• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Setsuko (AKA Lucy) Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have Volumes 1-10. I need to get 11-17. And I will too because I got some extra money. ^_^ Those volumes are mine! YAY! And I still need to pay you for 7-10, I will though.

22a said:
    So, how much sleep do you get then? I imagine after a long while, you can do the same job even in a sleepy state, so staying up may be possible. What does your experience say?
    Well I get a least 6-7 hours of sleep. I try to sleep at least 7-8 hours. One time I slept only 3 hours, and boy I was sleepy when I got home from work. I ended up falling asleep on my desk. So I am going to try to go to bed earlier.

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I have Volumes 1-10. I need to get 11-17. And I will to because I got some extra money. ^_^ Those volumes are mine! YAY! And I still need to pay you for 7-10, I will though.

Well I get a least 6-7 hours of sleep. I try to sleep at least 7-8 hours. One time I slept only 3 hours, and boy I was sleepy when I got home from work. I ended up falling asleep on my desk. So I am going to try to go to bed earlier.
    XDDD What were you doing on your desk?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Cool! I just need the last one.

Your club name still needs to be changed.

Wow awesome! So you got 1-16, nice! Man I found out Lovely Complex is totally my favorite manga now. It is the best one I ever read in my life. It beat out Kodocha, no doubt. It is a great series. I just love it. <3

And yes, I know. I still need to let Lightning (Erica) know. I haven't had the chance.

22sa said:
    XDDD What were you doing on your desk?
    I have my head down and I will doze off. Or I will lay back on my chair and my head will be hanging. I need to start taking naps...

22sa

Years

• Wow awesome! So you got 1-16, nice! Man I found out Lovely Complex is totally my favorite manga now. It is the best one I ever read in my life. It beat out Kodocha, no doubt. It is a great series. I just love it. <3

And yes, I know. I still need to let Lightning (Erica) know. I haven't had the chance.

I have my head down and I will doze off. Or I will lay back on my chair and my head will be hanging. I need to start taking naps...
    Ah, was it your computer desk or something?

Are you buying HG/SS this sunday?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah, was it your computer desk or something?

Are you buying HG/SS this sunday?

Yeah I dozed off on my computer desk. I been doing that a lot lately. And no I am not getting it. I will stick with Diamond.

Mario The World Champion said:
    I wanted to get HG and SS myself, but I can't. ><
    Awww, yeah. Well hopefully you will get them soon if something turns up. Well that will make you work again.

Well it seems I won't be here this week. Well I will pop by. I am working very early again. Come in 5am and I won't get out til 1:30pm. All week. So yeah I can't stay up late. I really need to sleep. I didn't even sleep much because of the time change.

22sa

Years

• Yeah I dozed off on my computer desk. I been doing that a lot lately. And no I am not getting it. I will stick with Diamond.

Awww, yeah. Well hopefully you will get them soon if something turns up. Well that will make you work again.

Well it seems I won't be here this week. Well I will pop by. I am working very early again. Come in 5am and I won't get out til 1:30pm. All week. So yeah I can't stay up late. I really need to sleep. I didn't even sleep much because of the time change.
    XD Speaking of which, how many badges in your Diamond game now?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I only got one one badge so far and that is the first one. Yeah I am not that good. Right now I am trying to power-up my Pokemon for the next gym battle. But I been busy with other things it was put in the back-burner for a while.

22sa

Years
  • I only got one one badge so far and that is the first one. Yeah I am not that good. Right now I am trying to power-up my Pokemon for the next gym battle. But I been busy with other things it was put in the back-burner for a while.
    That's so what I heard 7 months ago. XD

Any movies you've watched lately that's worth mentioning?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Pft, I haven't been watching any movies as of late. Again, I been doing other things. Mostly working, keeping myself healthy, and being on the computer. The computer, work, and exercising takes a lot of my time.

22sa

Years
  • Got work tomorrow on Sundays btw?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I do. I usually work on Sundays. I work on retail so there isn't such a thing of being off on the weekends. But sometimes they will give me the weekend off, but it is rare.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Good! I am so glad you get some money, finally! That is great that you going to save most of it. That is the smart thing to do. I am going to do the same thing. I spend some on some stuff. I am going to get one more thing and that is it. I am saving the rest.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • It's been so long since I've last posted n here........

How's it been going? I've been doing great! I recently got Heart Gold and Soul Siver! Not only that, but I've gotten back to working normaly. That, and I've lost some pounds too. ^_^

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    It's been so long since I've last posted n here........

How's it been going? I've been doing great! I recently got Heart Gold and Soul Siver! Not only that, but I've gotten back to working normaly. That, and I've lost some pounds too. ^_^

Hey! It is so nice to hear from you. I am glad you been doing great! I been doing awesome myself. Just busy with work and stuff. They same ol, same ol. Great job with the weight! Keep it up! Have you been eating less and exercising more?

Mario The World Champion said:
    I'm not sure if I can save most of it. I don't have any bills to pay, plus I can shop cheap as well. Even if I don't save it, it can last in other ways.
    Well it is going last you a quite while then. Which it is good. For my case...I probably ended up spending mine by September. I got a lot of bills to pay, and stuff comes up. So yeah I got to be ready when it happens.

22sa

Years
  • Which of these two bankai commands is more awesome?

19.png

or
    23.jpg

Or maybe you think Sasuke looks more interesting here...?

17.jpg

Back