• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Seven Wonders of Pangero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getsumei

The Avatar of the Beaver
    Years
    Done with my SU's! ^^ Vanessa didn't come off as good as Getsumei in my oppinion, but then again, Getsumei is almost a spitting image of me, so it was kinda easy to pull off XD Hope they're ok ^^

Also, Zeo shouldn't be too long now that I posted mine, so yeah ^^

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    Oh, my mistake. Patrick was a direct copy from someone i tried to use in another RP, but it fell through. I forgot to add in the details of the Pokemon. I'll go back and fix that now.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Okay, Getsumei, Myrrhman, and Dizzy_Zeo are all dec- I mean accepted.

And with that we will begin the roleplay! But first, here is my own character:

Spoiler:

After writing that, I'm not quite in the mood for a first post. Someone else can have the honors. ...Nah, I'm just making excuses. Oh well, I really should give someone else the first post so that I don't ruin my keyboard with the drool that sometimes results from me sleeping with a cold. Yeah... snooze...

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    (oh i see what you did there) I would post first, but I really need to get some sleep. It's 4:30 here and I got up at 8 this morning.

Getsumei

The Avatar of the Beaver
    Years
    ((I guess I'll snatch the honor of posting first XP Also, Jewel, I noticed you refer to Chimchar as a treedweller... and that you mention it as living in the Pangero jungle, though Chimchar, despite being a chimp, lives in mountains like most Fire Pokémon. Just thought I'd mention it ^^

And also, Pangero reminds me of Pangaea... Is that on purpose? XD))

The sound of Wingull…

For quite a while now, the only sound available to the ears of the passengers on the cargo ship set for the new world had been the rushing waves, but now, a new sound had caused Getsumei's eyes to open; that of a Wingull's cry.

Using a single finger, the young bloke raised his hat, which had been used to cover his face during his nap upon the ship's deck, just enough for his right eye to be revealed to the outside world. Blinking a few times at the sudden exposure to light, he gradually regained the ability to see.

True enough; circling the ship, a great group of Wingull could be spotted. We're there…! he thought and adjusted his hat. Though, as he prepared to separate his back from the steel wall he had been sleeping against and get back onto his feet, he noticed the weight upon his legs, keeping him from doing so.

"Oi! Aibou!" Getsumei said, poking the Bibarel who was lying across his legs, still in deep slumber. "Get up already, I need my legs."

Letting out a sigh, the boy took hold of the Beaver Pokémon's paddle-like tail, took a deep breath, before giving it a quick, sudden yank. Instantly Aibou sprung into action, jumping off of Getsumei, while searching the area for the one responsible for ruining his afternoon nap.

"Ah~! Finally," its trainer said, before getting back onto his legs, the usual complaints leaving his mouth. "Man, my legs are all asleep now. Maybe I should put you on a diet."

Aibou simply gave a growl of disapproval, now realizing who the "yanker" had been. Normally, he would have taken his revenge by slapping Getsumei across the foot, though since the boy's legs, and in extend his feet, was void of blood at the moment, he wasn't going to feel it anyway.

After giving their respective bodies a good wake-up stretch, the duo moved over to the side of the ship, and looked out into the distance. So this is Pangero, the boy thought, as he watched how a range of mountains seemed to grow right out of the horizon. Soon, the ship would meet the shore, and he could finally begin his studies of the region's Pokémon…

------------------------------------

While Getsumei had had the "luxury" of spending the trip on the deck, Vanessa, and in extend, Terry, had the "pleasure" of spending it amongst the cargo. Vanessa had refused to pay for the trip, even though the "seats" had been quite cheap, due to it not being a proper passenger ship. It would still take a while before those would sail this route.

"Terry darling, you should try these apples, they're magnificent," the purple haired woman said, taking another bite of an apple she had stolen from one of the storage crates. "I could also fetch you a banana or something? What do you say?"

Just then, the faint sound of Wingull could be heard from above. While Vanessa was nowhere near as knowledgeable as the bloke on the deck, even she knew that Wingull lived near the coast, so the fact that she could hear them now surely meant they were approaching Pangero.

"Finally! I was starting to wonder if we'd taken the wrong ship!" she said, as she jumped to her feet and proceeded to dust herself off. "Get yourself ready, we have to get off before they start unloading."

Last edited:

Zephyr the West Wind

Still a newbie. -_-
    Years
    A sharp crash came from a small boat in the middle of the ocean, and was shortly followed by a suprised wail.

