• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Setsuko (AKA Lucy) Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww, cute Christmas theme.

How'd you decide on 'Hoshimi' as your new username? : P
    Thanks! I like it too. I think I did a great job on it. Well I wanted a Japanese name starting the letter "H". So I checked the names, and I thought Hoshimi sounded cool. So I picked that one. And I realize it means, "Starlight". And my real name means "Light". So it matches so well. XD

Sachie said:
    Thanks for saving all the club, Lucy!!
    You are welcome Angela. It was my responsibility anyway since I co-own some of them. I just been busy with work and stuff that I haven't been watching or reading anime or manga. I am glad I saved them though.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Starlight? *Sailor Moon thought*

Anyway, that's beautiful. :P

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lol, man that would be awesome if I was a Senshi in disguise. XD Kidding, kidding. Yeah I love the name it is really pretty. I love the meaning to it. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Been doing great. Getting busier as time goes on. But I am doing awesome with my weight. I have a feeling that I will be around 150 by the end of February. Right now I am around 160. So far I lost about 85 pounds. *pumps fists up* I am going work on if I want to be around 140 by the end of next year. But for right now I want to work on maintaining my current weight.

I hope you been doing good yourself. It is so nice to hear from you. <3

22sa

Years
    Ah, how come you want to maintain your current weight now? You were on an awesome momentum :P

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks a lot Angela. Yeah it is so easy now. I can snack on the healthy stuff. I don't have all the junk sitting around. So if I do get hungry I will grab the next healthiest thing. And I been moving a lot. Went back to the gym, so going continue on. Right now I am trying to tone up my legs. They still need some work. XD But the rest of me looks fine.

Well right now I don't know if I should stay at the current weight. If I feel like it I could lose another 20 - 25 pounds. But I don't think I should be that. I will look too skinny. I am going to see what I look like at 150. If I feel that I need to lose more, I will lose more. I just want to make sure that I don't mess up and gain most of the weight back.

22sa

Years
    lol... I guess I can't agree about too skinny part. :P

What do you like to snack on? =)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah the more I think about being 130...I don't know. I will look very sick. I think 145 and 150 will be a great weight for me to be. I can't believe I used to wear a Size 22. Now I wear Size 10/12. So I went down about 10 dress sizes. I am so happy. I finally took control of my weight and I am doing awesome! I thought I could never do it.

Well I like to snack on carrots, low fat/sodium popcorn, mini bagels, whole wheat cereal, soy milk, greek yogurt, almonds, peanut butter, whole wheat/high fiber bread, oatmeal, granola, bananas, strawberries, apples, etc...

22sa

Years
    Yeah the more I think about being 130...I don't know. I will look very sick. I think 145 and 150 will be a great weight for me to be. I can't believe I used to wear a Size 22. Now I wear Size 10/12. So I went down about 10 dress sizes. I am so happy. I finally took control of my weight and I am doing awesome! I thought I could never do it.

Well I like to snack on carrots, low fat/sodium popcorn, mini bagels, whole wheat cereal, soy milk, greek yogurt, almonds, peanut butter, whole wheat/high fiber bread, oatmeal, granola, bananas, strawberries, apples, etc...
    Go all the way to 100 lb. :P All the way! You've got an awesome thing going... you always gain it back easily anyway.

Do you like buffet? That's a lot of snacks to remember LOL.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Lucy! How have you been?
    Hey Angela! Been doing fine. I had a nice time with my stepmom and dad for the holidays. Well I am back home. Man, I didn't want to come back. It was so hard to leave. I love them so dearly. I nearly cried when I went to the airport. I am going to be alright. I am going to see them again soon. How was your New Year's? Did anything special? Had a nice Christmas?

22sa said:
    Go all the way to 100 lb. All the way! You've got an awesome thing going... you always gain it back easily anyway.

Do you like buffet? That's a lot of snacks to remember LOL.
    I think I will do that. I will go for losing 100lbs. I am almost there anyway. I think by August or sometime I will lose 100lbs. Right now I am stuck at 85-90lbs lost so far. That is okay though. One of my New Year's resolutions is try to maintain or lose some more of my weight.

I like going to buffet, but I try to get a lot of veggies and baked stuff. I stay away the fried stuff. And I will have some fruit. Or a little bit of desert. Not a lot.

Mario The World Champion said:
    2010 is FINALLY HERE!!!!!! NO MORE 2009!!!
    Yes it is finally here! Hopefully it will be better. 2009 was so bad. Man it was so hard to say goodbye to my stepmom and dad. I was really sad. I didn't want to come back to Texas, but I had to. My life is here. Well I will get to see them again. They are coming down here for a visit soon. So I am going to be happy for that. I hope you had a nice Christmas and New Year, Mario. Hope to chat with you soon. I am at home, but I need to settle in first.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww, you can join. And you can go ahead can call me Lucy. I am going to change my username back to my real one soon. Using Japanese names was a good idea at the time, but I don't know. Glad to hear from you Momo. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Really? Omg! That is right. You going to be here for five years, dang. Time sure has gone fast. Thanks for telling me. Maybe I will do something here tomorrow for you(unless I get beat by someone). I am happy I am only working 6 hours tomorrow. And it is during the afternoon, so I will be at home in the evening. I don't know when I will be back on MSN. I know for sure I will be on Wednesday night since I am off on Thursday. I probably be on MSN then.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Stevo! I been doing alright. Just relaxing since I am off today from work. Glad to hear from you again. =D I know you been busy and stuff.

Back