• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Shattered Era: OOC

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So I pulled a stunt and sex-changed Arbo from male to female since there were only one female in the mechanists and I thought that would be boring :D Arbosas (but nicknamed Arbo still) will do just as well, if not better, as a Lediangirl. If the GMs are okay with it, of course!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Oh yeah, not a problem Red! Will make it more interesting with a bit more gender equality too :P

EDIT: Greiger isn't feeling too well, so we'll be socializing for a bit longer than we'd decided on first, until he's back and we can work on the next part of the IC post. Hopefully, it won't take more than a few days though! Sorry for this!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Is he ill again ;;

No probs. I don't really know how I would trigger interaction with other mechanists though so maybe I'll just wait with posting a few days :p Unless someone does something clumsy or otherwise that someone can act on, hmmm. Why didn't I make Arbo an awkward clumsy char, those are such fun to play.

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
  • Pardon me but is Magnium another name for the Vermilion Enclave? The OOC OP says Magnium was sieged by knights whereas the IC OP says Vermilion. /confused

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Hey guys ready for action. And thanks for pointing that out fantome. That's one of those little mistakes GMs can make from time to time. :P

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Alright, an update to the IC has come rolling out! Just do a bit of interactin' and stuff, and you'll soon be seeing some action, we promise you that!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Eh...

To be honest, I'm not even sure how to have W interact with anyone. xD He wouldn't be the first one to talk, and I'm fairly positive nobody likes him.

hd9o.png

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    He'll be forever alone, yes. W is a good for nothing. And that is true for Felix. He's the expert right now. Other than that are some NPC knights and NPC demolishers with you guys, so feel free to interact with them.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Eh...

To be honest, I'm not even sure how to have W interact with anyone. xD He wouldn't be the first one to talk, and I'm fairly positive nobody likes him.

hd9o.png
    I forgot what his SU was like, but if he's just an oddball or something, he could be friends with Arbo :B

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • BLASPHEMY! Xilf is now kicked out of the RP. GG, see you around. >:I Filthy Mechanist supporter.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • I REGRET NOTHING! MECHANISTS RULE!

But yes, he is an oddball, and very emotionally unstable. I guess puberty was really hard on him or something. xD

Yay for unlikely buddies!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm a little confused. You are talking about mayors and overseers and mention that:
    The Overseers, chosen within the Declarum Forces and charged with making sure the mayors did their jobs right.
    But then it seems like it's the mayors questioning the overseers despite that and then later the mayor gives an order etc. What is really the role of an overseer and of a mayor? And did something go slightly wrong in this post or am I just being slow?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Ah, you should probably go to the pad then Red's. Scroll down and I explain far clearer there in OOC terms. If you have any questions after that then please make sure to let me know.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Fancy was totally fine with Alice being W's mama for five minutes, and I thought it would be funny. Xilf, if you think I should change it, just let me know and I shall. :3

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • XD

No worries Songbird, I agree, it is quite funny. W needs some discipline every now and then :P

Back