• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Silliest Thing You Ever Did In a Pokemon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    In silver, I saw my first shiny Pokémon (but at this time I didn't know what I shiny was)

I freaked out and I was like "the colour's different on this Pokemon!" I thought it was a glitch and I turned my game off ._.

Ah, well, I got a second chance to catch a shiny. I'm a proud owner of a shiny Zigzagoon (out of all the Pokemon... o_O).

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
    I once used a Master Ball on a Shiny Voltorb
    I have a Lv100 Swampert that still knows Tackle
    I killed Groudon, because it killed my favorite Pokemon (No regrets)
    I also walked in Sky Tower, and tried the Acro Bike.
    I (Unrelated) left my DS case filled with games at a Hair Stylists, only to have it returned by a friend (Ironic).

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
    3 things:

Sapphire: I was fighting a Magnemite in New Mauville, I used all my Pokeballs so I used my master ball, boy did I have a tough time catching kygore...

FireRed: Deleted my Lapras' Hydro Pump for Confuse Ray...

Diamond: Started a new game when I had an event manaphy on the other file...

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    First and only shiny pokemon I found (Not including the Red Gyarados), a shiny Wurmple, I wasn't really paying attention and killed it lol.

Back in the R/B/Y days, I had a Mew in Yellow Version that I got off a friend, whenever I started a new game i'd trade it to my other red game and then trade it back, intill one day I traded it to my little brother and then he started a new game!! Arghh I was so stupid for trading it to him!

Years
    The sillest thing that i ever done was i took my pokemon ruby to school and thought i lost it but i didn't i even made a announcement for it and after recess i looked in my bag and it was there and at lunch time it really got stolen XD but i got another one for my birthday

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    I think I deleted my Master Ball in the days of GSC, I was cloning my Teddiursa with it attached, and I mucked it up and reloaded the game to find it gone :( Mah friend traded me a mewtwo with a master ball though :)

Years
    I was Trying to clone my Typlosion on Sliver but instead of cloneing it i cloned a whole box and on Emerald I tried to clone my lv 100 Swampert but it got deleted

Years
    (Dude that is so Stupid)

I tried to beat Pokemon Leaf green in 24 hours and i went to catch Zapdos and i forgot i only had my Masterball with me so i Caught it:laugh::P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back