• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Seven Wonders of Pangero

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    For those of you who were wondering where I was when all of the roleplays I was in, including the ones I was running, were going slow, this is the answer. This here is probably my most organized and planned roleplay, so be prepared.
    Also, I probably spelled a lot of things wrong, so please correct me if you can. Thank you for your time.

-A Region Called Pangero-

When a group of sea-faring fisherman from Johto saw the distant mountains, they had figured that they had simply drifted to one of the other know regions. They were wrong. Upon arriving at the shore of this mystery region and having a look around, they knew that this was a whole new land, ready to be explored. Immediately, hundreds of scientists, trainers, and other people looking for adventure flocked to the newly named Pangero region.
    Many of these people had hoped for Pangero to be the origin region of pokemon; a place where all species could be found. Sadly, this was not the truth. However, as explorers of this new land soon discovered, Pangero was riddled with ancient roads, as well as fantastic temples, relics, pyramids, and other remnants of ancient civilizations. But alas, all of them were abandoned, in ruin, and no humans of any kind could be found. At first it was assumed that prodigious intelligent pokemon had build these, but this idea was cast away after the discovery of a beautiful temple containing huge murals that portrayed anceint peoples garbed in the odd clothing of their time and place (similar to ancient Egyptain and Roman styles). So what had happened to these people? No one could seem to find the answer, which only led to more and more people wanting to come and solve the mysteries of Pangero.​

You are one of those people. A trainer perhaps, experienced or a newbie, it doesn't matter, but you wanted to come get a chance at exploring Pangero. Or perhaps you are an archaeologist, eager to uncover more relics and learn from those already found. And maybe, just maybe, you are a criminal from one of the many disbanded criminal teams, coming to Pangero to start your own reign of terror. But whoever you are, you have ended up in what is perhaps the strangest of the pokemon regions, a place where a once magnificent civilization lived, and vanished. Was it famine that killed them off, or a plague? Perhaps all of the people moved away, but if so, why? Or is the cause something different entirely, something unheard of and unimaginable, supernatural even? Maybe you just shouldn't worry about Pangero's past. Although, history does have a tendency to repeat itself.​

-The Seven Wonders-

There are seven ruins on Pangero, known as the seven wonders, which have been discovered and named as some of the most stunning and beautiful of all man's creations of the region, and possibly the world. The seven wonders are as follows:​

The Pyramids of Eleron
    An explorer named James Eleron discovered a vast desert in the south of Pangero, cut off from the rest of the region by an enormous canyon. Within this desert lies a lush oasis, and encircling said oasis is a cluster of gigantic pyramids that tower above everything surrounding them for miles. Just as the desert itself, these pyramids were named after the man who discovered them, James Eleron. Contained inside the Pyramids of Eleron are hundreds of gold figures, decorated with fantastic gems, as well as tombs of ancient kings that are now quite well-preserved in their mummified state.​

El Dorado
    When a group of excieted explorers rushed into one of the small towns on the Pangero coast and claimed that they had found a city made of pure gold, no one beilived them. As it turns out, those skeptics were wrong. 'El Dorado' truely is a city build of almost entirely gold, even the aron, larion, and aggron living there have gold armor! While the city is small (there are only eleven buildings in total), it does contain a few beautiful ponds and gardens as well as an impressive capitol hall with an elegant aggron statue on it. The best part is, since Pangero has no formal government and there are no sentries gauridng against it, anyone can take the golden walls and bricks of El Dorado. Or maybe that is the worst part.​

The Great Floating Gardens
    After rigerous studies, experiments, and inspections, scientists conclueded that these gardens float because fo the energy of hundreds of psychic-type pokemon from long ago, and those working to keep it up now Complex mosaic pathways lead through the floating gardens, circling it's brilliant flowers, trees, and other fascinating plants. As the name suggests, the floating gardens levitate over a large mosaic courtyard, and are surprisingly compeltely intact. Up within the maze of flowers and vines live many psychic and grass pokemon that seem to be keeping the garden growing and floating. While there is no treasure here, it is one of the most beautiful places in all of Pangero.​

Solrock-Henge
    Nearly every person that visits this strange circle of arch-forming rocks wonders how on earth the people who built them, well, built them. There are two circles in total that are at least partway standing, although they have been reduced to mainly semicircles by now. At the center of solrock-henge is the feature that gives it it's name; a gigantic sculpture of a solrock, buried halfway in the ground and laid on it's side in order to form a large plaza, and made of glorious red-orange rock. A yellower shade of rock is used to form the gold details of the solrock, and shining crystals make up it's eyes.​

The Hall of Rotom
    At first glance, this appears just to be an ordinary temple that has walls lined with murals of the pokemon known as rotom. There is more to this temple however. First off, glossy stones and precious metals were used to emphasize the importance and beauty of the now somewhat crumbled pictures. In addition to this, an extraordinary truth is depicted in these paintings. Rotom has other forms. Top pokemon researchers were astonished when they saw pictures of rotom in the shape of metal statues found elsewhere in Pangero, rotom morphed into ancient fixtures like plows and even guillotines, and most pecuiliar of all, odd-looking luminescent spheres.​

Cemetary of Pokemon
    I know what you are thinking; what is so great about a cemetary? Well, for starters, this cemetary is more of a collection of pokemon bones, and at least one of each Pangeron species at that. This plethora of bones is contained within a great wall of marble, about two feet across, three feet tall, and surrounding the entire seven hundred acre cemetary. Every twenty feet along the wall is a seven foot high pillar, decorated with designs made of thin sheets of platinum and topped with a sphere of crystal. Contained within the bone mass of the cemetary are some engraved plaques, enscribed with curious glyphs that scientists have not yet been able to translate.​

The Temple of the God Pokemon
    Not even the most hardened, self-centered, and greediest of criminals have even considered taking the treasures within this temple of Gods, whether out of respect for the legendaries, or awe in the face of the undescribable beauty of the statues here. On the outside, the temple looks like any other (all of the 'temples' are made in Roman/classical style) while the inside is decorated with a statue of all thirty-three legendary pokemon. What's more, these legendary statues are all carved from entirely gemstone. Sparkling rubies make up Groudon's skin; shining sapphires were used to construct Articuno's feathers; expertly-carved obsidian is the primary matrial used in the statue of Darkrai; and the list goes on. Of all the seven wonders of Pangero, most people agree that the temple of the God Pokemon is the most beautiful.​

-Map of Pangero-

A map of Pangero... unfortunately, no such thing exists yet. However, I can describe what is known of the region to you.​

Pangero is about twice as long from North to South as from East to West. In the southwestern corner there is an archipelago covered in lush tropical rainforest where mainly bird and lizard pokemon can be found, as well as a few monkeys like aipom and chimchar. On these islands are a few stone pyramids, hardly comparable to the pyramids of Eleron. Most of the southwestern corner is made up of the same jungle biome as these islands. In this mainland jungle you can find El Dorado.​

In the southeast is the vast Eleron desert, which contains, obviously, the pyramids of Eleron. In this part of Pangero, you can find a few ground and rock type pokemon, as well as some desert pokemon like flygon, skorupi, and cacturn.​

The entire central part of Pangero is a lush and fertile grassland where the pokemon cemetary and floating gardens were discovered. Excluding the gardens themselves where many rare grass and psychic pokemon live, this grassland is mostly inhabited by range pokemon like tauros and ponyta. A few miltank can be found living in herds, however they are not nearly as common. Also, this plain is riddled with the burrows and warrens of pokemon such as diglett and buneary that live in such places. Almost the entire east coast is occupied by a large mountain range and alongside this is where Solrock-henge is located.​

The final area of Pangero is the eastern mountain range which curves inward up north forming a great expanse of mountainous land coated in coniferous forest. For obvious reasons, this land is mainly home to mountain and forest dwelling pokemon like charizard and pineco. In mountain valleys around these northern parts, there are many cities (built in Roman/classical style), two of which contain the Hall of Rotom and Temple of the God pokemon respectively. In valleys along the east coast there are a few small towns, the only formal civilizations existing in Pangero today, and the place where you begin your journey.​

Rules

1) Follow all section and forum rules.
    2) Stay active or die. Please tell me if you will be leaving for a while.
    3) Plot bunnies are totally welcome, just tell me first.
    4) Since I'm not going to provide a Pangero pokedex complete with where to find pokemon, you may choose the ones you see and catch on your own. However, I expect you to be reasonable.
    5) What was that last one... oh yeah, have fun or die.

Sign-Up Application

Name: First and last required, nicknames and middle names are optional.​

Age: If you are a scientist or explorer of any kind; 30-60. If you are an ex criminal team member with or without evil intentions; 18-40. If you are a trainer, experienced or a newbie; 10-30.​

Occupation: It literally took me ten minutes to think of what to call this category. Just tell me whether you are a scientist, ex criminal, trainer, etc.​

Appearance: Two three-line paragraphs minimum. Try to make your appearance fit your occupation.​

Personality: This is important, so I'll ask for a six line minimum. You will need to keep your occupation in mind for this section too.​

History: Once again, keep your occupation in mind. History takes a while to explain, if it is any good, so please fill in at least three three-line paragraphs.​

Pokemon: This category is only necessary for a criminal or trainer, any character may have pokemon though. Fill out the form here for each one.​

-Nickname: You can just use the species if you want to.
    -Species: What pokemon is it? No legendaries/shinies, they will have special importance to the plot.
    -Description: This is basically a big fusion of history, personality, and appearance. Be detailed, but you don't need to be overly detailed; I know how painful it is to fill out six full length sign ups just for your character's pokemon.​

And that's that. My fingers hurt from typing all of this.​

Manganum

Your local sine wave
    Years
    I really like your concept, and I wouldn't like to see your work go to waste, so as soon as I've got time, I'll fill out the sheet. Sleep now, school tomorrow, then a few free hours. I'm looking forward to it, I hope some more people join though...

