• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shattered Era [T] (OOC/SU)

Should players be allowed to have characters on both sides of the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
In lieu of RHCP being stuck in school I'll go ahead and post tomorrow first thing.

Edit: Torn Zero I gave you a chance to insert Alice into the action. She can join up with the D.F., basically shuffle around with them since there are many there and no one will pick her out as not belonging.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
And Caedmon's plan is ON! As soon as Greiger and the remainder of the Mech's have posted about reaching the Enclave, I'll post again about Caedmon and Emma reaching it, and... well, you'll see what happens :P I think it'd be fun if Caedmon met with one of the player-controlled Mechanists, but that's just my thoughts.

Also, sorry for not waiting Red, but I kind of want to keep going with this :( I don't blame you for your writer's block or anything, I just couldn't hold myself back.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm sorry guys. I apologize. I'm leaving now, so you can play Ribibin as a NPC. Lots of reasons, but this RP is not one of the reasons, because it's simply awesome and so are you guys. Bye. Hope one of you make mod some day!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alright everyone. I need to know who is still interested in continuing this. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of activity left around for this and if need be I will close this thread down and I can probably restart it some other time.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Noooo this musn't die D: I'm waiting for a few more Mechanists to post, go around the enclave and do their thing, and then I'd post as Caedmon again.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Yeah, right now there is loss of activity in RPs, probably due to vacations so I'll keep this going everyone.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I apologize for my part of the absence of this thread, since I really didn't mean for this to happen. This is an awesome RP, and I won't just let it die. I'm waiting for the right moment in the RP for Caedmon to come to the mechanists, and I think that'll be in just one or two more posts.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Just noticed this as I JUST posted. xD Please keep it going. It's so awesome.

Sir Bastian, take your time. "Peyton" would love to meet you. :P

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I was actually thinking of having him meet up with Peyton. I'll give it another post or two, get the fighting going and the people scattered, so Caedmon can meet her one on one.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I don't want this to go inactive! ):

@Meganium90 not that it matters much now, but you've probably misread the last part of my post; Skidred wasn't pointing any guns at the group. He's not crazy, lol..

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hooray! I hath posted! Caedmon makes his appearance, and he arrives with an odd and possibly dangerous request!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Love your post, btw. xD Also I has posted as well. Sorry for the wait! xD

I had Peyton get a bit clueless to know who Caedmon is, since she's still a new recruit & stuff.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, that seems logical, so no worries :3 Your post was pretty good as well! Now I'll just wait for Greig to post before I post again.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey guys, I will need some more participation besides Meganium, Bastian, and myself. If this is all the activity I see here, then I really can't call this a roleplay that is fit for PC. Roleplays here require more than one player and since Bastian and I are the gms for this.... just one person replying to us will not cut it. I need to know if anyone else is still interested in this. You can say 'yes I'm interested' all you want, but when I don't see any activity, that really then it speaks more than words do. Yeah, it's summer but if you have lost interest, tell me! This is my first rp guys, I knew it wouldn't exactly be smooth sailing and I will admit that this wasn't the most original plot to get you all fired up... so I'll give one more week, I want to see action from those that want this to go on. If after a week there is no effort, then I will close this and IC thread off.

Anyway, it could just be bad timing when I submitted this.

Anyway, TL;DR If you aren't interested anymore, tell me so that I can close these two threads off.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Honestly I am sad that there hasn't been as much activity in this RP with such amazing plot. I felt that the action was just rising up! It'd be best to VM the people that are *in* the RP right now and ask them if they're still interested or not. It's much easier to know who is.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I'm really sorry about such a late post and not telling what's been occupying me, but my family's had medical crap out the wazoo this summer. Since school's starting in mid-August for me, I'll actually be MORE active than I have been over the past month or two.

However, please know that I AM still interested in this.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I personally don't care if there's fifteen, or just us four people playing this. I'm -loving- this story and the setting, as well as it's characters, and I don't want it to die out. And I'm going to keep posting as long as everyone else posts >:I So Greig, you better damn well post soon!

Also, thanks Zero, for posting. Great post as always :3 Little confused though, is Geoff and Alice near Urta and Mega's Leavanny?

Back