• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Shattered Era: OOC

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Alright Fantome, thanks for letting us know. If a spot does open up in the future and you manage to poke your head in, don't be hesitant to ask if you can be let back in.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Alright, so, for now we have an open spot on both the Knights' and the Mechanists' side!
    As before, feel free to leave a message here, or with Greiger or me :3

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    POST IS UP!

Mechanists: Go ahead and do whatever you want. If you need ideas... there are bars you can settle down in to relax in, you can head on home to get rest, you can find NPC friends and hang out with them, you can try shopping around in the market to see if there is an item possibly there (mostly berries or potions and poffins, if you want a rare item like an evolutionary item or such then you can ask either SB or I if it will be there.), or you can just do something else.

For Knights interact along the road and upon getting to Markus we'll have a little event for you guys to partake in.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wait, I didn't post for 2 weeks and missed the whole battle? How did I even... I'm truly sorry. Uh.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    You can always catch up with what your character would have been doing Red's. We figure at least a week to two week was enough time for those that wanted to post then. So anyways, you figure that into your post and from there add in what they do in the aftermath so hop to it.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Sorry Red, we just figured that the people who hadn't posted sorta just didn't want a part of the fight :( It wasn't to exclude you or anything. You can still go ahead and make a fight scene and just take it all the way to where the fight breaks up between the factions.

Sorry for not letting you know!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Though from now on we'll let you all know when we'll be posting so that you can get in necessary posts or wrap things up with certain situations if need be.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's my own fault :] neglection. Bad RPer. I shall be better.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Sure, no worries Challenger. For everyone else, get a post in! As I said before, if you fell behind a bit just catch up in your posts and move along until you get to where we are now. If anyone needs any ideas thrown at them then feel free to ask either SB or myself.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Sure, remember everyone, get your posts in since it's essentially free time at the moment, so get important interactions in.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Well.... there is miltank milk. :V So you could have him get milk later if you want.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • I'm sure the Pokémon knows how to brew something alcoholic from berries or, heck, even from 'human' crops :P If you want him to drink alcoholic, just make something up! Mmm, Oran Ale.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Alright Challenger, will do. Thanks for informing us.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Hey all, due to decline in activity and interest SB and I have decided to close this rp down. Despite doing what we could, well, I found out I'm sort of not GM material. It took three rps for me to realize this, but it's no one's fault here. Some people are great GMs and others aren't, you need a spark and I don't have that spark. I hope you all had fun in the meantime and I hope to rp with some of you in the future, but take care all.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • As Greig's said, thanks for the run while it lasted, you guys! It was a ton of fun, and I'm sure you guys'll find something interesting to do without this :3 See you around PC, you lot!

Back