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Name: Acesius "Yang" Leitoa (may be referred to as "Ace" by his sister)
    Appearance: Acesius stands at approximately 5ft 7in. and has a build that is neither excessively slim nor notably broad. Though his body seems relatively well toned through the rigors of travel, he does not have a large amount of muscle mass. One of the more unusual features Acesius possesses are his eyes--their irises being a combination of silver and deep blue combined in the manner a cat's eyes might be green-gold. Slightly lower in the center, though one might not notice from their messiness, his bangs stop near the top of his eyes. In a layer higher than the male's bangs is the rest of his white hair, moderate in length and a bit unkempt. Streaks of black stand out against their pale backdrop on the right side of his head.

Typically Acesius may be found wearing a white hoodie with grey lining that, by some miracle (or a particular mix of polymers) remains relatively clean despite his travels. Under his sweater he wears a grey t-shirt bearing a stylized silhouette of a Moltres with its wings raised. Secured by a clip belt, Acesius' jeans are somewhat faded yet still in decent condition. At his side, the male has a leather pouch partially obscured by his sweater that contains items he believes he might need quickly and/or in an emergency (ex: a Super Potion, a Poke Doll). For shoes, he prefers sneakers--comfortable, durable, and practical.

Most of Acesius' possessions are carried in a white and light grey book-bag emblazoned with a sun symbol. His Pokeballs, however, he keeps strapped to his left forearm under his sleeve. On his right shoulder, the youth bears a tattoo of the yang half of a yin yang. A necklace with a dog tag hangs about his neck. Etched into the dog tag's metallic surface is the shape of a key.

Personality: Level-headed and apparently straightforward, Acesius has learned through experience to maintain his composure in most situations. Due to his generally serious demeanor, the male has an air of trustworthiness about him; yet his preference for privacy may prevent others from feeling close to him. And while he indeed often sees no need to lie, Acesius has little objection to lying if it suits the situation. In most case, Acesius seems to be (and is) a civil and reasonable individual, but as seen when he finds threats or force to be more efficient in accomplishing his goals, his civility is more a result of practicality than morality. Though he generally recognizes his sister's ability and desire to take care of herself, he does care for her deeply and will readily grant her aid if he believes she needs it.

In battle, Acesius tends to be reserved--avoiding unnecessary risks and carefully observing his opponents. While lacking his sister's impish edge that causes her mind to be inclined toward thoughts of trickery, he is a capable strategist. This syncs effectively with Selene's rather forward battle tendencies since he can observe how enemies react to her moves and provide her with backup. Unless a battle is of particular importance, Acesius tends to view defeat philosophically and will replay a lost battle in his mind several more times than a victorious one in order to learn from it.

History: Acesius and Selene were raised in an orphanage, their sole connection to their parents being the names they received from their mother. Who their mother and father are, they do not know and--by this point--do not particularly care to know. As with most twins, the brother and sister were particularly close. Though they were never directly bullied, Acesius and Selene were subject to the childish cruelties the young deal to each other, especially when someone seems different or easy prey. And with their unusual eye and hair colorings, along with the fact that they were somewhat small when they were younger, the twins often felt that they were outsiders. This sense of factions lowered the connection the siblings had with the general world and increased their bond with each other.

When Acesius and Selene were eight, their orphanage was taken over by a company that instituted an "educational program designed for the higher achievement and increased benefit of future generations." In truth, Team Galactic was using this company's program as a front to train new members for itself. When they were twelve, Acesius and Selene were officially initiated into Team Galactic and moved into the next stage of their training. Then at the age of fourteen, the pair were sent on their first mission. Though they were never particularly strong advocates of Team Galactic's goals, the twins enjoyed battling, traveling, and living outside the main stream of society. Before long, Acesius and Selene gained a certain level of infamy for their skills and were given the nicknames Yin and Yang based on their personalities, appearances, and battle styles. Being wanted criminals, evading the police, fighting to escape capture or to capture what they wanted--this lifestyle became second nature to the siblings. And for several years, the youths gave little thought to changing themselves.

Four years after their first mission, Acesius and Selene were asked to meet one of their superiors to discuss a certain matter. Team Galactic had been pleased with the accomplishments of its Yin and Yang team, but several leaders had not failed to notice the free-spirited, independent nature that the twins had not been "cleansed" of. They hoped to promote talented members of the organization, but they also wanted an assurance of loyalty and dedication to their cause. It was at this point Team Galactic erred. The superior calmly to explained to Acesius and Selene that a new position had become available that would be rewarded to one, and only one person. Two options were then presented to the twins: battle each other, with the winner being promoted and the loser being sent to mine duty--a search through dark tunnels filled with wild Pokemon in search of strong Pokemon and valuables items to support Team Galactic--or refuse to battle and both be sent to mine duty. Acesius and Selene glanced wordlessly at each other. Then Acesius turned toward his superior and stated simply, "We'll fight."

At the west corner of the battlefield, Yin stood with her arms folded across her chest. At the east corner, Yang stood with his hands nonchalantly resting in his pockets. A judge called for the battle to start, and Gyarados appeared on the field, followed shortly by an Ampharos. Directed by their trainers, both Pokemon then proceeded to attack the walls. As the two Pokemon rampaged through the base, an Espeon and an Umbreon joined the fray. Fifteen minutes later, Acesius and Selene left the flame-engulfed building with their Pokemon, escaping the damaged structure and officially (or unofficially) giving Team Galactic their resignation.

Since then, the twins have been roaming from town to town and wilderness to wilderness, dodging the law and Team Galactic for their crimes against each. Because Pangero is currently not under the jurisdiction of any government, Acesius and Selene decided it was as good a place as any to be. Furthermore, they saw travel to the relatively unpopulated region as an opportunity to gain one of the things they desire most: freedom.

Pokemon:

-Nickname: Apollo
    -Species: Espeon
    -Description: As an Eevee, Apollo was given to Acesius when he became an official member of Team Galactic. Though granting a rare Pokemon to a new member was unusual, a litter of Eevees had recently been obtained and were given to grunts whose talent had been noted in order to raise the Eevees into their evolutionary forms for the use of those with higher ranks. When the time came for Acesius to give away Apollo and Selene to give away Artemis, neither Pokemon nor trainer wanted to part from one another. Selene challenged the man who was to receive the two Pokemon, telling him that he could have the Espeon and Umbreon only if he defeated them in battle. He was amused by the proposal, though he saw no reason to subject himself to the bargain, and decided to accept the challenge to see what happened. As planned, Apollo and Artemis lost the battle almost immediately and were deemed too weak to work for their would-be owner. By the time the strength of the two Pokemon was recognized, the abilities of their human companions had also gained enough respect to allow Acesius and Selene to keep their Eevee evolutions.

Similar to his namesake, Apollo has both kind and cruel aspects to his nature. To those he favors, Apollo grants protection and care; to those he opposes he can be ruthless. While not the liveliest creature, the Espeon does have his own ways of showing affection--whether simply lying by his trainer's side or scouting an area independently. He also uses his talents for Acesius' purposes, largely without objection--for instance using his fur to read the air when Acesius interacts with others to determine their reactions.

-Nickname: Vega
    -Species: Ampharos
    -Description: During a mission in the mountains, Acesius and Selene were separated by a blizzard. Caught in the storm, the male wandered about lost until he saw a light in the distance. He followed the light up the mountain, eventually finding his way into an area of lighter snow and discovering a huddled form perched on a rock with its glowing tail waving uncomfortably above it. A Mareep had been chased by a Houndour herd and fled up the mountain, losing its way and becoming trapped. Acesius picked up the Mareep and carried it with him until he found a cave, then sat with it until the skies cleared.

Vega has a bright, hopeful, and encouraging personality. Often the electric type was nervous about Team Galactic's work, but he was attached enough to his trainer to act on the human's behalf despite his doubts. In return, Acesius learned to use Vega in situations that would make the Pokemon less unhappy.

-Nickname: Cirrus
    -Species: Pidgeotto
    -Description: Received as a Pidgey when Acesius was eight, Cirrus was Acesius' first Pokemon. The two naturally became close companions, and before the year was over, Cirrus had evolved into a Pidgeotto. Unfortunately, Cirrus was taken away from Acesius as punishment for "insolence against a superior officer and substandard work." More specifically, after Acesius was allowed to keep Apollo, he lost Cirrus for his efforts. Over the next year, the youth searched for his Pokemon, eventually discovering that the Pidgeotto had been given to a grunt for his use. Fortunately, Acesius was able to convince the grunt that the best course of action would be for him to return Cirrus without reporting the incident to anyone else.

In some ways, Cirrus' nature is rather similar to his trainer's--calm and even-tempered. He is somewhat friendlier than Acesius, though, and possesses a stronger sense of right and wrong.

-Nickname: Methana ("Ana" sometimes)
    -Species: Rapidash
    -Description: Perhaps the oldest of Acesius' Pokemon, Methana was abandoned by her Ponyta herd after she mothered a child not belonging to the alpha male. For a time, she and her young wandered alone with her as the sole defender of her offspring. Then one day, with her child resting amid some brush, Methana wandered away to scout ahead. Upon her return, she found a trainer and his Poliwhirl attacking the young Ponyta. Enraged, Methana charged toward the scene as her daughter disappeared in a flash of red light. Though she attacked the trainer with a mother's fury, he was able to knock her out and vanished long before she awoke.