"Guys, come on! Absol, don't attack Ninetales!" Sayomi tried ordering. Unfortunately this failed, because she was forced to move out of the way as Absol jumped towards Ninetales. The two wrestled in the small room, biting and clawing at each other. "Enough!" Sayomi said, stamping her foot. "Both of you, separate now!" The two stopped fighting, but made no move to stop - which left them at an awkward angle. Absol 's neck was currently wrapped by two of Ninetales' tails, while Ninetales was stuck on his back, trying to avoid the sharp blade that protruded from Absol's head. Growling in frustration, Sayomi finally managed to pull them apart - though she was nearly hurt in the process. After a few minutes of pulling and scolding, Sayomi forced the Pokemon out onto the deck. She was followed shortly by an unruffled Furret, who had chosen to say out of the fight.

"Sorry about that, Captain!" Sayomi called to the Captain who was currently steering the boat. He nodded, unsurprised. Calling her Furret forward, Sayomi forced the three Pokemon to sit in front of her as she glared at them menacingly. "Ellie," She said, waving to the Furret. "You're just fine. It's Ninetales and Absol I want to talk with." The Pokemon seemed to nod in understanding, because she quickly crawled up onto Sayomi's shoulder and sat back on her haunches, also watching the other Pokemon. Pulling back a rebellious strand of hair, Sayomi continued to glare at the two Pokemon before her.

"Now I understand you two aren't the best of friends, but could you stop fighting? I'm at my wits end with you two! In fact, I'm half inclined to send the both of you to Professor Birch! I'm sure he'd love to see you two again." Both Pokemon lowered their heads, clearly chastised. Sayomi let out a resigned sigh, carefully getting down on her knees so she could look the two in the eye. Ellie took that time to readjust herself to the top of Sayomi's head. "You guys know I love you more then anything, and I'd do anything to protect you, right? So can you guys just tough it out? We've almost reached Pangero, and I don't want you to to take your first steps onto the land with anger as your mood!" The Pokemon nodded their apologies to each other before Sayomi stood up and pulled out their Pokeballs. "Now get some rest, okay?" With that, she withdrew all three of her Pokemon.

"Hey miss? You got some beautiful Pokemon with you, you know? They might not have the best personalities...But they're real beauties." The Captain said, nodding appreciatively. Sayomi smiled and nodded back. "If you ever want to trade with my grandson, all you have to do is holler. But I think he'd be more interested in the Ninetales of yours. Honestly, blue eyes and orange tipped ears? That's a first for my old eyes."

Sayomi shook her head politely, grinning. "Sorry, but he's not up for trade." She said, before moving to the front of the bow to look at the land before them that slowly grew bigger as they approached. "Pangero....We're almost there..." She whispered in excitement.

Last edited:

Getsumei

The Avatar of the Beaver
    Years
    ((If you're on another boat, just tell me and I'll remove my post. Just thought we could get some character interaction going as soon as possible 8D))

"What do you think, Aibou?" Getsumei asked his traveling companion, as the two looked towards the new land, Getsumei leaning on the railing, feeling the sea breeze collide with their faces. "Are you as excited as I am? This place … It's been untouched since no one knows when! The Pokémon ain't used to people … Which should give me some interesting data. Oh man, I can't wait!"

It was true; Getsumei's body was shaking in excitement, and Aibou half expected its owner to jump overboard in an attempt to swim to the shore, or use his "PokéSwitcher", as his mother had called the feature she had added to his Pokédex prior to their journey, to call for En'youou's assistance. Luckily, Getsumei seemed to be able to hold off the urge, and they simply continued to stare at the ever-growing mountains.

However, it didn't take long before Getsumei felt a presence not far from him, and heard a voice, faintly, saying something he couldn't decipher. Turning his head to the right, Getsumei noticed a girl standing a few feet away from him.

"Sorry, did you … Did you say something? I kinda drifted off for a bit there…," he said, scratching his neck with an embarrassed look on his pale face. He then proceeded to study the girl in more detail, while awaiting a response, Aibou looking over his shoulder to see what was going on.

She barely reached up to his shoulders in terms of height, and seemed of normal built. Her brown hair, which was tied in a ponytail, would probably have reached down to the middle of her back if let loose. Her clothes consisted of an open jacket, but he couldn't get a clear view of what she wore underneath, and he didn't want to try and get a closer look, afraid of a misunderstanding, and a pair of blue jeans, which seemed to be slightly worn out, or perhaps the hole was some sort of fashion thing?

