• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shoddy Elements League

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
  • Ooo, close 1-0 win against Ooka :D, 2 losses against Wolflare though :(. And XEL, I would like to challenge you now :)

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Fire Wolf: D: now? lol, I'm renovating something... later? lol

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Flying types availabe? I'm on it!

Shoddy Name: Jake (PC server), Jake7 (Smogon)
    Rules: Standard
    Hours of Operation:

• Monday-Friday: When spotted online.
    • Saturday&Sunday: When spotted online.

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Can I challenge any other leader then? Except Ooka, whose team was Gyarados weak :D.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    @umbreon: welcome aboard.

@ooka: k, while you're doing that, im working on a little CSS surprise of my own... though i'll need the staff's co-op xD

@fire: umbreon? he/she's now part of our league :D

oldenmw

so i herd u liek mudkipz
    Years
  • i still havent fixed the problem :P

I have been using shoddy for a while before this error came up. I can get on the main shoddy page but when i try to connect to a server it says error: permission denied: connect. I know I don't have any trojans, and i tried uninstalling an reinstalling shoddy.

any help?

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Smogon doesn't hold any servers? You unistalled and reinstalled correct? I'm not sure if this'll help but check your Java? If that doesn't work, try another computer :P
    and Umbreon, your win has been recorded :D

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Umbreon, you make me glad that you're apart of the league ^^,

P.S. I'm currently working on a clan project for PC. Who will join my clan after I finish renovating it all? Don't worry any mods reading this, it's not gonna be a thread ;) I've got this neat idea going. With it, we can create multiple clans and do whatever we want, within PC's rules of course.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I should be able to take challenges as soon as i get shoddy up and running on the new PC.
    Leave a VM if you want a battle :)

also, its good to see everyone else with a good start.

oldenmw

so i herd u liek mudkipz
    Years
  • nice idea. i think i might have to join. i was on shoddy for a while on my sisters comp, so its a problem with mine.

Back