Acesius discovered Methana lying on the ground wounded and revived her, only to nearly be burned alive for his efforts. After he calmed the wild Ponyta somewhat, he was able to clean and bandage her wounds. Her condition was still weakened, however, and in the end he brought her back to the nearest base in a Pokeball. As Methana regained her strength, she was able to communicate her story to Acesius through Apollo. The boy offered to help the fire Pokemon search for her child. And with nowhere else to go and no other way to search, she accepted. Several months later, Acesius brought Methana to the town her daughter's trainer resided at. As she watched her young, Methana realized that she was no longer needed and that her daughter was happy as she was. When Acesius asked if he should steal the Ponyta back, Methana simply shook her head. Though she gave up her attempts to retrieve her child, the Rapidash stayed with her human companion.

Pride, shame, selfless love, selfish pain--all of these are qualities Methana possesses. She holds the pride of creature that ran free and wild and reveled in such a life, the shame of one who was abandoned and failed to protect one she cared about, the love of a mother who saw her treasure healthy and happy, and the pain of surrendering the last thread she had held on to.

Name: Selene "Yin" Leitoa
    Appearance: Selene has a relatively slim figure and a pale complexion. Though she is slightly shorter than her brother, her high heels cause the twins to appear to have the same height. Her eyes, highlighted by her mascara, share the unusual color of her brother's eyes: silver and deep blue marbled luminescently. Just above Selene's thin brows are the edges of her straight-cut, v-formed bangs. Another layer of dark, messier hair waterfalls about her bangs with the longest strands stopping just above her mid back. On the left side of Selene's hair are a few, white-coloured highlights. The outfit the female is most commonly seen in has a black v-neck, spaghetti-strap top and an off the shoulder, long-sleeved shirt beneath it--the end of the sleeves having holes near their edges for her thumbs to slip through. Zippers extend halfway up from the bottom of the top shirt on the sides. Along with this Selene wears a pleated skirt that stops a few inches above the knee and has a plaid pattern with a black backdrop and blue and green lines. About her waist is a thick, black leather belt with the silver buckle slid to the left and a thin, silver chain looping down at the right. In colder weather, Selene wears leggings under her skirt. Otherwise, she simply has her knee-high, black boots with silver zippers on their fronts. Around the base of her neck rests a collar with square studs.

To carry her possessions, Selene keeps a book-bag slung over one shoulder with a crescent moon emblem near the corner of the flap. Her Pokeballs are hidden on the inner surface of her belt. On the back of Selene's left hand, hidden under her sleeve is a tattoo of the yin half of a yin yang. Since this tattoo is an indication of her former criminal life, Selene prefers to keep it unseen when possible. In warmer weather when she forgoes her sleeved shirt, she typically wears a pair of fingerless gloves that cover the tattoo.

Personality: Though of approximately equal intelligence to her brother, Selene is the more actively crafty of the twins. While not necessarily malicious, she enjoys the process of plotting trickery. She also tends to be more outgoing and socially active--not exactly a "social butterfly," but a confident individual who carries herself easily. As might be expected, those Selene values the most in the world are her brother and their Pokemon. Having received little genuine kindness from anyone else, she does not expect it. Conversely, she also believes that strangers have no right to ask her to risk herself or those important to her for their sake. Thus, though she may help others at times, Selene does not have much of a "hero complex." Being the older of the twins, Selene feels a certain degree of responsibility for her brother. So while she may tease him occasionally, she also attempts to support and protect him.

In battle, Selene--while quick-witted--also tends to be aggressive and sometimes impulsive. Despite being a rather competent trainer herself, her greatest strength lies in double battling alongside Acesius, whose battle style complements hers well. If she loses a battle, Selene may become irate for a few minutes, but fortunately she rarely holds a grudge (especially since she only wins about 30% of her sparring matches against her brother).

History: Acesius and Selene were raised in an orphanage, their sole connection to their parents being the names they received from their mother. Who their mother and father are, they do not know and--by this point--do not particularly care to know. As with most twins, the brother and sister were particularly close. Though they were never directly bullied, Acesius and Selene were subject to the childish cruelties the young deal to each other, especially when someone seems different or easy prey. And with their unusual eye and hair colorings, along with the fact that they were somewhat small when they were younger, the twins often felt that they were outsiders. This sense of factions lowered the connection the siblings had with the general world and increased their bond with each other.

When Acesius and Selene were eight, their orphanage was taken over by a company that instituted an "educational program designed for the higher achievement and increased benefit of future generations." In truth, Team Galactic was using this company's program as a front to train new members for itself. When they were twelve, Acesius and Selene were officially initiated into Team Galactic and moved into the next stage of their training. Then at the age of fourteen, the pair were sent on their first mission. Though they were never particularly strong advocates of Team Galactic's goals, the twins enjoyed battling, traveling, and living outside the main stream of society. Before long, Acesius and Selene gained a certain level of infamy for their skills and were given the nicknames Yin and Yang based on their personalities, appearances, and battle styles. Being wanted criminals, evading the police, fighting to escape capture or to capture what they wanted--this lifestyle became second nature to the siblings. And for several years, the youths gave little thought to changing themselves.

Four years after their first mission, Acesius and Selene were asked to meet one of their superiors to discuss a certain matter. Team Galactic had been pleased with the accomplishments of its Yin and Yang team, but several leaders had not failed to notice the free-spirited, independent nature that the twins had not been "cleansed" of. They hoped to promote talented members of the organization, but they also wanted an assurance of loyalty and dedication to their cause. It was at this point Team Galactic erred. The superior calmly to explained to Acesius and Selene that a new position had become available that would be rewarded to one, and only one person. Two options were then presented to the twins: battle each other, with the winner being promoted and the loser being sent to mine duty--a search through dark tunnels filled with wild Pokemon in search of strong Pokemon and valuables items to support Team Galactic--or refuse to battle and both be sent to mine duty. Acesius and Selene glanced wordlessly at each other. Then Acesius turned toward his superior and stated simply, "We'll fight."

At the west corner of the battlefield, Yin stood with her arms folded across her chest. At the east corner, Yang stood with his hands nonchalantly resting in his pockets. A judge called for the battle to start, and Gyarados appeared on the field, followed shortly by an Ampharos. Directed by their trainers, both Pokemon then proceeded to attack the walls. As the two Pokemon rampaged through the base, an Espeon and an Umbreon joined the fray. Fifteen minutes later, Acesius and Selene left the flame-engulfed building with their Pokemon, escaping the damaged structure and officially (or unofficially) giving Team Galactic their resignation.

Since then, the twins have been roaming from town to town and wilderness to wilderness, dodging the law and Team Galactic for their crimes against each. Because Pangero is currently not under the jurisdiction of any government, Acesius and Selene decided it was as good a place as any to be. Furthermore, they saw travel to the relatively unpopulated region as an opportunity to gain one of the things they desire most: freedom.

Pokemon:

-Nickname: Artemis
    -Species: Umbreon
    -Description: As an Eevee, Artemis was given to Selene when she became an official member of Team Galactic. Though granting a rare Pokemon to a new member was unusual, a litter of Eevees had recently been obtained and were given to grunts whose talent had been noted in order to raise the Eevees into their evolutionary forms for the use of those with higher ranks. When the time came for Selene to give away Artemis and Acesius to give away Apollo, neither Pokemon nor trainer wanted to part from one another. Selene challenged the man who was to receive the two Pokemon, telling him that he could have the Espeon and Umbreon only if he defeated them in battle. He was amused by the proposal, though he saw no reason to subject himself to the bargain, and decided to accept the challenge to see what happened. As planned, Apollo and Artemis lost the battle almost immediately and were deemed too weak to work for their would-be owner. By the time the strength of the two Pokemon was recognized, the abilities of their human companions had also gained enough respect to allow Acesius and Selene to keep their Eevee evolutions.

While not as impulsive as her trainer, Artemis possess a penchant for battle will enter most any fight Selene places her in without objection. Still, the Umbreon is not needlessly aggressive and tends to be rather tolerant toward those she sees as allies.

-Nickname: Aurora
    -Species: Froslass
    -Description: To a casual observer, Aurora may seem demure, sweet, and even a little shy. When Selene had discovered the rare Pokemon and caught it by surprise (in more than one sense), she had been rather pleased with her find until it refused to come out of its Pokeball for a week and would not fight for almost a month. Then Selene began to discover that not all was as it seemed with her new Snorunt. The creature was stubborn and crafty, using a facade to avoid being forced to do things she disliked, had kleptomaniac tendencies--having a habit of freezing and carrying away objects/people/Pokemon she had taken a fancy to, and was mildly insane. Though the ice type generally preferred a run-hit-run strategy in battle, if cornered and pressed too hard she switched into a berserker mode. When Selene first discovered this, Aurora was in a sparring match against a Primeape when the Snorunt--already having difficulty keeping ahead of its opponent--tripped and fell. Seeing her opponent charging furiously at her, Aurora panicked and released blast after blast of Icy Wind. In the end, the Primeape was frozen solid, the room was coated in ice, and Selene was forced to knock her own Pokemon out with Artemis.

Once Aurora had forgiven Selene for catching her, the Snorunt became somewhat less disagreeable toward the girl and even listened to her if she thought she might be caught disobeying. In order to capitalize on Aurora's nature and fighting style, Selene stole a Dawn Stone and evolved her into a Froslass.

-Nickname: Claymore (sometimes "Clay")
    -Species: Rhydon
    -Description: While not the most clever Pokemon, Clay is loyal and obedient. If given a task to accomplish, he will devote himself to it, pushing past any barriers (sometimes literally) whether physical or mental in order do as he is told. Selene met Claymore when he was a Rhyhorn, trapped with his head in a hole after he had attempted to chase a Linoone down a hole in order to eat its berry. Apollo teleported the Rhyhorn out of the ground and into the coils of Hydra, who held him as Acesius inspected him for injuries. Acesius decided that the rock type needed to calm itself, rest, and restore its proper blood flow. Selene decided that this would be best accomplished by knocking the struggling creature out with a Hydro Pump.

