadn't taken any damage (all of Kit's other Pokemon were being healed), Kit came up to Dom and the Madam. She just happened to hear a bit of their conversation.

"Excuse me, but I think you forgot to mention that when Faltse WAS alive, he was like a teacher to me." Kit sighed, and her Raichu looked down for a second.

"He even evolved Gale for me... And it was either him or that drunk dude on the path by Snowpoint City that gave me the ThunderStone to evolve Amber. Or he gave me the Dusk Stone. I think Falste gave me the ThunderStone. But anyways... I kinda miss him; I wonder how his Pokemon are doing..." Kit sighed again.

-Rydia-
    *Trainer's Pit*

"Wonder who'll be next..." Rydia said under her breath.

-Noir-
    *Trainer's Pit*

"I have a feeling Dom will be next. That way, he will get his revenge on Kit's battle being long..." Noir muttered.

(Sorry, just HAD to do that with Noir XD And I don't think anyone but Serene and the deceased Falste know Noir as Faust yet, but rather as Noir, so... And Rydia's going up against Madam? But I already picked out a trainer for her ><')

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Upon hearing the words, "Focus Band", Weslyn remembered that she had planned to give her pokemon items to help them in battle. She reached into her bag, rummaging through it before coming up with a handful of items. She handed a shell bell to Lucario, it would help Lucario restore HP whenever Lucario did damage to the opponent. Torterra received the Scope Lens, to boost its Critical Hit ratio. Floatzel received the Focus Band, as it would be very important in the battle. Luxray received leftovers, which would revive its health by 1/16 of its max hp every turn. Skarmory received brightpowder, which reduced its opponent's accuracy, and Quilava received a Razor Fang, which could possibly make the enemy flinch. Weslyn tucked the unused items back into her bag.

"Well, those items should give you some assistence in your battles, so that's a good thing, hopefully we'll be able to pull through and beat this Jason guy, whoever he is. Though I expect he must be pretty good..." Her voice trailed off as a feeling of excitement settled in her stomach. This is weird, really weird. One moment, I feel like I just went on a thrilling roller coaster ride, the next I feel so nervous I can barely think straight. Hopefully she'd at least be able to think properly when it came her turn to battle, but she'd better not think about that right now.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    (Um... I think the plates only work with Arceus :/ They don't power up any other Pokemon.)

-Rydia-
    *Trainer's Plate*

It took Rydia some time to decide what items her Pokemon would have, but she finally came up with it.

"OK... Kiku will have the Spell Tag, raising her Ghost moves... Skull will have Quick Claw, making him faster... My Arcanine will have Brightpowder, raising his evasiveness... Hydra will have the Expert Belt, raising the power of her Super Effective moves (since she has many, after all)... Shiruva will have the Metronome, increasing the power of moves when used consecutively... And Reanna will have a Razor Claw, increasing her chance of landing a critical hit..." Rydia sighed. "I hope I'll be able to win and move on..."

-Serene-
    *Outside the Stadium*

"Go, Chansey, go!" Serene shouted enthusiastically. "We need you to strengthen your moves! Now, use that Lucky Punch item I gave you!" The Chansey nodded wearily, as they had been training since the end of Kit's battle.

"C'mon, keep at it!" Serene shouted. The Chansey nodded again, and practiced her Egg Bombs on the trees.

"Good girl! You're doing great!"

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Ooc:// Dang, really? Okay, edited.

It was about time for Weslyn to head to the Trainer's Pit, otherwise, she might be late for her battle, and she knew how embarrassing that would be. As soon as she announced it, her Quilava looked up excitedly and asked for a hug. Probably for luck. Weslyn wrapped her arms warmly around her Pokemon, remembering the time when she first caught Quilava.

It was a Cyndaquil then, the second Pokemon she had ever caught, and would never listen to what she said. They resented each other for nearly a month, before Weslyn save Cyndaquil's life. From then on, they had trusted each other completely, often Weslyn didn't have to give any commands on which attack Cyndaquil should use next, for Cyndaquil performed the attacks without instruction. Weslyn's bond with Quilava was almost as strong as her bond with Lucario. She loved all her pokemon, they all held a special meaning to her, but Quilava's story was especially unusual. She gave them all a hug, save for Torterra, who wouldn't fit in the tiny room, and so was forced to stay in its pokeball. She'd make it up to Torterra later. Then she swung her backpack over her shoulder and headed out of the room after returning all of the pokemon to their pokeballs and attaching them safely to her belt.

