• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Setsuko (AKA Lucy) Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    LOL! Yay, you got the very good stuff. Let's get started. *uses one and it blows up in different colors* Ooooh...nice colors...

XD

Good to hear from you Mario. But I need to go now. Bedtime for me. See you soon!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Umi! Nice to see you. Man, I haven't been here for a long time. I am very sorry. I just been busy with work and going to other forums. I am back for now though. I really hope I will get active again. I have been gone since...Saturday! That is bad. I will make it up somehow. And I haven't seen the first episode of Slayers Revolution yet. I still need to download it. ^^; See...I haven't been watching my stuff either. *sigh*

I will get caught up with everything...I hope. ^^;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    "I just been busy with work and going to other forums."

Well, sometimes, it is nice to take a break every once in a while. I usually have these outbursts where I leave PC for... a day, and join other forums just for a quick change. XD

How are you, Lucy? :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah that is true. I been watching and reading Naruto, so I go a forum that has Naruto. XD But lately I been lurking there. It has been awhile since I posted over there. And I been on YouTube. Man...that site is addicting. x.x I love watching web videos. XD

I been doing fine. Glad I am off tomorrow. I just got out of work, not too long ago. Thanks for stopping by though. =D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Yeah that is true. I been watching and reading Naruto, so I go a forum that has Naruto. XD But lately I been lurking there. It has been awhile since I posted over there. And I been on YouTube. Man...that site is addicting. x.x I love watching web videos. XD

I been doing fine. Glad I am off tomorrow. I just got out of work, not too long ago. Thanks for stopping by though. =D

Yeah, Youtube is YouTube, I go there all the time. XD Doesn't really count in other forums category, heh. I just go to random forums, make an introduction (To work on teh intro skeels) Post like a mad hound, and poof, they'll probably never see me again. XD Haha.

Good to hear, days off are awesome. (b' ')b

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Angela! *glomps back* I am doing fine. Good to hear from you. I am just glad I am off tomorrow. I don't need to come back! XD

Yes YouTube is totally awesome! I love that site so much. It is very addicting, I swear. XD
    Yeah usually I just want to check out the spoilers for the next chapter and about the next episode of Shippuuden. That is all. XD Hehe, yeah that is they way I feel about going to the other fourms. PC will always be my home, no other forum will replace this place. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    It was fine. I was off yesterday, but I was out so I that was fun. XD And today I was at work and it wasn't that bad. I thought it won't be a good day, but it actually was. XD I didn't get too stressed out...it is a first.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmmm...who was poking me. *looks behind and starts walking past a plushie pile*. Oh, those plushies are cute. Hey, there is something different about this one. *looks* Oh it is you Mario! XD Hiiii! Thanks for stopping by, I am sorry if I didn't stop by at MSN. I got home a little late. But I had a good day, another stress free evening. Wow, twice in a row. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Who just poke me? *looks in the pile of plushies* Hmm...maybe I was imaging it. I don't see anyone. *walks away, looks back again* Hmm....

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XDD! You guys are so funny! Thanks for stopping by. I am very happy to have great friends like you guys. ^^

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay. I been working very early so I haven't been on. Unfortunely, next week I will be working very early again. So I won't be on too much. The only time I probably be on is Tuesday night and Wednesday night...(MSN)

The other days...I will be asleep since I have to be at work 4am in the morning. I just want to tell you guys now.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hey, orange juice!! Give me some!! *leaps out of plushie pile, tackles and steals juice*

D8< ?!?! *Grabs orange juice, kicks Mario back into plushie pile and runs off... hoping that Lucy's work schedule will lighten up sooner or later, and hopes things go well, and actually runs off*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XDDD!

May I have some orange juice? I love it. I can't live without orange juice. XD *takes some and drinks* Yummy!

Thanks Ryan! I will be alright. I will be here during the day though. Just not during the nighttime. Since I need some sleep.

Back