Once Selene showed Claymore that she could be friendly, she eventually gained his trust and began to train him as a member of her team.

-Nickname: Hydra
    -Species: Gyarados
    -Description: At the beginning of her training in the orphanage, Selene was allowed to select her first Pokemon out of a box of Pokeballs. She chose a Magikarp--the only Magikarp out of all the Pokemon available. Though somewhat annoyed by her misfortune, Selene stubbornly refused to trade the Magikarp in for anything more battle-worthy. Until the Magikarp reached level fifteen, battles against wild Pokemon mostly consisted of Magikarp staring blankly as Selene attacked the enemy with a stick--or, when she would allow Acesius to help her, him or his Pidgey attacking. After the Magikarp learned Tackle . . . actually, battles were approximately the same, only with the Magikarp throwing itself with limited effectiveness at the enemy whenever it managed to flop close enough. When Selene was almost ten, the Magikarp finally evolved; and seeing her Pokemon's new appearance, the girl named her Hydra.

After Selene defied Team Galactic in order to keep Artemis, Hydra was confiscated from her as a sort of retribution. With time and effort, she was able to track down the individual Hydra had been given to and threatened to beat him into the ground if he did not return the Gyarados quietly. Since the water Pokemon had not been particularly cooperative, he had few objections. Then Selene beat him into the ground anyway.

Being a Gyarados, Hydra is naturally rather ill-tempered and fierce. She also remembers the care she was given as a Magikarp, however, and pays respect to Selene as well as Acesius and Cirrus (albeit the latter two to a lesser degree).

Last edited:

Maly Kucheat

Call Of Duty Old timer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2010
    [FONT=&quot]Sorry If Pers. or his. are short. I don't put too much in the past. I'm also sorry for all the print changes, I only have short bursts of time on the CP, so I edit this on different CP. And sorry again for short Pers. I have a hard time with them.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Name: Zack T. Miller[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Age: 16 Years [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Gender: Male [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Occupation: Thief [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Appearance: [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Zack has Black hair. He combs his hair back, making it spiky in the back. He has brown and green eyes and has a scar on his chin (left side) his first layer is a black sleeve less shirt. Over it is a semi-cloak, connected by a belt, which goes over his shoulders. (It's green) most of it covers his left side. (Where he keeps his tools) he wears a gantlet on his right arm and a simple glove in his left. He wears dark green jeans with a belt with three different chains. He wears army boots, a gift from his dad. He only has a knife, but it's sharp. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Personality: [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]he is a very quiet kid, does not speak much. Even if he steals things, he is very kind hearted and is cautious in danger. He can be a bit "light headed" at times. He always cares for the well being for his Pokémon and friends...well, he doesn't get a lot of friends. (It's difficult because he is quiet.) he can be insulted very easily.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]History: [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Zack is a Johto kid. he failed school and made a fake ID. his mom NEVER knew that he ever failed. Zack was never a "hard way" person. he never liked gym battles and contests never interested him. After he go Shell, he mostly wondered around Johto, looking for what to do in life. well, on one day, he witnessed a trainer wipe out a rocket base single handed. after that, he decided to get a job as a police. the down side was that he had a crimanal recored for stealing (for food and clothing) and no education for the job. but that didn't stop him, he continued to try to do better. years had gone by, and he still couldent get the job. all his theving and looting out numbered all the good he did. he decided to move to a different[/FONT] place, like Hoenn. he heard that a ship in Kanto would leave for a new place. at that time, he didn't care where he went, so he stole himself a ticket and got on. unknow that it was going to Pangero

[FONT=&quot]Pokémon: [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Shell: Butterfree, female[/FONT]
    Shell was Zack's first pokemon, shell had a thing of collecting things. witch sprouted the stealing thing. shell is a "go with the flow" pokemon, mostly following every one. she likes spicy foods and likes taking napes.

Mia: pikachu, Female
    Mia was a friend of ash's pikachu, before she was captured by Zack. she wishes to see pikachu again. Zack didn't name Mia, he had to find out her name by himself.(witch took a long time) she always has a pink flower in her hair. Mia was supose to be a present for his grandma, but Mia was not trained to protect or help her if needed. so, Zack brang her along. she likes any flavor, but spicy foods

Doom: Houndoom, Male
    Zack's most loyal pokemon. Doom is very silent, you may not even know he was there. he is very protective with his friends and weaker Pokemon. he may seem imtimidating. he ALWAYS sits up right and aways seems like he needs to impress someone. he does not have a fav. food.

Elena: Weavile, female
    Elena, is a very sweet Weavile. she is very curius about the way human items work and there functions. Elena, isint axactly Zack's pokemon. she was attacke at a very young age, when Zack found her. She is very shy around other pokemon, due to that. she has a yellow heart hair pin from a "friend" of hers. she loves dry-sweet foods.

Name: Mia C. Rose

gen. Female

[FONT=&quot]Thrill seeking trainer[/FONT]

appearance[FONT=&quot]:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Mia has long, light brown hair and red contacts. She always has a pair of goggles around her neck, she thinks there neat. She wears a sleeve less top that has a Blue and yellow color desine. She has two belts with pouches to keep her stuff in. she has white baggie pants, with a black, tough, material around her knees. Her long boot's had two round buckles and have teeth like bottom. In her wardrobe, she has a white jacket, which has buckles to hold it. The jacket has long sleeves that cover half her hands. (She has more)[/FONT]

personality:
    [FONT=&quot]Mia is very energetic at times, and is a bit tomboy-ish. She likes things dangerous and wild. She likes to tees people when the moment is right. Ones she calms down, she is sweet and more caring.[/FONT] she can be a bit bossy and can be alot stubborn. But ones you get to know her, (or get over her wildness) she is a great friend. she can only pay attention to one thing at a time, so make sure she notices you.

History: Mia lived in hoenn, born from rich parents. Her mom and Dad was always worried about her safety, But Mia is the very oppeset. She loves extreme sports and sky diving. She loves Sky diveing the most. Mia likes competion. she won tons of ribbons and is a very advanced in contests. after a few years, she quit contests and started Gym battles. Less than two months has gone by and she quit that. Said that it's too organized and boring. In search of Adventure, she started to travel the world. One year later, she found out about Pangero. she got her self a ticket early and started on her way.

2. Maly Kucheat: Mawile, female
    Maly has alot in commen with Mia, Like a pokemon version of her. Maly has her own bag that she keeps with her. she learned to read and write. she is a bit shorter than most mawiles. she likes sweet and sour foods.

Ash: zangoose,unknown
    Ash has a problem, it get's a sudden will to kill pokemon or people. Mia is not sure why, but it does not stop her from keeping him...her...It. no one knows it's gender. it is very scared of others, afraid that it would kill someone... unlike most Zangoose, it has NO red fur and he also has tons of hoodies. Sweet berrys. he dosent like Artificial foods.

Nala: eevee, Female
    Nala is very nosey and wants to know what every thing that's happening. She does anything if it's for her own gain, but she is not completely selfish. she has gold anklets. she likes bitter flavors

Abby: Absol, FemaleAbby is like the "emo" in the group. she is not easily imprested and never thinks positive. She Believes alot about her bad luck. she hangs around high places. she has a bright pink scarf around her neck. she does not like food.

~:t303:

Last edited:

ghasteon

EXPLOSIVE AWESOME
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    Name: Kyle Melko
    New trainer

Appearance:
    Kyle has dirty blonde shaggy eye length hair, with a few spikes. He has a nice tan from being out in the sun all the time, never burns. His eyes are an emerald green. He almost always smiles, a front teeth grin. He has an average frame a little on the muscular side. His height is 6'1". He has a scar on his fore head that is hidden behind his hair.
    He always wears a short sleeve shirt, its normally black. He also wears a brown hoodie on rainy and cold days. It has fake fur on the inside and zip able pockets. His jeans have an unusual amount of pockets. While having the normal 2 in front and in back he also has the addition of rectangular pockets at the end of each wrist that can hold 3 fully expanded pokeballs. Has a black belt with where he hangs his active Pokémon's pokéballs. He has a 15-liter back pack that has the normal shoulder straps with two straps that lock across the chest and waist. Potions are found in the main compartment well organized. The TM case in side pocket, while the ECT, are in another. His spare pokéballs are in one of his many pockets on his pants and the pokédex in another.
    Personality:
    Shy to attempt things but when he does has a good time doing it. Always friendly and makes friends easily. He is very caring and as a result he wants what best for his Pokémon and friends. While he can get a hot-headed at times, and also tends to act without thinking. He tends to be laid back, he loves the forest areas the most and he is also a fan of sunshine. He believes fire and ghost make an unmatchable force to be reckoned with while in his option bug is the weakest type although he would have one in his party if necessary.
    History: Kyle has live in the Kanto region since he was born. His father was never in the picture so him and his mom where a team. When he was 13 ho went to the local professor, Professor Isaac to start his journey to become a Pokémon master. The Pokémon he picked was charmander. The Professor handed Kyle Charmander, 5 pokeballs, and a pokédex. Unfortunately before he could begin his mom became ill. He put off his journey to take care of his mother. Charmander and meowth, the household Pokémon, helped around the house.