The trainer's pit wasn't exactly crowded, there must have been more than one because there had to be more than the amount of trainers currently there that were participating. She didn't see her designated opponent. Good thing, too. If he looked strong, I might have had a nervous breakdown or something. I might still. She thought, keeping her distance from everyone else, all unfamiliar trainers, now that she thought about it, she bet that they were all much better than she was, and around them, she felt strangely out of place. Better keep my distance, hadn't I? Though I might battle one of them someday, if they're doing Sinnoh.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Noir-

Noir walked into the Trainer's Pit, and looked around. He had a laptop with him, and looked up everyone, trying to see who had Sinnoh badges and who didn't. He soon reached one girl, who had all eight badges, and had most of her Pokemon evolved, except for one. Interesting, Noir thought. [/i]Kit faced a very powerful Pichu, so maybe this girl's Quilava has some mysterious power behind it. Anyways, I won't have to worry about her...yet...[/i] Noir sighed, and continued looking up the data on all the trainers.

"While I'm at it..." he muttered, "Rose gets a Rose Incense. Kira gets a Twistedspoon, Blade gets a Blackglasses, Rage gets an Expert Belt, Sofia gets a Shell Bell, and Miles gets a Leftovers. That should do it..." He went back to looking up other peoples' data.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Ooc:// Dang, really? Okay, edited.

It was about time for Weslyn to head to the Trainer's Pit, otherwise, she might be late for her battle, and she knew how embarrassing that would be. As soon as she announced it, her Quilava looked up excitedly and asked for a hug. Probably for luck. Weslyn wrapped her arms warmly around her Pokemon, remembering the time when she first caught Quilava.

It was a Cyndaquil then, the second Pokemon she had ever caught, and would never listen to what she said. They resented each other for nearly a month, before Weslyn save Cyndaquil's life. From then on, they had trusted each other completely, often Weslyn didn't have to give any commands on which attack Cyndaquil should use next, for Cyndaquil performed the attacks without instruction. Weslyn's bond with Quilava was almost as strong as her bond with Lucario. She loved all her pokemon, they all held a special meaning to her, but Quilava's story was especially unusual. She gave them all a hug, save for Torterra, who wouldn't fit in the tiny room, and so was forced to stay in its pokeball. She'd make it up to Torterra later. Then she swung her backpack over her shoulder and headed out of the room after returning all of the pokemon to their pokeballs and attaching them safely to her belt.

The trainer's pit wasn't exactly crowded, there must have been more than one because there had to be more than the amount of trainers currently there that were participating. She didn't see her designated opponent. Good thing, too. If he looked strong, I might have had a nervous breakdown or something. I might still. She thought, keeping her distance from everyone else, all unfamiliar trainers, now that she thought about it, she bet that they were all much better than she was, and around them, she felt strangely out of place. Better keep my distance, hadn't I? Though I might battle one of them someday, if they're doing Sinnoh.
    ((Actually they do work, they just dont alter the forms...))

Will
    Judges' Stand

"Ok trainers! It seems as though everyone haas returned to the pits! Now without further a do, I introduce the next two trainers, Madam Vrouj and Dee Dee!
    As well as Dom, Rydia, Noir, and Weslyn! All of you guys get out here to face your opponents! There will be multiple arenas, so find the one designated to you!" Will shouted aloud.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Madam
    Arena #2

Madam walked onto the field, ready with her pokemon. Her opponent stepped on the opposite side and smiled to Madam. She smiled back, and they sent out their pokemon.

"GO, Corsola!" shouted Madam, sending out her pink coral pokemon. It bounced up and down excited for it's battle.

"Go Jolteon!" shouted Dee Dee. The yellow spiked pokemon stood and glared at Corsola, at mean sto intimidate it. The reff called them to start, and Madam made the first move.

"Corsola, use Amnesia!" he commanded. The pokemon smiled, and then became very confused, and it's special deffense boosted way up.