Zephyr the West Wind

Still a newbie. -_-
    Years
    [[Oh, it's fine!]]

Sayomi nearly jumped at the sound of someone else nearby. It hardly took her a second, however, to locate the person who questioned her. "Oh! I was just talking to my Pokemon, that's all." She said, smiling as she held up three Pokeballs in emphasis. "They're being kind of rowdy today." Walking over with the same smile, Sayomi introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Sayomi Nakamura. So I take it you are heading to Pangero as well?"

As she got to look at him in closer detail, she nearly sulked at his height. Was everyone she met taller then her? But as the more she observed, the more puzzled she became. He had really long legs, and long arms, but they didn't seem to match with the rest of his body. She inwardly guessed that he might grow more. And though he seemed to wear rather dark clothing, Sayomi couldn't help but think of him as a Poochyena. Or at least that's what she would compare him to. Dark, a bit unportionate, but so much like a puppy you couldn't help but go 'aww'.

Her gaze was distracted for a second, however, when she noticed the Bibarel behind him. She hadn't met many Sinnoh Pokemon, so she was quite shocked and confused....But fell in love almost a second later. She thought of pulling out her Pokedex, but opted against it. "Excuse me, but what kind of Pokemon is that? It's so adorable!" Before she could wait for a reply, however, the Pokeball containing Ellie twitched once as a warning before releasing the Furret onto the ground between Sayomi and the stranger in front of her.

"Furret!" Ellie announced herself. She figured Sayomi would be rather miffed that she got out of her Pokeball, but she was quickly distracted as she noticed the man and his Pokemon. Instantly, she became irritated. Her fur rose, making her seem twice her size as she crawled back onto Sayomi's shoulder. "Fur...." She warned. This apprehension lasted for less then a second, however, as the Pokemon noticed her trainers content disposition towards the stranger. The Furret relaxed slightly, allowing her fur to smooth itself out, but did not move her eyes away from the other trainer and his odd Pokemon.

Getsumei

The Avatar of the Beaver
    Years
    "I … I see," Getsumei said, when the girl explained the situation, his cheeks growing slightly pink, when he realized she hadn't talked to him at all, or even seemed to notice his existence. Luckily, his pale complexion hid most of the color, while his hair took care of the rest. He then prepared to apologize, though before he could open his mouth, the girl had approached him, smiling.

… She didn't look half bad…

"Eh … Uhm … Oh!" Getsumei stuttered, shaking his head, causing his Snorlax styled hat to reposition itself in an odd manner. He didn't seem to notice. "Right. Getsumei's the name – Getsumei Hoshizora, pleased to meet you!"

With that, the boy smiled nervously. Somehow, he felt guilt for thinking the way he had, and he felt embarrassed at his incredibly clumsy introduction…

… He was so much better with Pokémon…

"Huh? You mean Aibou?" Getsumei asked questionably a second later, as the girl had inquired about his Pokémon. Looking over his shoulder, and straight into the furry face of his traveling companion, he began to explain.

"He's a Bibarel. They're quite common back in Sinnoh," he started, patting Aibou on the head. "They usually live in groups by the water, building dams and the like to control the flow of water. This one isn't much of a builder though. Too lazy … and a bit out of shape."

Following Getsumei's teasing comment, Aibou wacked him gently on the top of his head, causing Getsumei to let out a warm chuckle, as he continued to stroke the Beaver Pokémon on the head.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    "Don't forget me, kay?"

"I couldn't if I tried."

Waving from the boat, Colorado fought to hold back his tears. Standing next to him, his Electabuzz was crying waterfalls. "You goof. Why are you crying?" Colorado asked, playfully shoving the Pokemon back. He wiped his tears, and they both walked toward their cabin. Electabuzz had it harder, as he had never traveled by boat before. Colorado could only chuckle at how cute he looked stumbling over his own feet. Before reaching his room, they passed a souvenir store. Already commercializing a Region that has yet to be explored fully. Colorado thought to himself. He suddenly found Pangero slightly less appealing. Mainstream and popularized novelties were not favorites of Colorado, but the constant reminder of perilous adventure excited him to full extent. "Imagine discovering new species of Pokemon we have yet to see. Who knows. Our party of three might grow sooner or later." He said to Electabuzz. His yellow and black arm then reached into Colorados messenger-bag and retrieved an occupied Pokeball. "Put it back for now. Maybe later."