When Kyle's mom died he was devastated. He could no longer look at Kanto without remembering his mom. He packed up what he could and sold what he couldn't. He bought a ticket to Pangero and set off for a new adventure. When he arrived he bought a one bedroom one bath house as a base of operations. Tomorrow he leaves for his next adventure
    Pokémon:
    -Nickname: Char
    -Species: Charmander
    -Description: Char has been with Kyle since he was thirteen. Kyle went to the Pokémon lab and picked him up. When he had to stay behind professor Isaac let him keep it. It looks like a normal Charmander, not trained much. He is of the brave personality.
    -Nickname: None
    -Species: Meowth
    -Description: One day, when Kyle was eleven, He came across a meowth. The meowth was lying on the floor having just been in a fight with another Pokémon. Having no pokeballs Kyle brought the meowth back to his house by hand and nursed it back to health. Meowth with no intensions on going back to the wild stayed with Kyle as a domestic house cat. Before Kyle left for Pangero he gave meowth the choice to come with him or return to the wild. Meowth decided to go. He has had little experience, has scars from his battle and is of the lazy personality

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    All right everyone, I'm looking forward to reading all of your sign ups. Thanks for showing interest. Oh, and since not many people seem all that interested in this, I will allow you more than one character. No more than three however, although I doubt anyone would want four or more in the first place.

Manganum

Your local sine wave
    Years
    I'll keep this here for now, but I'm not going to fill out the entire thing straight away. I'll fill in the rest a bit later.

Name: Sam McCormack

Appearance: Sam is a nice average 5 feet tall, with a more-or-less skinny build and some fairly muscular legs from mountain biking often. He has a good tan, not too dark, compared to the rest of Kanto's coast, anyway. Years of traveling through heavy forest and underbrush has made him seem scarred and weathered, while maintaining a youthful look. With dark brown hair, and high cheekbones, his eye color is accentuated greatly; a deep, piercing blue.

Sam has two main styles of clothing; his lazy, relaxed days, and his days of action and traveling. When needing rest, and not doing much through the day, he'll wear a grey t-shirt, with loose, baggy brown shorts. Sometimes he likes to wear a blue and white cap, too, but only rarely. And then there's his general clothing; a long-sleeved, collared, white shirt, nice and loose, with greyish black jeans and runners.

Personality: Sam is, simply put, a daredevil. He will go out of his way to get a small adrenaline rush, and doesn't seem to be afraid of much. If asked, he would probably answer that his greatest fear is being alone. His Pokemon are much like him; resentful of strangers, but very attached to those close to him. Because of his careless attitude, he often causes injury to himself and those around him, albeit usually scratches and bruises; nothing too bad. Another aspect of his personality; Sam is also almost too curious. If there's a dark alley, with the possibility of getting mugged, he'll still go down there to investigate. Absolutely nothing stands between him and answers to his questions; in his mindset, anyway. Sam likes to use the sea as a metaphor for his personality (also explaining his obsession with Water-type Pokemon); unpredictable and dangerous.

History: Once again, keep your occupation in mind. History takes a while to explain, if it is any good, so please fill in at least three three-line paragraphs.

Pokemon:

-Nickname: Tor
    -Species: Wartortle
    -Description: Sam obtained Tor as a Squirtle, when he was eleven years old. His father had brought Tor home as a birthday gift, and since then, they've been exceptionally loyal to each other. Sam never goes anywhere without him, and Tor never leaves his side. Tor is something of the same personality as Sam; probably due to the amount of time they spend together.

-Nickname: Steam
    -Species: Vaporeon
    -Description: Vaporeon is the only Pokemon Sam has that chose him as its trainer. It happened when he was 14; Steam came to him one night, already evolved, covered in scratches and cuts, then fell over at his feet. Sam never found out why it had suffered such pain; he took it to a Pokemon Center and they seemed to think it was from "trainer abuse". After having her life saved, Steam has been extremely protective of Sam, never allowing anyone to get too close. She also shuns any other trainers, seemingly due to the abuse she suffered years before.

-Nickname: Royal
    -Species: Kingler
    -Description: Royal is a painfully difficult Pokemon. Period. He won't listen, or even acknowledge, anybody but Sam, and attacks anyone that gets in his way; this never turns out too well for the victim. Sam aquired Royal on his own. Tor weakened it as a Krabby, while Sam captured it with a Poke Ball. Royal respects Sam, and only Sam. Perhaps Royal thinks Sam must be an amazingly powerful trainer to be able to catch him...

Last edited:

Zephyr the West Wind

Still a newbie. -_-
    Years
    I can't wait to start! Please tell me if there's anything I should change:

Name: Sayomi Nakamura

Appearance: Sayomi is about 5'6'' with brown hair that is almost always kept in a ponytail. While in a ponytail, her hair reaches about two inches above her shoulders, and about 6 inches below her shoulders when let down. Sayomi's eyes are naturally a light blue, but seem more like sapphire when in dim light. Her skin is slightly tanned, with a large crescent shaped scar on her left arm where she was cut by an Absol when she was younger. Last time she checked, she was around 102 lbs.
    She normally wears a light blue tank-top with a brown jacket that is never zipped up. Around her waist is a black belt where her Pokeballs are, but most of them are covered by her jacket unless she is running or takes the aforementioned jacket off. She also wears normal blue jeans with a small hole ripped in the left leg due to hiking. Her shoes are a dark brown, with light blue shoelaces.

Personality: Sayomi is naturally a kind and cheerful person, and tends to like making friends. Her moods do change in a blink of an eye at times, so be careful. She loves to battle with her Pokemon, but secretly wishes to become a breeder. Though she has a strong sense of justice, it is often misled- which in turn can cause her to believe a liar. She loves her Pokemon, and will do anything to protect them when not battling. She dislikes being annoyed or standing still for too long, because it makes her fidget more then the normal person.

History: Sayomi grew up in the Hoenn Region, though she never stayed in one city due to her parents being scientists. By the time she was twelve, she had already caught three Pokemon: a Ponyta, a Vulpix, and a Growlithe. She quickly found that her Ponyta and Growlithe were not meant for her, however, and decided to let them go. One day, when her parents were studying the Castform near Fortree city, Sayomi had gone out on a walk with her Vulpix...Only to return after startling an Absol - and earning a large crescent shaped cut on her left arm from where it had accidentally sliced her with the blade on its head. The scar shows even today as a sign of her former carelessness. As it turns out, that very same Absol has joined Sayomi as one of her Pokemon, and is one of the reasons she became a trainer.
    She later continued to the Johto League due to her parents urging, and decided that she needed a new Pokemon. Ninetales and Absol had begun to fight with each other more then she thought, and it was beginning to affect their battles. She fell in love with a Sentret she found wandering about, and it was no surprise that she captured it. She continued to train with those same three Pokemon for about a year, when she heard rumors of a new region called Pangero. Finding it interesting, she decided - much to her Pokemon's displeasure - to go and explore the new region, and therefore hopped on the nearest boat.

Pokemon:
    -Nickname: Absol
    -Species: Absol
    -Description: Absol is your typical dark Pokemon, except for two things: The tuft of fur on his chest is black instead of white, and he has a dark black stripe that runs down the length of his back. Though Absol can be kind at times, he is normally reserved to Sayomi alone. He will occasionally fight and play around with her Ninetails as well, rarely showing his playful side. He, like Sayomi, has a strong sense of justice, and often times has to guide his trainer away when she believes the wrong humans. He met Sayomi at Fortree City in Hoenn, though not through peaceful means. He had been training when she had appeared with her Vulpix, and he had accidentally sliced her arm with the blade on his head. After showing his most sincere apology to her later that week, he soon realized that he had bonded to her – though if their bond was out of pity is still a possibility.

-Nickname: Ninetales
    -Species: Ninetales
    -Description: Ninetales is just as average as Sayomi's Absol, though he has two abnormalities as well. His eyes are a bright blue, and the ends of his ears are tipped with the same orange as his tails. This has surprised many Trainers, and Sayomi was given offers of other Pokemon in return for him, but Sayomi has always refused. He has a playful mood most of the time, but it tilts towards narcissism due to his over-inflated ego. Though he can be serious at times, it usually never lasts for more then a minute. Because of his playful disposition and even egotistic manner, he often gets into fights with Absol over Sayomi's affection, although Absol never notices that they are for Sayomi's affection. Ninetales' affection for Sayomi stems from the first day he was given to her. Sayomi's parents had been on a scientific expedition, and he had been given to them by the Pokemon Breeder he lived with. After that, he was given away once more to Sayomi as a gift for her tenth birthday, and has been with her ever since.

-Nickname: Ellie
    -Species: Furret
    -Description: Ellie is the only one of Sayomi's Pokemon to have a nickname. This is by no means an insult to her Ninetales and Absol, but seeing as Ellie was the only female Pokemon Sayomi had become partners with, the girl couldn't help but give the small Pokemon a nickname. Ellie is just like any other Furret, except for a brown spot covering her left eye. She is a kind and reasonable Pokemon, but very cunning and - like the rest of Sayomi's team - fights for Sayomi's attention with Absol and Ninetales. Unfortunately for the other Pokemon, she usually wins by scurrying up Sayomi's body and curling up on her shoulders, head, or around her neck. She is highly suspicious of most Pokemon or people that approach Sayomi, but will instantly change her mood at the slightest reaction from her trainer. She met Sayomi while the trainer was in Johto - Ellie herself had only been a Sentret at the time, lost in the large region. When she had first met Sayomi, Ellie nearly turned tail and ran due to the girl's over affectionate disposition towards the weasel Pokemon. It didn't take long for Ellie to get used to her, however, because she soon joined Sayomi's team and began helping them with her journey.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    Hello. Aspiring RPer here trying to make my way through the ranks. Haha.
    i joined your old one. why not join this one? just please dont leave randomly again. >.>

Name: Colorado Apollo Grey.