"Jolteon, use Double Kick now!" Shouted it's trainer.The yellow pokemon charged, and hit Corsola with two kicks, each doing great damage.

Madam bit her lip at what had happened to Corsola. I know Corsola can take this wimp out in one shot, but Dusty is preventing me from going all out. I need to tke out this little brat, and soon. she said aloud to herself.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Dom
    Trainers Pit/ Arena

Dom watched the screen flip to an image of Will. He called out several names of the competitors that were now up. His name was one of them. He was instructed to find his opponent and head to the arena.

Thomas was still hitting it off with the ladies as Dom pushed his way through. Thomans looked pretty ticked that some stranger had interupted his flirting time.

"'Ey tough guy! Who do ya tink you are? I was hittin it off wit 'dese beautiful women!" Thomas said, shoving Dom. Dom stumbled back a bit, then recovered his balance.

"Well, I'm Dom Santino. Your opponent for this match. Now come on, I want to mkae your defeat quick." Dom said in a sullen tone.

"Heh, we'll see tough guy." Thomas said.

The duo walked onto the arena stage and waved at the roaring crowd.

"You ready, hot shot?" asked Thomas in a mocking tone as he threw down a pokeball. A strange, fluffy-looking pokemon with a pig nose and boxing gloves appeared on the feild.

"Heh, good luck against my Primeape! He's da powahouse of my team!" Thomas gloated.

"Heh, rookie mistake big guy." Dom said with a chuckle. "Never send your strongest out first!" And with that Dom grabbed one of his own pokeballs and flung it to the ground.

In the familiar blaze of red, Farfetch'd appeared. He stood battle ready.

"HAH! That puny ting? Primeape! Teach dis bird a lesson! Strength!" Thomas commanded.

And with that command, Primape ripped a chuck of earth out of the arena and threw it at Farfetch'd.

Farfetch'd didn't have enough time to dodge, and took a good amount of damage from the attack.

"Hang in there!" Dom yelled. "Air Cutter!"

Farfetch'd began slashing its leek through the air, sending painful waves of air at Primeape. The pokemon took the attack head on, looking barely unscathed.

"Hah! Told ya he's a powahouse!" Thomas chuckled.

Well then, this may prove to be an interesting battle.. Dom thought.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia-

"Are we ready?" Rydia said to her Banette. It nodded, and Rydia acknowledged that. She stepped out onto her designated position. Her opponent had yet to show up.

"Sorry I'm late~" a voice sang out from the other side. A lot of fangirl screaming came from the sidelines, and a bonde-haired teen came out. "So, you're my opponent~" the boy said. "I'm Marc~ And you're kind of young, aren't you~" Rydia scowled at that remark.

"I'll let you know I have been using Pokemon since I was 8," Rydia retorted. Marc laughed.

"Someone like you~ Please~" Marc's demeanor was really beginning to annoy Rydia.

"Let's just start..." Rydia growled. The fangirls on the sideline weren't helping either. They kept shouting, "Marc, Marc, he's our man! If he can't do it, no one can!"

(OOC: That last line was done on purpose XD A blast from the past XD)

-Noir-

Noir had also stepped out onto the field at the same time as Rydia, and awaited his opponent. Wow... I hope this person is actually willing to fight me, Noir thought. He then noticed a shady figure entering from the other side.

"Hello, dah~ling." The opponent had a somewhat-high-pitched voice like some girls had, but it still had a low ring to it like some mens' voices. Noir couldn't tell this person's gender. "I'm Chris," the person continued, "and I'll be your opponent. Got it, sweetie?" The crowd booed, probably because they were stereotypists. Chris looked up at them and scowled. "Watch it, or ELSE," he roared in a low, menacing voice. Noir looked at him surprisingly. Great, a schizohrenic, Noir though to himself. He sighed, and decided it was best not to say anything to this guy/girl.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Weslyn
    Arena #2

"Oh no," Weslyn muttered, her heart pounding in her chest as she stood up and left the Trainer Pit in silence. She found her designated arena with no trouble, and entered to a roaring applause, I guess the crowd must be really excited, I hope I'll win...wait, that sounds stupid, of course I hope I'll win, I just hope my strategy will be good enough. Her opponent had not yet showed up, and his spot on the other side of the arena remained empty for another minute.