Reaching his room, Colorado heaved his messenger-bag off his shoulder, and rested it next to the bed. "Im going to try and get some shut-eye. Try not to make a mess of this room. We still have a long boat ride to Pangero." Sometimes, I wonder if he even understands me.

Tossing and turning, sleep deprivation was nothing new to Colorado. Looking over, he saw Electabuzz already passed out on a chair by the desk. Reaching into his bag, he pulled out a transparent orange bottle, untwisted the cap, and swallowed a pill. "Its like my body has grown immune to these things." He mumbled under his breath. He then reached for his phone, and read the screen. Nothing. Not even a text message? Colorado soon after withdrew into the provided comforter and drifted to sleep.

Zephyr the West Wind

Still a newbie. -_-
    Years
    Sayomi couldn't help but laugh slightly at his hat after he repositioned it, causing Ellie to look at her trainer with curiosity. What was with her? She didn't usually act like this with other trainers, so it had the Furret on edge. As Ellie watched the trainer and his Bibarel, she seemed to become almost as content as her trainer, even to the point where she had hopped off of Sayomi's shoulder to climb onto Getsumei's. She rubbed against his cheek in a manner of both apology and affection, showing that she would tolerate him for the time being. If Sayomi liked him, so would she.

Sayomi's smile widened a fraction at the comment on his Bibarel. "They're really that common in Sinnoh? I'll have to go there one day...But I think he's adorable!!" She reached out to pet the Pokemon, but hesitated when her hand was about an inch away. "May I?" She asked, turning to look towards both Aibou and Getsumei for permission. She didn't want to upset him or his pokemon; both had seemed really nice so far.

Her other two Pokeballs containing Absol and Ninetales twitched for a moment. If there was one thing that all of Sayomi's Pokemon could feel, it was when Sayomi was giving attention to others. But rather then jump out as Ellie had, they remained in their capsule like homes, careful to avoid each other in case another fight broke out. Despite their differences, Ninetales and Absol would have to share Sayomi if they wanted to reach the new land.

Getsumei

The Avatar of the Beaver
    Years
    "Oh hallo there, lil' fella!" Getsumei said when the Furret leaped onto the shoulder that wasn't occupied by another furred head. Reaching to his shoulder, the young man gave it a careful and gentle stroke by near reflex, letting out another chuckle. He was starting to feel more comfortable. "Aren't you a cute one?"

Just then, Sayomi reached out to do the same to Aibou, though unlike Getsumei, she asked for permission. Before Getsumei could say "sure" however, Aibou had pulled himself up, half his body on Getsumei's shoulder, the rest on his head, stretching out towards the hand. This position couldn't be held up for long, though, and just before it Bibarel reached the hand, he fell off his owner and onto the deck with a loud thud.

"Geez, Aibou, be a little more careful, will ya?" Getsumei said as he knelt down, helping the Pokémon back on its feet. "If you're not careful, you'll just break the ship, and guess who's going to pay for it!"

This comment resulted in a gentle tail slap to the side of the face, though Getsumei merely laughed as he stood up, the Bibarel quickly jumping onto him yet again. "He's such a goof," the boy then said, poking Aibou on the nose.

Zephyr the West Wind

Still a newbie. -_-
    Years
    Sayomi giggled before petting Aibou lightly and standing up. "Yeah, he does seem like that." She said jokingly. Ellie had jumped off the second Getsumei had been lightly slapped, landing by Sayomi's feet. She looked up at her trainer imploringly, but for what was a mystery to Sayomi.

"Getsumei?" Sayomi asked, tapping him lightly. She had almost regretted tapping him, as it would've taken his attention away from Aibou. "What do you plan on doing once you reach Pangero?" She asked, nodding towards the ever larger landmass ahead of them. Ellie shook her head, clearly displeased with something as she quickly scurried away. She needed something to do.

She quickly ran around the boat searching for someone to play with while Sayomi was busy. Ninetales and Absol were obviously in trouble, and though the Furret would've loved nothing more then to torment them, they were in "time out". She also doubted that the Bibarel would've played with her, due to its attention fully on its trainer.

"I plan on seeing the sights, and try to catch some new Pokemon. You know, the works." She said, nodding in anticipation.

[[Quicksand, is Colorado on the same boat as Sayomi and Getsumei?]]