Appearance: Colorado stands about five feet and seven inches high. His body weight is just below the average for his age. When he was roaming Hoenn, he received a light tan. He has pale green eyes and dark brown hair of medium length that parts to the right.

Colorados dress style is quite simple. Usually, he throws on a white button-up and a tie the same color of his jeans. He wears a necklace given to him by his actual father when he was a baby, and silver bracelet with a small padlock dangling from it. His pants are a dark rust color, fitting tightly around his legs. He also carries around a beige messenger bag where he keeps various items and his Pokeballs.

Personality: Colorado is generally a nice, kindhearted person. He is almost too generous and helps out when he can. Very rarely does he show signs of sadness and anger; although this could be because hes on a strict schedule for taking pills for anxiety and insomnia. The two mental disorders listed above were what drove Colorado to pursue exploring Pangero, wanting to test himself.

Colorado enjoys being alone just as much as being with close friends and family. He almost always thinks his actions through, but in tense situations, he tends to make impulsive moves, usually leading to his downfall. Without his medicine, he is kept up at night, but still generally a nice person. He likes to be kept occupied and has a bad habit of shaking his leg when sitting down for too long and chewing on pens.

History: Colorado was born into the average household of a mother, stepfather, and a younger brother. Life was almost boring compared to others such as long-time friend Rose Albuquerque. They knew each other since grade school and were best friends since time began. Of course there were bumps in the road, but that's what made their bond even stronger.

Around the age of twelve, Colorado had a burning passion for plants and Pokemon. It was around this time when Rose received her first Pokemon. It was a Tangela. This caused Colorado to become slightly jealous. Though he has yet to admit it, he has had a crush on Rose.

At the age of fourteen, his parents allowed Colorado to gain access to his first Pokemon. Graduating from middle school, he now had knowledge of Pokemon and was able to begin his work as a trainer and study to become a botanist. With his occupation in mind, he set off with his baby Elekid—which was quite the trickster—and roamed the land for half a year.

Colorado returned as a new person. He still had the goofy smile and a warm heart, but he appreciated nature and life even more than before. While on his adventure, he managed to capture a Slowpoke. Returning home, his family took notice of Colorados new Electabuzz, who loved hugging, but still had an evil streak. In a way to become closer, Colorados stepdad gave him a ticket for a new region named Pangero for Colorado to explore. Filled with excitement, he quickly packed, only to realize the boat ride wasn't for a few more weeks. He then trained vigorously with his Pokemon. Before he knew it, the time had arrived, and he was on his way to Pangero.

Pokemon:

-Species: Electabuzz.
    -Description: Electabuzz was given to Colorado when he was just a tiny Elekid. He was very clever and loved to pull pranks on Colorado when they were together. Since his evolution, hes been prone to giving strangers hugs, and is very affectionate towards Colorado. But when someone steps too close without permission, Electabuzz gets very overprotective and will stop at no length to protect Colorado.

-Species: Slowpoke.
    -Description: When walking along a dock, a Slowpoke was seen lazily laying down, enjoying a mid-noon nap. So the battle proceeded, and was truly an easy victory, seeing as Electabuzz is an electric-type. Caught to add variety to his team, Colorado seems to take a special liking to the lazy water-type, even though he just sleeps.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Name: Korbin Roschel

Occupation: One could call him an explorer. He aspires to start a sanctuary for injured and abandoned Pokemon, and he hopes Pangero will be the place for that. He has come to explore the terrain, obtain a building permit, and begin from the ground up.

Appearance: Korbin wears nearly shoulder-length black hair spiked up in all directions, with some left loose in the front. Occasionally the loose bit will cover one of his bright blue eyes. In contrast with the expectation for blue eyes to be warm and sweet, they're stony and calculating most of the time, almost seeming to stare straight through whoever they're looking at. His skin is reasonably tanned, considering all the time he spends outside, but it's far from bronzed. Along with working with Pokemon he works out, meaning he is well muscled. That muscle, when coupled with a height of 6'6", makes him appear quite intimidating. His left eyebrow is pierced, along with the right side of his lip and his nose on the right. Already worry lines have appeared on his forehead, a hint to his worried nature.

Certainly, Korbin has a set style. He prefers button down shirts, perhaps with a tie and vest. When out on the field he wears either blue jeans or cargo pants, but usually he prefers dark slacks. Adding to his already considerable height, he wears combat boots that elevate him another inch.

Personality: At first glance, Korbin appears to be vicious, ruthless, intimidating, and interested only in his own agenda. That is the impression of someone who does not know him very well. He cares deeply for the people who manage to breach his tough exterior. Without a hint of doubt, he knows he would kill or die for them. Caring so much is part of what left his forehead prematurely lined. He worries almost constantly about his siblings, his Pokemon team, and his business. When he manages to relax he's charming, to be sure. He has yet to be proven wrong in his belief that if he tries, he can talk his way in or out of anything. Korbin knows that he is a bit arrogant, but that arrogance is what has got him this far in life. Besides that, he's been told by past lovers that the confidence looks good on him. If that's the case, why would he want to argue?

But no human is without flaw, and Korbin's most drastic is his temper. Though he is generally quite good at composing himself, when his temper is ignited things can get dangerous. He can be self-destructive in his quest to avenge a wrong done to his family or someone else he is close to, for he rarely gets as angry as when someone he loves is hurt. There are few that can talk him out of his fury, and those that can are valuable to him. He does not like how angry he gets, partially because he can unintentionally injure the offender worse than can be fixed with bandaids.

Besides that, however, Korbin is sophisticated and civilized. He enjoys fine wine, classic literature, and orchestral music. This side of him clashes with the Korbin that thrives on heavy rock and dark colors, but he is a perfect example of duality in this way. He has very high standards for himself and others, which is one of the reasons he's not very social.

History: For the first nine years of his life Korbin lived in Violet City with his younger siblings and his parents. His mother stayed at home in the evenings with her daughter and three sons, and his father worked with Falkner as an advisor. As an ex-gym leader, he offered strategy and training schedules to the young leader. Over time Artur Roschel decided he wanted to be a trainer again, so he relocated his family to Blackthorn where he began to train under Clair. Korbin was far from enthusiastic about the much smaller settlement, but he never voiced his distaste, for his father was far too happy for him to complain.

It was at this point that Korbin began to retreat into himself and his family. There were few other children his age, so his brothers and sister were his only friends. As a result he grew very close with them, to a point that he hadn't known was possible. Here his belief that family was the most important part of life was born. While his mother worked in her own small store and his father trained endlessly, he took care of his siblings when they were busy. The next oldest, Esthin, was older than to openly idolize him, but the younger two did. This could perhaps be one of the reasons his arrogance began to grow.

One day his mother brought four black eggs with red markings home from work. She explained that a traveler had left them with her after deciding they were too difficult to carry with him. No further questions were asked as she gave one of the eggs to each of her children. For two weeks they each carefully incubated and cared for the egg, until his sister's egg hatched first. Esthin's was next, and after his, Korbin's. All four were Sneasel, his own being a particularly beautiful female. He named her Helena and when she was strong enough, he went off to take the gym circuit in Johto.

Korbin and Helena were an impressive team. They moved from city to city, taking badge after badge, until he reached the Elite Four. With the Pokemon he had caught over the course of his trek he managed to defeat each of the four, and the champion. Satisfied, he settled in Goldenrod, ready to decide what he wanted to do with his life.

It took him a year or two, but after taking in a Vaporeon who had obviously been abandoned by his trainer he decided he wanted to open a sanctuary for abandoned Pokemon. He began traveling again, searching for the perfect place to settle and begin. When Pangero was publicized he had no doubt that the new region would offer him some new options. He immediately boarded a plane that was flying over. Despite the depletion of his finances, Korbin was confident that this was just what he needed.

Pokemon:
    -Nickname: Helena
    -Species: Sneasel
    -Description: Helena is very loyal to Korbin. Her calm nature is a mirror image of Korbin's, as is her quick temper. Her coat is particularly shiny and always seems to glisten with frost. Since the day she was hatched she's shown prowess with controlling the long claws that protrude from her paws. Never once has she so much as nicked her trainer. In battle Korbin hardly has to direct her at all. She knows his will so well, she can follow it without it being expressed.

-Nickname: Samrin
    -Species: Vulpix
    -Description: Samrin was caught just outside Goldenrod on his way through the gym circuit. Knowing he needed a fire type, and remembering that Vulpix was his sister's favorite Pokemon, he caught it to give to her after the League. But by the time he finished she had her own. Samrin is a master of deceit. He can make his large brown eyes look perfectly innocent, but then he snatches something he wants right out of a person's hand. The only one exempt from this treatment is Korbin, as he had earned Samrin's respect. He bullies Blue something terrible, probably to assert his dominance. Korbin is far from pleased by that and is trying to break him of it.

-Nickname: Rakiri
    -Species: Ivysaur
    -Description: As a Bulbasaur, Rakiri was given to him by the champion after he defeated the Elite Four. He evolved shortly after. Rakiri isn't known to be particularly fond of showing affection, though he's highly attached to his teammates and his trainer. He would do anything for either one of them, though he isn't likely to display that care in front of anyone. Since evolving he's grown more irritable and will bite if the flowering plant on his back is touched.

