• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shoddy Elements League

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Orly forfeit. I don't care if the rules are BS. It's meant to be tough. Don't challenge my gym if you can't follow the rules. Someone like DA could easily beat me even if he could not switch. You just have to prove your strong. and I won't use my good team against you either considering that teams not ground based.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    Orly forfeit. I don't care if the rules are BS. It's meant to be tough. Don't challenge my gym if you can't follow the rules. Someone like DA could easily beat me even if he could not switch. You just have to prove your strong. and I won't use my good team against you either considering that teams not ground based.

:P Nub. You said it yourself, your team isnt good so we cant switch. I have witnesses (oh the drama~). I think its messed up that you rely on making it unfair for me. I'd bet money if this were a real match were switching was around I would beat you.

Why do you think Wobbefut is banned? Because you cant switch against him.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Yes. This team isn't good. For actual battle. For this gym its decent, but that doesn't change anything. If it were a real match I'd use my real team in which case I can't say what would happen as I don't know how good you actually are(though your rating is 480). It's not unfair for only you, those are just the rules. and You even suggested to restart the battle since you had switched already so yeah... and Wobbefut is irrelevant, his abilities are in use every battle. These rules only apply to Gym challenges.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    :P Nub. You said it yourself, your team isnt good so we cant switch. I have witnesses (oh the drama~). I think its messed up that you rely on making it unfair for me. I'd bet money if this were a real match were switching was around I would beat you.

Why do you think Wobbefut is banned? Because you cant switch against him.

Wobbuffet is banned for being able to rip through any wall with ease, the not being able to switch is just a factor to how he works. >.< Otherwise Trapinch (lol) Dugtrio, and some other steels would be banned and placed into uber. Bad reasoning is bad.

Although not switching does kind of ruin the spirit of the game. D': I sure hope that you aren't bringing in a team specifically designed to take down ground types. :/ That's breaking even more rules (and XEL, I agree with him to a certain level, removing subbing in the game can ruing strategies. :( )

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Yeah, we talked about this on Shoddy yesterday and we agreed on if more battles prove that the challengers have absolutely no chance of winning then I will change the rules and remove the wins.

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
    Firstly, I think XEL should remove the stupid rule because it really screws up battles and secondly, stop being an azn like me!.

Secondly, we should really avoid these stupid things and just go for either standard rules or 3 on 3 as it really puts people away from our league Dx

And thirdly, BUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMPPPPPPPPPP I really hope more people attempt his league, CMON PEOPLE, WE'RE NOT THAT HARD TO BEAT, rofl

[/no confidence for our league]

Oh wait, Jake's a leader....

Ouh

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Actually... I might be leaving PC soon... I have loads of hw and swimming+the playoffs= no time. I also have my own site to work on and I've already postponed it's reopening for over 2 months now... We'll see...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm online now Wolf..

------------------------------
    What is your name, because I don't see you online.

Edit: Lost to SCV058, I hate critical hits. By the way, it was 0-1.

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    I won, though to tell you the truth I played absoulutely terrible....
    The crit there did play a major role..

I challenge Ooka-----------

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Just beat SCV058 5-0. It was a good game, but "I am the Walrein", so his destiny was decided imo. :o

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    So yeah, as you may have seen in the first post; I'm retiring as the GL. I'm just far too busy now. However, I will still get on and edit the post for you guys as I'm definitely not gonna let the league die just because I'm too busy :) You can finally have a GL w/o BS rules :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    So yeah, as you may have seen in the first post; I'm retiring as the GL. I'm just far too busy now. However, I will still get on and edit the post for you guys as I'm definitely not gonna let the league die just because I'm too busy :) You can finally have a GL w/o BS rules :)

This is what I wanted. :D
    Also, don't think I didn't like the leage, just that one rule \o/.
    Have fun with the playoffs.

EDIT:
    I would Like to take over Earth Gym (go me! *^_^*)

Shoddy Name: OrlyNow
    Standard Clauses

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Chills Thoughts. Chills.

Accepted. Give me all the usual info necessary :P Refer to the first post. Remember to say timezone, etc.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    Ah, gotcha;

EST Time
    Weekdays: Whenever spotted.
    Weekends: Whenever spotted

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    First post updated. Welcome to the league. I think that from now on I'll only sign on every so often. If you gain wins or losses, etc. during the week just PM me and I'll edit the post. Do not swarm my inbox. Simply post a report every friday night. I will get on on Saturday morning, check my PMs and update the post. If your update is not there send it anyways as I will update the post when I receive it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    just lost a match vs scv 1-0 gg hey xel gl in the playoffs my school is in the playoffs as well

Back