Getsumei

The Avatar of the Beaver
    Years
    "Well, first off, I'll find something to eat," Getsumei answered, as he smiled and gazed at some point in the distance above the shoulder of Sayomi, as if he was daydreaming about whatever food they'd find on Pangero. While it didn't look like it due to his lanky built, he loved food, especially eating it.

"But well, you could say I'm there to study, though for some reason I find that to sound like work," the young man chuckled again. He was happy to be able to talk like this with someone, especially after sitting so long with only a sleeping Beaver as company. "I like to gather data on Pokémon and their habitat. It's kinda like a hobby of mine … Learning, you know. Though I did bring some extra Pokéballs just in case." With that, the boy pulled out a single Pokéball, as if to emphasize his point.

((Damn... a shorty >_<))

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    "Wahoo!" Zero exclaimed, as he sped towards the island. It was a great day to be outside, and this was the day he was moving to Pangero. There were many boats leaving for the island, but that wasn't his style on such a nice day, and as such he was on the back of his Starmie, following a boat. His Staraptor and Gengar were out of their Pokeballs too; Tor was flying laps around Zero and Mie, and Gar was lazily floating along, taking in his surroundings, and laughing as Tor would dive at Zero, who would command Mie to dodge. The whole thing was rather humerous.

"Okay Mie, time to get on the boat. Tor, make a big wave for us! Mie, use Ice Beam! Lets ramp up to the boat!" Zero shouted. Tor quickly changed its path to get behind Zero, and with a huge flap of its wings, Zero began rising above the boat in a large wave. Mie, taking its cue, lauched an Ice beam at the wave they were inclining on, and the pair flew up into the air. Zero was launched off of Mie, and landed cleanly onto the boat. A few people who saw it gasped and applauded, but most were watching ahead at the island that was quickly approaching, and didn't notice.

Zero recalled his Pokemon to their balls, and began exploring the boat. It was pretty crowded; apparently, there were a lot of Pokemon trainers headed for the Pangero today. "No matter, that's just that many more that I can beat!", Zero thought in his head.

He found a chair and leaned back in it, basking in the sun. Just then, a Furret ran past him, clearly looking for some form of entertainment. Zero thought he better keep an eye on it, because it looked like a Pokemon that could easily get lost in the big crowd.

Dizzy_Zeo

My Own Secret Weapon
    Years
    Terry raised his eyes from the poke ball he had been shining as Vanessa spoke, a half eaten apple in her hand. She offered the man a piece of fruit, and while he wasn't exactly hungry, he knew that he'd regret not eating it later. Terry shrunk the poke ball, clipped it back on his belt and rose to his feet, overlooking several boxes of fruit that Vanessa had opened during their travels. He didn't know what he wanted, so Terry merely grabbed a cluster of grapes and pulled one off the vine, throwing it lightly into his mouth. As he was about to sit down, Vanessa leapt to her feet and called for action, stating that the ship was nearing his destination.

Terry let out a sigh and grabbed a couple more grapes off the vine before throwing the still half full bundle off into the depths of the cargo bay. Cracking his knuckles, he grabbed his Empoleon's poke ball and opened it, letting the penguin out of it's container "Alatus…get some sunlight" he said they walked through the bay doors and out onto the deck. The glorious golden trident adorned on it's head gleaming in the sun, the Empoleon waddled out behind Terry and Vanessa, letting out a squawk that could only be described as confident. Terry didn't claim to understand why it came across this way, he figured it was just the nature of the regal pokemon and for as long as he could remember, it was always this way. Folding his arms, he looked at his purple haired princess "How long do you plan for us to stay here, Vanessa?"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    A loud thump caused Ray to fall out of his bunk, which was effectively on the highest tier for the naval bedding, causing Ray's impact to make an equally loud thump. Looking up for the source of the original noise, Ray sighed as he saw a pelipper fly off from the window, a clear fog imprint of it's face on the porthole glass. Ray rose to his feet and stretched his arms, pulling his jacket down off his cot and throwing it on. He didn't bring much, just his drawstring bag full of stuff, a little food and his pokemon, so after gathering the rest of his things, Ray left the room and entered the deck area.

His hair looked like he had just woken up, and he had after all, but the truth was that it always looked like this, and that it took an unbelievably long time to make it otherwise. Looking around, Ray's squinted eyes tried to find his friend and travel partner, Getsumei, but the sun and his recent rude awakening seemed to dash this hope. After allowing his eyes to adjust to the harsh sunlight, Ray eventually made out the odd hat his friend wore religiously, noticing he was talking to a girl.