-Nickname: Blue
    -Species: Vaporeon
    -Description: Korbin found him in an alley near the flat he was renting in Goldenrod. There was a tight rope collar around his neck, to the point where it was cutting into the flesh. Cuts lines his tail and there were rips in his ruff and fins. He seemed to want to go to Korbin for help, but he remained several feet away. When Korbin approached he ran off. He feared he would never see him again, but a few days later he was outside in the alley. This time Korbin was prepared. He offered the poor thing food, and over a period of several days he came closer and closer until he allowed Korbin to secure him in a luxury ball. He was taken to a Pokemon Center, where it was affirmed that he was abandoned. The rope collar was held a piece of paper that read, "If you find it, keep it. It's your problem now." What the problem with him was, Korbin didn't know, but it had obviously been away from human care for some time. The injuries suggested that he'd been attacked by wild Pokemon multiple times, and he'd grown since the collar had been tied around his neck. It had to be cut to get it off. Blue was the Pokemon who caused Korbin's sympathy for abandoned Pokemon. As a result of his rescue, Blue is very clingy to Korbin, but he'll do anything to make his trainer happy. With other Pokemon he's submissive and even frightened, except for Helena. He adores her. The cuts on his tail left slightly lighter blue scars, and the rips in his ruff are still there.

-Name: Ignotus
    -Species: Zorua
    -Description: Korbin discovered Ignotus just outside Blackthorn on his way through the circuit. He was lurking in the grass, with only the flame-like tuft of fur atop his head visible. The next thing Korbin noticed was a pair of cold blue eyes staring at him. They sent shivers down his spine and he told Helena, perched on his shoulder, to be ready for something big. But as it turned out a small fox-like creature leapt out at them, baring baby teeth. A laugh burst out of Korbin unbidden, causing it to stop. It barked at him angrily, letting its guard down enough for Korbin to catch it in a ball. He took it to a Center, where the nurse exclaimed that he'd caught something hardly anyone had ever seen before. She had no idea what its name was, so she contacted Professor Oak. He told them that beside it being almost unknown, his was a male, he was a Zorua, and they were Dark type. Surprised by his luck, Korbin named him Ignotus, meaning unknown in Latin. He displayed the characteristics of a young fighter who showed promise, but lacked discipline. Ignotus barked, howled, and snarled at all the inappropriate times. He proved to be prideful to a fault, and hasty in his decisions. He fought foes far too large for him, and when he lost it was impossible to coax him out of his sulking mood. But Korbin persisted. In present day, Ignotus is a disciplined fighter who takes orders well and improvises just as well.

[Zorua is a real Pokemon, yes. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Zorua_(Pokémon)
    If you're not okay with me using something so new, I'll take him off.]

Getsumei

The Avatar of the Beaver
    Years
    Here's my characters! ^^ Also, I added an additional point for the Pokémon Bio's containing all moves that are not natural to the species(such as TM/HM moves) Just so people wouldn't suddenly claim I keep pulling moves out my butt XP

Getsumei:

Spoiler:

Vanessa:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dizzy_Zeo

My Own Secret Weapon
    Years
    Terry

Spoiler:

---------------------------------------
    Ray Is from another Rp. The Template is generally the same, so I hope there won't be any problems with it, if so, just me.

Spoiler:

Credits go to Getsumei for the sprites!

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Let's make this simple; those who have not yet finished thier SUs are pending, as well as Maly Kucheat because I need more personality on your characters, and I would prefer if you separated the SUs. Those who have asked for reserves are reserved, and those who are completely finished with thier SUs are all accepted. Any questions?
    Spoiler:

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    Name: Patrick Stevens (Zero)

Appearance: Zero is a tall, thin boy in his early twenties. He has an average build, long, black hair that is tied back in a ponytail, and bright green eyes. He prefers comfortable clothing over normal. Every single day, he will be seen wearing athletic shorts and a t-shirt. He likes wearing flip flops, but when he's on adventures he wears shoes for protection. When it gets cold, he wears an expensive looking fur jacket with long, track pants. The article of clothing that Zero changes the most is his hat. He wears all sorts of hats, in all sorts of ways. Some days in the summer, he wears a toboggan. Other times, in the winter, sometimes he wears no hat at all.

Personality: Zero has two very different sides. The first is a very childish, fun loving personality. He loves telling jokes, and sometimes takes things a little too far, all in the name of fun. He can be rather lazy at times, and as a result, only made average grades in school. He didn't really see any need to make perfect grades, so why put in any effort?

On the flip side, at times, Zero can be very thoughtful and mature. Since his mom was such an esteemed scientist, Zero's family was fairly wealthy, and had important people at their house almost nonstop. Since he spent so much time around adults, sometimes Zero seems like an adult himself, which always surprises his friends. When he decided to go on an adventure, his mom knew he would be ready, and did nothing to stop him. In fact, she encouraged him, and secretly was with him every step of the way.

History: When he lost his father, he lost his best friend. His mother was always working, or at some social event. He could never play with her. The only things he could turn to were his Pokemon. A few years later, when he entered the training school, the bonds he had made with his Pokemon were incredibly tight. They trained together, ate together, slept together. You would never see them apart. Zero never wanted his Pokemon to get hurt, so he would be seen going over strategies and learning everything he possibly could about Pokemon. It was the only place he could turn. With all this knowledge, he was at the very top of the trainer school. That's how he got his nickname. He never lost a single battle in the trainer school.

His father died in a fire. As a result, Zero has developed a fondness of Water Type Pokemon, and his greatest ambition when he got older was to open a Water Gym in his hometown. He even received special training from the Dynamic Duo, Misty and Crasher Wake, courtesy of his mother. He does, however, know that a full water team would be prone to too many weaknesses, so he went out on an adventure to find the strongest Pokemon he could to support his aquatic team.

When he was nearing the end of his adventure, he received a letter saying that he was invited to the Pokemon League, held at Indigo Plateau. He immediately headed east to the tournament. He did incredibly well for a 1st time contestant. He made it to the last round of 4, and narrowly escaped with a win in the semifinals. In the final match, he was up against the reigning champion, Reece Parker. It was once again a close match. Each contender had one Pokemon remaining. Zero's Starmie against Reece's Rapidash. Things were looking good for Zero, but Rapidash narrowly dodged the finishing blow and hit Starmie dead on with a Solar Beam attack. That knocked it out in one shot. Since that day, Zero has been training. He once tried to open a Water Gym, but with 8 gyms already, his application was rejected. When he heard talk of a brand new land, he knew he had to go, had to get there to open his gym.

His team is: Starmie, Staraptor, Alakazam, Machamp, Ampharos, and Gengar

Starmie: Zero has known his Starmie (Mie) all his life. It was one of the Pokemon in the fountain in his backyard, and when he was old enough to have his own Pokemon, he chose the little Staryu. They have been through thick and thin together, and he trusts Mie with his life.

Staraptor: Zero saw a Starly as soon as he left his house on the beginning of his adventure, and he captured it. By the end of the journey, while in the Pokemon League, it had evolved into a Staraptor. He loved Tor's sleek black coat, its cute red feathers on its head, and its strength. Tor acts as sort of the father figure of Zero's team, watching over all the other Pokemon and scaring off wild Pokemon.

Alakazam and Machamp: After fighting through the Indigo League, Zero was in Goldenrod City one day when he saw an Abra battling a Machop. He watched their battle and liked what he saw, so he caught both of them. Zam and Champ are now great friends, and the two pokemon that Zero usually uses in double battles.

Ampharos: Zero ran into a wild Flaafy one day that had a large thorn in its paw. When Zero helped it, it quickly befriended him. As an Ampharos, it completely swept the teams of Crasher Wake and Wallace by itself. His name is Ros

Gengar: One night, while Zero was walking down a trail, a wild Gastly tried to frighten him. Zero was not frightened, and instead threw a Pokeball at it. It immediately captured it. Zero has taught Gar not to frighten people or Pokemon, except in battles. If there is a Pokemon he wishes to track, he sends Gar out, who hides in the shadows of the Pokemon.

Name: Destiny Crawford (Dez)

Appearance: Destiny is on the short side of medium in height, and fairly thin in weight. She has brilliant red hair that she swears she doesn't dye, but nobody believes her. No natural hair is that red. She loves being tan, and if she finds herself any shade lighter than a Hoothoot's belly, she won't be seen the next day.

In warm weather, she will wear a dress of some sort, and a nice pair of shoes. In the winter, she shops around for new stylish jackets to wear. However, most of the time, she is exploring and collecting, where nobody would see her, and she wouldn't want to ruin her clothes, would she? She has with her a short sleeve, and long sleeve shirt, in both orange and black She wears sneakers all the time while exploring, whether she's hiking up a mountain, walking through the desert, or trudging through the snow.

Personality: Although she looks popular, she was actually one of the outcasts of her school in early days. This probably molded her into who she is. She is quick tempered, and often cranky and complaining. She doesn't trust anybody. She doesn't really need to though. She doesn't make friends with humans, only her Pokemon. Her Pokemon are a different story, however. To her Pokemon she shows utmost trust and care to. This is probably because her Pokemon were really the only ones that would be friends with her at an early age. Sometimes, however, she gets carried away when she's battling with them, and can even go to cheap tactics to win. One time, when battling a tough trainer, she had her Dugtrio dig underground to the trainer, who fell in the hole and broke his ankle. But, in spite of this, her Pokemon still trust her, and she still trusts them to trust her.

History-Early Years: Destiny had a very troubled past. She was adopted, and knew so all along. Her "parents" didn't care for her at all, often it seems they were just trying to ruin her life. She didn't get any solace at school, either. She had no friends, people made fun of her, overall, she had a crappy life.

The Beginning: One day when she was twelve, however, she was wandering around in a forest when she heard people shouting. She peered through the trees into a clearing. There were people, and they were battling with Pokemon. Destiny knew what Pokemon were, but there weren't any Pokemon native to her region, and everyone in her town thought of them as a nuisance. She watched the Pokemon battle, intrigued by what she saw. After the battle, she pranced up to the victor and demanded he take her with him. Caught off guard, he agreed. His name was Reece Parker, the eventual two time champion of the Indigo Plateau Pokemon League. She learned a lot under Reece's belt, and by the following year, she had her own Pokemon, an Azumarill. Reece left her to go to the Pokemon League, and she began training on her own.