Suddenly, a trainer with short black hair and skin almost as pale as hers stepped into the arena, once again to loud applause. So that's Jason...Weslyn thought with some apprehension, and her hand reached down to the pokeballs attatched safely to her belt. They crossed to the center of the arena and shook hands.

"Best of luck." Weslyn murmured, remembering the lessons she had been taught. "Always show respect to the opponent, and they shall respect you in turn."

Jason responded with a fleeting smile and a small nod. She couldn't help but note that he didn't seem tense at all, while she...she was quite a different story.

"Well, I'll start the battle off then, shall I? Glalie, come on out!" Jason said, as a blue white spherical pokemon with black horns and area surrounding its eyes appeared.

"Okay, then, let's go, Skarmory!" Weslyn cried, sending out a metallic gray bird like pokemon with red wing feathers out onto the field, where it hovered in the air. She had decided to play by weaknesses for the first pokemon, though Skarmory should be able to hold its own against other pokemon as well, due to its part steel type, which had granted it good defense. Better defense than most flying type pokemon would have, anyways.

"Type advantage won't make a difference here!" Jason called, though Weslyn was sure she could detect a trace of uncertainty in his voice. Good, she thought.

Last edited:

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    ((oh yea Slyther, just thought i'd let you know. since this is pretty much a free roam RP Dusty [aka Pink_Lopunny] makes us post the name and area of our trainers at the beginning of our post. and if your trainer is going to stay in one area for a long period of time, you don't have to write the are EVERY time. :]))

Dom

"Okay Primeape! Dig!" Thomas shouted.

Somehow Primeape dug a whole underground, ready to attack.

"Farfetch'd! Fly!" Dom said, calling out his own two-turn move. Farfetch'd soared into the air and waited for Primeape to re-surface.

When the ground started to crack, Farfetch'd dove at full speed in the direction of where Primeape would come out.

Primeape busted out of the ground and soared into the air at Farfetch'd. Both pokemon took the full brute of the attacks, sending them plummeting to the unforgiving ground below.

They hit with a thud, both unconscious.

"Feh, stroke 'a luck on your part" Thomas scoffed, recalling his pokemon.

"Call it whatever you want.." dom said, also recalling his pokemon.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia-
    *Stadium 3*

"Go, Electrode!" Marc shouted. The heavy-looking, but quick ball-shaped Pokemon appeared on the field. Marc's groupies shouted in delight.

"Electrode, Electrode! Its electric attacks will send you on the road!" The fangirls shouted. Annoyed, Rydia gave a look of malice at the girls, quieting them for a second. Then, she turned to Marc.

"Alright then, come on out, Reanna!" The Tyranitar let out a loud growl, startling the Electrode. "Now, use Stone Edge!" Like the Golem from Kit's battle earlier, Reanna stomped on the ground, releasing large, pointed stones that hit the Electrode directly. The Electrode, however, barely flinched, and Rydia seemed surprised.

"Ah, my Electrode is very hardy~ Have fun trying to beat it~" Marc remarked in a sing-song voice.

-Noir-
    *Stadium 5*

"C'mon out, my dear Abomasnow!" Chris shouted with enthusiasm. The large abominable snowman let out a huge growl as it came out of its Great Ball.

"Ok, then... Come on out, Blade!" The Absol, finally able to see the light of day, gave one look of scorn at the Abomasnow, then turned away.

"Blade, you can do this..." That's when Noir noticed the hailstones falling from the sky. "Shoot, Snow Warning," Noir said calmly. He noticed it was only in effect on the stadium he was on, not on the other battlers' stadiums. "Sunny Day!" Noir shouted. The hailstones soon melted, and the bright sun took over. Chris laughed.

"Dah~ling, what will that do?" "it" asked. Noir smiled.

"This. Fire Blast, NOW!!!" Blade opened up its mouth, and let out a huge blast of fire. As the fire advanced towards the Abomasnow, it turned into what seemed to be a fiery version of a stick figure. The Abomasnow was hit on the mark, and fell back against the wall.

"That'll teach you to mess with Blade!" Noir exclaimed.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Madam

Dammit, it's been two hours, and I haven't taken out a single pokemon. It's now or never. Madam said to herself.

