• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Silliest Thing You Ever Did In a Pokemon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew2three567

Reinvented.
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    I used a master ball on a wurmpule, then started over my game and used it on the first gym leaders pokemon.

Idle.

Seriously.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2008
    In LG I used a masterball on Articuno.Since I liked Articuno so much I used up all my other balls and used the MB.I am soo stupid.

Denuo

Samuel » Casual Collector
    Years
  • I think just doing stupid stuff in general (Having a Water Pokemon with 4 Water moves etc.) That you shed while learning. :)

Sam

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    when i was 6 i put my gold and my pikachu gameboy in a Mcdonalds bag that my mom threw in the garbage. that was probably the dumbest thing i have ever done, havent seen my gold or the gameboy ever since.

that was the silliest thing you ever done really because your mom did it?
    Also another silly thing i did was hatch a shiny pokemon then i released it because i thought it was a glitch man was i stupid....

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
  • Silliest thing I did was try to duplicate my macho brace in emerald to give it to my friend. I had it attatched to my milotic that took me 6 hours to find, had great IVs and was fully EV trained.

I wasnt paying attention, did it wrong and lost the milotic and the macho brace

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2008
    I Fought A Moltres And I Poisoned It ... Trying To Catch It >> Not Knowing It Was A Legendary
    Then I Saved After I Killed IT
    The Same Day My Friend Called And I Told Him About It
    He TOld Me
    Unless You Didn't Save After You Killed It
    There's No Way You Can Beat It
    I Restarted My Game A Month Later Only To Catch It
    Not Knowing I Had MewTwo IN It

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2008
    In Sapphire,I have killed off a shiny by mistake .= =

The picture of 77L is very funny.

Last edited:

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
  • Silliest thing.................................I used master ball on ratata to complete my pokedex ^^

PokemonTrainerApril

Bobo is a cool Swampert!
    Years
  • Sillest thing,
    By accident on Blue not too long ago, I replaced Thundershock on my Pikachu with with Flash so I can get through the cave. But I didn't save any progress since I turned it on that day. I fought so many trainers that day so I was like....DANG, I pressed the wrong button. Lol. :P
    EDIT: Okay, it wasn't that silly, but I found it to be.

King Gengar

Ghost Hunter
    Years
  • I gave my little bro my gbc and had crystal on it. So he went shopping and when he got out he lost it.... In a shopping cart. Next day we tried to find it. Wasn't there...
    Just got my Dragonite :[

Ruby: Traded all my pokemon from emerald to Ruby so i can start over my emerald. I lost my ruby...

Sapphire: I used my Action Replay :D My little bro was playing around or i say he put it in his mouth... *Gross* 0.o And it corrupted and lost all the files. Then i didn't relize that u can still get the codes. back. So i threw it away. Or put it in a suitcase and never saw it again.

zachs06

Kakashi's face
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2008
    In gold, I saw a shiny Stantler, but it looked ugly, so I ran.

Eisaku

EmPoLeOn RoX
    Years
  • Emerald - Got lost in a cave for two days trying to find the exit.... I thought I kept going straight and moved only little bits to the side.... I even counted steps!!!! This was all before I got Flash by the way. LOL! =^^=

zachs06

Kakashi's face
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2008
    In red I killed off The birds, and nearly mewtwo.
    Letting my best friend play my red right before I caught Growlithe, All I needed was Growlithe and Arcanine, I even had Mew, 'm", and missingno, he started a new game and saved.

pkmnfreak84

555 Henshin!
    Years
  • R/B/Y/Stadium1 = I had red and blue, my friend had yellow and stadium so I borrow his for a long time, and forgot to transfer alot of my good items/pokemon off his stadium cartridge.. at least I didn't loose mewtwo or the birds.. but I lost my starters and all that good stuff

LG = Used an AR and did the "ALL TMs" cheat.. saved it and took the AR off the game.. messed around for a few hours leveling up.. then opened the TM window and the game froze.. I lost like 10 levels off my pikachu and a few on my wartortle.

Emerald = Tried the cloning trick to get more somthing.. Can't remember what but I know it wasn't masterballs lol.. anyway w/e it was, it was attached to my rayquaza... yep no more rayquaza :(

that's the best I can think of now lol

R

Ninja Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2008
    I caught Rayquaza. I didn't save just before I caught him. Then my power on my GBA ran out.

IMtheMACHAMP

Im A POKEMON PHENOM
    Years
  • The most dumb thing i have ever done was when i was playing silver and i was on a roll, i got to Mahogany town and went to lake of rage. Tryed to catch gyrados(RED) and knocked it out with pikachu and restarted my game thinking i saved and i didnt.... i was back at slowpoke well...

fishyfins

Reality Sculptor
    Years
  • ah, many fond memories of my mistakes

back in the days of red and blue (before yellow) i got a mew, then a while later gave my game to my cousin, who saved over it.

i managed to get mew back, tried to clone it...and lost it again

on gold, again, with mew, a small spanish girl on holiday stole and played on my game without permission, and saved a new game over mine

i stopped playing after gold, and only just started playing again last week. i now know about shiny pokemon, but i didnt back then. i remember thinking several times "why did that pokemon just sparke when it appeared"...dont think i caught one ever....

many fond memories :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back