Stepping up to the two he placed a hand on his friend's shoulder "What time did you wake up?" Ray asked, checking his wrist-mounted PokeGear. He had gotten the cellphone-watch back in Johto and he realized now he couldn't live without it. At his hip was the poke-switcher he had received from Getsumei's mother, though he found it didn't get used nearly as much for switching pokemon as it did for it's original function- a pokedex. He looked over at the girl without waiting for Getsu's response and stuck out his hand "Ray Rowleigh, I apologize for not introducing myself sooner" he said in his strong, though not intimidating, voice.

Zephyr the West Wind

Still a newbie. -_-
    Years
    "Oh! Hello," Sayomi said, shaking Ray's hand. "I'm Sayomi Nakamura, it's nice to meet you!" Sayomi tilted her head slightly. "But Getsumei, you want to learn about Pangero?" Somehow, she figured her scientist parents would love Getsumei if they ever met him. "Interesting. You know, if you ever need help, feel free to ask me. My parents were scientists, you see, so I could help out...If you want." She finished after a while, her smile never leaving. Her two occupied Pokeballs twitched again, the one containing Ninetales almost falling off of her belt. It twitched again and fell off, though Sayomi was to distracted to notice. It rolled around the deck floor, luckily missing the feet of most trainers as it rolled towards the edge.

Ellie dodged through the legs of people, turning around for merely a second when another trainer hopped onto the boat by using a ramp of ice. She nearly stopped to go greet him, but when she noticed his Staraptor, she continued to run. Staraptor ate her kind often, and she wasn't too keen on befriending one. As she ran, the Furret managed to sniff at the doors - hoping to find another person or Pokemon to play with. After about a minute of searching, Ellie came across something that intrigued her nose. She sniffed at the door, only catching the scent of an electric Pokemon, a human, and some strange odor that reminded her of the Pokemon Center. The Furret took a deep breath before managing to squeeze her lithe body underneath the door and into the room. "Furret!" She announced herself to the sleeping Pokemon and human in the room.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    Colorado rarely had dreams. This had never fazed him as an issue, but sleeping can become a dull chore for him. Fortunately, his dream on the boat was vivid. Almost too vivid. He dreamed of Rose back home. He dreamed of his parents and his younger brother. He dreamed of…a Furret?

"Furret!"

A sneeze escaped his nose as the Pokemons fur tickled Cals face. Disorientated, he managed to fall off the bed, and land straight on his bag. With a loud crash and a flash of red, a pink Pokemon that resembled something of a hippo-salamander hybrid escaped his masters Pokeball. Before Colorado could find his Slowpokes Pokeball, a loud growl escaped the Pokemons wide mouth. "Ugh. Stop that. I believe she means no harm." Colorado explained to his Slowpoke. The Pokemon looked up at Cal with a questioning look on his face. His stance then loosened, but still watching the Furret curiously.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    Destiny was trying to sleep, but that boy next to her was being much too loud. He let a Furret out, which esclaimed "Furret!", then he fell out of his bed with a loud crash, and then a Slowpoke from his room started growling. Getting dressed, she walked next door and banged on the door, screaming, "Hey! Be quiet in there! I'm trying to get some sleep! Turning around, she saw a Pokeball rolling towards the edge of the boat. Quickly, she ran over and picked it up. "Don't want you getting lost, little buddy", she quietly told the Pokemon. Then she saw the island.

Pangero was getting closer and closer, and they would be there really soon. She could see the mountains in the distance, hear distant people talking, there were wingulls flying in the air, and wingulls never flew in the open sea. They were almost there.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zero was on all fours as he followed the Furret. Then, it managed to squeeze itself into somebody's room. a few seconds later, after a loud crash and a growl, the lady next door yelled for him to keep it down in there. Then, she left and Zero continued towards the room. Was this the Furret's trainer? Was it a friendly trainer, going to return the Furret? Or was it a bad person, going to keep the Furret? Zero had to know, so he slowly opened the door and peeked inside.

The room was rather messy, and from the looks of it, this was due to the boy inside falling off his bed and onto all his stuff, which flew in every which way. That was obviously what the bang was. Beside the boy, there was a Slowpoke, an Electabuzz, and the Furret, which was still on the bed. Knowing he was very out of place and rude to barge in like this, Zero started trying to explain himself. "Erm, hi, I"m Zero. I was following this Furret, making sure it didn't get into any trouble. Looks like I was too late. Need some help?" he finished, extending his hand to the stranger.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back