She had been down by three pokemon, she only hade three left, her opponent, six. She was incredibly mad at Dusty for how he told her to go weak. She looked at her Gardevoir standing on the field. It had apparently heard what she had said, for it prepared to lay an attack on it's opponent, who was still the same Jolteon before.

"HAH! You think you can beat me now!? I have defeated THREE of your pokemon, there's no WAY you can beat me now!" shouted Dee Dee to Madam.

Madam smiled coyly. "You'd like to think that wouldn't you? Gardevoir, finis it, use Magical Leaf!" The avante pokemon agreed, and aurara leafs bursted from it's chest and slammed into Jolteon, knocking it out cold. "Yes, I do believe I can" Madam said to the dumbfounded Dee Dee.

"Ergh! Go, PINSIR!" she called in anger. The bug pokemon had large horns with white spikes. "Use X-Scissor!" The pokmon charged after Gardevoir.

"Gardevoir, Teleport, then use Shadow Ball!" called the Madam. Gardevoir vanished away, and returned blasting Pinsir dead in the face with a powerful Shadow Ball. The bug pokemon staggered, dizzy and hurt. It couldn't move. It fell backwards and was too, knocked out in a single blow. This continued for the next four pokemon. One after another, they fought. All of Madam's powerhouses fought gracefully. Cirisla, Gardevoir, and Cherrim, all eventually won the match.

Dee Dee was amazed. She was scared. She was, sad. Madam however, sfelt a sense of dominant strength. She had defeated someone who was stronger than the gym leaders after all. Who wouldn't be happy?

After the match, Madam returned to her pit, and rested her pokemon. Her Corsola sleeping by her side, and she, reading a book. A man stepped next to her. "Next time, don't go easy, at all." he said, and walked away.

Madam sat there for what seemed like five minutes, but was really only a few seconds. "You got it.......Dusy" she muttered.

(( Had to get her moving after lack of posts! ^_^; ))

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Dom

"Heh, time for my prized possesion. Nidoking show ya face!" Thomas yelled out. The gargantuan pokemon appeared and let out a feirce roar.

"Heh, ya scared, punk?" Thomas said in that oh-so-familiar. mocking tone.

"Not really," Dom said throwing a pokeball to the ground. His faitful Machamp appeared, grabing the Nidoking's arms and letting out an even feircer roar directly in its face. "Are you?" Dom finished with a smirk.

Machamp shoved the Nidoking back and awaited orders.

"Nidoking, lets end dis now! Horn Drill!!" Thomas shouted. The horn or Nidokings head spun and spun until it was spinning like a power drill. It charged at Machamp full speed.

"Machamp! Grab its horn with one hand, then Mega Punch with the other 3!" Dom yelled. Machamp obeyed and grabbed the horn, completely stopping Nidoking in his tracks. The Machamp reared back and let out a punch, full force, with each fist.

The Nidoking stumbled back and gasped for air.

<heh, one more turn and this thing is gone!> Dom thought.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Noir-

The Abomasnow had enough energy to get up from the blast, but then staggered and fell onto the ground, losing consciousness. Chris growled, and in its low, menacing voice, said, "You'll pay for that! Go, Scizor!" The shining, armored Scythe evolution stepped in front of the Absol, as if trying to scare it.

"Scizor, Fury Cutter!" The Scizor closed in on the Absol, ready to strike.

"Blade, Bounce!" The Absol took a quick step foward, then bounded high in the air. The Scizor looked up in surprise, as it didn't expect the Absol to know such a move.

"Now, Blade, spin as you go down! Then use Fire Blast again!!!" The Absol began spinning at such speed the Scizor couldn't tell if it were going to hit it in time or not.

"Scizor! Jump up and use Bug Buzz!" The Scizor bounded towards the spinning fire that was Blade, then let out a piercing sound. The two moves made contact, resulting in a big explosion that sent ashes flying throughout all the stadiums. The Scizor, along with Blade, both fell to the ground. They had both lost consciousness.

"Thank you, Blade," Noir said, recalling his Absol. "You have served me in many tough times." Chris glared at Noir, and recalled its Scizor.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Dom

"Ok Machamp, lets end this" Dom said. "Cross Crop."

