• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Serach for Kyogre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Good Job Fire and Nicole! You guys did wonderfully. I pick one of my black roses and give it to her. Next is Khalid vs. A.A. Nicole lets follow Courtney.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: oh! sorry guys! I let you powerplay me if I'm not here for a long period of time, of whenever you need it.

ic: "wow, good battle" I told Chris and Nichole, "I'm going to look after Shelly" I added, then I started to walk to the other side of the hall, keeping an eye for Shelly.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    IC: I see a girl with a TA hat on her head. "Nicole, I think that is Shelly over there with the bandanna on her head." Lets follw her.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    The girl turns around and throws a pokeball and out comes a Walrein and challenges Nicole. I am angry that she did not even notice me but I stood by and watched them battle.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Absol use icebeam in the middle of the surf for shelter"Absol uses ice beam and frezes a part of the surf for cover."Now Hydro pump"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    IC: I am enjoying the battle between my friends threw the moniter from the hall we are in.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Absol was hit by shocwave then shook it off."Good one now Absol jump on Dragonair's back and use ice beam"

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    I smile and release my Haunter. "My pokemon are always up for a challenge," I say, ready to begin battling with my very first pokemon.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    The battle is ver heated between Shelly and Nicole. I scream to my friend' "Nicole, do not torture her with Haunter, crush her fast and lets go back to the main stage to see the end of the battle of Khalid and A.A!"

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    Dragonnair use safeguart to prevent freezing but super efective crital hit.kAY1190 IS THE WINNER.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back