Team Rocket: It wasn't long before she came across some shady people in a city that tried to sell her a Magikarp for an outrageous amount. They played it up like it was the greatest Pokemon in existence, but since she already didn't trust people, she of course turned it down. She stuck around however, and when she overheard them talking about sending all the money "to the boss", her curiosity was piqued, and she followed them. She got caught, of course, and the thugs demanded to know what she was doing in their hideout. At a loss for words, she hurriedly said that she wanted to join them. Interested, Team Rocket accepted her in their ranks. She quickly rose through the ranks, and eventually had her own unit working under her. One day, however, when one of her minions kicked a Ratatta into a lake, she realized what she was involved in, and left Team Rocket for good.

Her Collector Years: Destiny left Team Rocket with lots of memories, possibly the fondest of which being their love of strong Pokemon. She still somehow didn't know much about all the kinds of Pokemon; she was pretty much starting from scratch. So, she searched high and low, catching Pokemon of every kind she could, and evaluating them in battles, trying to make the perfect team. Although she has nowhere near every single breed of Pokemon, that is one of her lifelong goals. She heard a rumor about an item called a Pokedex that held lots of helpful information about different kinds of Pokemon. The developer, Professor Samuel Oak, used to live in Pallet Town, but nobody had seen him in years. He supposedly was on vacation, but when he didn't show up for a few months, his family and friends got worried. A few years later, still no word had been heard of Oak's whereabouts, and he was presumed dead. Destiny is still searching for him, however, because she wants to have a Pokedex to call her own.

Pokemon: Charizard, Tyrannitar, Tropius, Lapras, Dusknoir, Rhyperior

Charizard (male)-While wandering around with her Azumarill one day, Destiny came across a Charmeleon that had been badly injured. She treated it herself, and it befriended her. She was immediately attacked by a wild Electabuzz. Charmeleon battled it, and although it was still recovering, and took a ton of hits from Electabuzz, Charmeleon defeated it. Destiny caught it with a pokeball and named it Tank, for its seemingly limitless health.

Tyrannitar (male)- One day, while exploring in the mountains, Destiny found a wild Larvitar. Or rather, it found her. She was walking down the path, eating an apple, when it leapt from a boulder and stole the apple. She chased it down, and battled it with her trusty Azumarill. She caught it with a Pokeball, and named it Crave, because of its craving of her food.

Tropius (female)-Destiny once walked through a forest with a Mankey she was training. They were both very hungry. They saw a tree with bananas, and Mankey tried to grab one. However, it wasn't a banana tree after all, it was a sleeping Tropius! Tropius easily defeated the Mankey, along with Destiny's Azumarill, Pupitar, and Persian. She had to send out her Hypno and make the Tropius fall back asleep before she could catch it. She named it Torp, short for torpor, because the Tropius was always lazy, and wouldn't listen to Destiny for a long time.

Lapras (female)-After the death of her Azumarill, Destiny returned on a regular basis to the lake she caught it in if she was in the surrounding area, in order to pay tribute. One of these times, she saw a family of Marill and Azumarill playing, and she broke down into tears. Suddenly and slowly, however, she felt a deep comfortable feeling, and heard a beautiful song. It was the song of a Lapras. The Lapras, sensing her sorrow, came to her aid, and willingly got in a Pokeball. She named the Lapras by the name of Grace, because of its graceful movements, and its peaceful song.

Dusknoir and Rhyperior (both male)- Destiny was walking through a field at night one day, when she saw a Rhyhorn, seemingly scared. It was being haunted by a wild Duskull. Feeling sorry for the Rhyhorn, she screamed at the Duskull to leave it alone. The Rhyhorn, unable to see the Duskull behind it, was angered, and charged at Destiny, while the Duskull, sensing someone that came to ruin his fun, attacked her too. She sent out her Tyrannitar and an Alakazam, who took care of both Pokemon, which she captured. Her Rhyperior is named Zerk, and the Dusknoir is named Mance.

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    O.O I loooove you, Jewel! I promise that Ignotus will have sensible stats and attacks. I'll base his details on Poochyena and other first-level Dark types. I'm pretty sure I can assemble a sensible movepool and personality.

SethMetal37

I'm a zombie. BLARG!
    Years
    Name: Zejavak Jamillo Husk (Nickname: Zejak pronounced Zay-shok)

Appearance: Zejak is about 6'2 with brown, medium-short length, shaggy hair. He has a slim build, but a thin layer of muscle. He has blue eyes and perfectly straight teeth. He has no imperfections on his face and no birthmarks. He refuses to wear formal clothes of any kind, claiming them to be too "funeral home-y."

He has kind of a baby-face, but the well-defined lines make him look like a man. He usually wears hoodies sporting his favorite football team's name, or T-shirts with a name brand. He wears jeans all the time, and an old, worn out pair of tennis shoes.

Personality: Zejak has a sarcastic sense of humor but usually keeps to himself around those he doesn't know. He's sensitive at times, although he usually appears not to care about what's going on around him. He has a couple of close friends, but doesn't really consider them to mean something to him. He considers his Pokemon to be all the friends he'll need.

His demeanor doesn't suit him because he's very lazy and always hungry. He can be active, however, and loves basketball. He's rarely daring but is also outgoing at times. He is usually
    distrustful of everyone and prefers to stay to himself. As socially awkward as he may sound, he really isn't, he just doesn't open up very well to new people.

History: Zejak is half Russian, although you couldn't notice it. He lacks a Russian accent, since he was not born there. Zejak was born in Jubilife City, just like millions of other babies were. He was raised by his mother, of whom is not Russian, so he adopted Sinnoh customs and grew up like any other child there. When he was 10 he started his journey to be a Pokemon master and eventually earned all of the badges by the age of 13. He attended the Sinnoh Pokemon League when he was 14 and made it 2nd in the League. From there, he went back to his hometown to take care of his mother, who was suffering from some kind of disease that only Pokemon were supposed to get, Pokeitis.

After his mother died when he was 15, he isolated himself from everyone until his 16th birthday when he decided to go to Johto. So far he has collected 4 of the badges by his 17th birthday, he had heard of a new region named Pangero. He decided to take a detour from the Pokemon league battles and explore this new region. He really wanted to learn about the history of this newly-discovered island, and so he will.

Pokemon:

-Nickname: Height
    -Species: Flareon
    -Description: Height is a finicky Flareon. She rarely eats anything but fruit and Poketreats. She has a scar on her right eye from a battle she had with a Fearow as an Eevee. Her skin is also a lighter orange than is usual for a Flareon. Zejak obtained Height through a trade with a disgruntled trainer who was disgusted with Eevee's progress. They have been inseparable since.

-Nickname: Jared
    -Species: Weavile
    -Description: Jared is a smart, distrustful, and mischievous Weavile, as most are. However, Jared has a sense of compassion and refuses to eat eggs. Jared has no overwhelmingly different aesthetic attributes, but he refuses to go anywhere with any kind of dirt on his coat. Zejak met Jared as a Sneasel while in Snowpoint, training his newly evolved Flareon. Jared showed no fear toward Height, like the other Sneasels did, so Zejak decided to capture him.

-Nickname: Armory
    -Species: Skarmory
    -Description: Armory is Zejak newest acquisition. He captured Armory while exploring Blackthorn, Johto. He doesn't know much about Armory, but she seems to be indifferent about him.

-Nickname: Kabutops
    -Species: Kabutops
    -Description: Zejak found his Kabuto fossil in the caverns of Sinnoh and revived him through some kind of machine that blew his mind. Nonetheless, he got his Kabuto and decided not to nickname him. Kabutops is loyal and seems like he has a sense of darkness in him while battling.

-Nickname: Earthshaker
    -Species: Torterra
    -Description: Earthshaker was Zejak's starter Pokemon he got from Professor Rowan. Zejak was very young when he named Earthshaker, hence the 'original' name. Earthshaker is loving of Zejak and often asks Zejak to ride on his back. He is fierce in protecting Zejak and will do whatever it takes to protect him.

-Nickname: Hazey
    -Species: Girafarig
    -Description: Zejak was the first Pokemon Zejak captured in Johto. He had heard of mystical Gyarados in the Lake of Rage, so he had decided to visit. Instead, he caught Hazey. Hazey is extremely motherly and kind. She takes care of anyone and everyone she is with and is extremely affectionate toward Zejak. She is timid, but obedient in battle

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Okay then, let the reviews begin~!

Myrrhman, Your SUs are great so far, but I will need you to fill out information on Patrick's pokemon, not just list what they are. BTW, I will start this either tomorrow or Friday.

SethMetal37, I'm sorry, but you are declined for now. However, I will allow you a chance by letting you fix your sign up. My problems with it are as follows: 1) Your appearance is to Gary-Stu for my liking, he needs to have some flaw or something. Nobody's perfect. 2) I'm fine with one character having lost their mother, even though such a past is tragic and abnormal for my tastes, but yours it the second. We don't need to characters with tragic histories. So, fix those things and it is good to go. But as I said, for now you are declined. Oh, and you might want to read through your SU and fix a few errors; I saw more than one typo for sure.

And now... without further ado... I present you with... MY SU!! No, not really. I'm busy. But mine will be up tomorrow, mmm kay?

SethMetal37

I'm a zombie. BLARG!
    Years
    Ok...I guess I can alter the personality i guess. I based it off a real person though lol. Also, there's only one tragedy....lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back