Machamp casually walked over to Nidoking and readied its arms high in the air. It brought them down, full force onto Nidokings deltoids, one of the main pressure points. The Nidoking urked at the pain, then collapsed.

"Erk." Thomas said at the sight. "Well den, lets see how your precious little Machamp dere matches up to my Exeggutor!"

A strange Coconut-Tree like pokemon appeared on the feild. "Hah! Looks more like a beach decoration than a pokemon!" Dom mocked.

"Yea, we lets see how well dis "Beach Ornament" does against your pokemon!" Thomas said. "Psychic!"

The Exeggutor locked eyes with Machamp, and sent psychic waves at him. Machamp stumbled around for a few moments, then fell over.

"Well then..."Dom said to himself, recalling Machamp.

"Lets see how well grass does against fire!" Dom said, throwing down a ball. His Arcanine apeared in a blaze of glory and roared into the sky.

"Heh, Exeggutor will take 'im out too!" Thomas said with a smirk.

"We'll see." Said Dom, also sporting a smirk of his own.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Claudia and Renae
    Outside of Stadium

"So, that was Dusty's new trick,eh?" Renae asked amusedly. Her Weezing was floating beside her, puffing out purple smog after every breath.

"She seems to be a bit stronger tan we are....that worries me. Well, it's too late for us to enter, but we can still take her out after everything is over. Even if she wins, or loses." said Claudia to Renae.

The two ex-admins were still very angry at Dusty and Flade. They had trained non stop since the day of their arrival. They had battled everyone. They found out that Steven, Agatha, and even Lorilei were helping them. The put an end to Agatha, but couldn't stop Lorilei or Steven. They were too late to enter the Pokemon League Tourney, but they knew they could help out the children. They walked into the stadium together, looking for anyone who would listen to their warnings of Dusty and Flade attacking, but found no one. They gave up for now, and set off into the audience stands. They watched every battle very closely, and observed how each trainer fought.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia-

It was down to the final Pokemon. Hydra versus Aerodactyl. Two aerial Pokemon in combat. This was Hydra's first time in the battle, as the Aerodactyl had wiped out Skull. The two had both struck each other a few times, but they were still going, bit by bit...

"Alright, Aerodactyl, use Hyber Beam~" Marc musically shouted. The fangirls chimed in.

"Hyper Beam, Hyper Beam! It will send that Gyarados to that stream!" they ecstatically exclaimed. The Aerodactyl looked over at the fangirls, and shot the Hyper Beam at them instead, but only temporarily so they wouldn't get TOO fried. Wow, what a great Aerodactyl, Rydia thought to herself.

"Aerodactyl! My fiancee was in there, you know!!!" Marc yelled, unable to keep a musical line this time. The Aerodactyl glared at him, then fired another Hyper Beam at the Gyarados.

"Protect!" Rydia shouted. The green barrier fended off the Hyper Beam...for now. Hydra looked at Rydia, waiting for her next command.

"Dragon Dance! And then, Aqua Tail!" The Gyarados began its weird movement, sped up behind the Aerodactyl, and before the Aerodactyl could move out of the way, Hydra slammed into it with her tail. The Aerodactyl let out a cry of pain, then fell to the ground, unconscious.

"And so it is done..." Rydia muttered. "Now, there's that boy, Dom, and that other one, Noir. Wonder how they'll fare..." Marc, exasperated, had left the stage without another word. The silenced fangirls left as well...

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Dom

"Exeggutor! Egg Bomb!" Thomas shouted out. Exeggutor bent it's head down and shot eggs out like grenades at Arcanine.

The yellow colored eggs flew at Arcanine at blinding speed, sure to do great damage.

"Arcanine! Take it all out with Overheat!" Dom shouted. Arcanine drew in some energy then howled out, blasting flames out of it's body.

The intense heat made the eggs bust and cause Exeggutor great damage.

"Erg.." Thomas groaned. "Your really becoming an annoyance! Solar Beam!"

Exeggutor took in light for a few moments, then fired a blast at Arcanine.

"Arcanine! Counter it with Flamethrower!" Dom yelled in retaliation. The flames from Arcanine hit the Solar Beam dead on and ripped right through it. The blast hit Exeggutor and knowcked it out cold.

"Hmph. Go, Golduck!" Thomas shouted. The blue, duck like pokemon appeared on the feild.

"Alright. Finish dis here Arcanine! Hydro Pump!" Thomas yelled. Golduck spouted water at intense velocity from it's mouth at Arcanine.

The water came so fast that there was no time to dodge. The water soaked every inch of Arcanine, knocking him out.

"You did good." Dom said simply. "Go, Dragonite! Rain Dance!"

The majestic dragon pokemon appeared on the feild and summoned up a rainstorm. It poured over the two challengers and their pokemon.

"Heh, tanks for da powa-up, idiot!" Thomas laughed.

"Your welcome" Dom said with a small grin. "Thunder."

Dragonite roared into the sky as it commanded a lightning bolt down onto the Golduck. The pokemon took the full brute of the attack, because tunder is unavoidable in the rain.

Golduck shook for a few moments then regained its balance. It was greatly injured, at this point a Bidoof could take it out.

"You lil twerp! You'll pay for doing that to Golduck!" Thomas yelled out in rage.

Dom simply gave a small chuckle at the sight.

-----
    Aaron
    Outside of Stadium

Aaron had been "tagging along" with Renae and Claudia in their mission against Dusty and Flade. He wanted revenge as much as they did.

He eyed the Madam's battle ever so closely, watching Dusty's new apprentice.

"She looks pretty tough." he said aloud to himself as he watched her take out six pokemon, with only three of her own.

He then turned his attention to Dom's battle, which was in the next arena over.

"That kid looks like he's doing pretty good to.."

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Noir-

"Time for my next Pokemon, cutiepie," Chris merrily squealed. "Go, Honchkrow!" The bird strutted about, as if trying to attract a female Pidgeot or something.

"OK... Miles, c'mon out!" The Garchomp let out a roar of fury as it entered the field. The Honchkrow looked up at it, then turned its back. Well, isn't it cold? Noir sarcastically thought.

"Honchkrow, pwn it with Shadow Ball!" Chris said in its menacing voice. The Honchkrow lifted its left wing, and as if by magic, a large black ball appeared, heading straight for Miles.

"Miles, dodge, and use Dragon Rush!" Noir shouted. However, being somewhat slow, the Shadow Ball hit Miles as he ducked out of the way, causing him to fall. The Grachomp slowly managed to get up, but couldn't move and attack like expected.

"Hmph. I expected more from a Dragon Pokemon," Chris mocked. Then it noticed a small meteor hit the ground right by the Honchkrow. It looked up at the sky, and more meteors, bigger ones, began falling. They all tracked down the Honchkrow, as if they were heat-seekers. The Honchkrow got hit by all of them, and fell on the ground unconscious.

"Well, at least Miles knew best..." Noir muttered. Chris snarled at him.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    -Noir-

"Time for my next Pokemon, cutiepie," Chris merrily squealed. "Go, Honchkrow!" The bird strutted about, as if trying to attract a female Pidgeot or something.

"OK... Miles, c'mon out!" The Garchomp let out a roar of fury as it entered the field. The Honchkrow looked up at it, then turned its back. Well, isn't it cold? Noir sarcastically thought.

"Honchkrow, pwn it with Shadow Ball!" Chris said in its menacing voice. The Honchkrow lifted its left wing, and as if by magic, a large black ball appeared, heading straight for Miles.

"Miles, dodge, and use Dragon Rush!" Noir shouted. However, being somewhat slow, the Shadow Ball hit Miles as he ducked out of the way, causing him to fall. The Grachomp slowly managed to get up, but couldn't move and attack like expected.

"Hmph. I expected more from a Dragon Pokemon," Chris mocked. Then it noticed a small meteor hit the ground right by the Honchkrow. It looked up at the sky, and more meteors, bigger ones, began falling. They all tracked down the Honchkrow, as if they were heat-seekers. The Honchkrow got hit by all of them, and fell on the ground unconscious.

"Well, at least Miles knew best..." Noir muttered. Chris snarled at him.
    (( Youre thinking of the special move: Draco Meteor, not the physical attack Dragon Rush, which is like a punch. ))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back