• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
  • Ash's bulbasaur is yes, male. But their ideas would clash, since Bulbasaur is the all-around guy, while Snivy is the "memememe" girl. Hmm.. opposites attract anyone?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Ash's bulbasaur is yes, male. But their ideas would clash, since Bulbasaur is the all-around guy, while Snivy is the "memememe" girl. Hmm.. opposites attract anyone?

Maybe that might work...

Is it just me, or did I read the "memememe" part as "meme meme"?

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
    Years
  • NAME: Musashi
    WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I love the Snivy line and love serpentine Pokemon. Why else? XD
    CAN YOU BE ACTIVE?: I'll try to be. I log into Pokecommunity often since it's pretty much the only Pokemon forum I check on a regular basis.

Which move will perfectly represent Snivy?
    Wrap because... it's a snaaaaake. XD

Ciz

La la la ♪
    Years
  • NAME: CiZ
    WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: Snivy was my starter in Pokemon Black, and I fell in love with Serperior, its final evo. :3
    CAN YOU BE ACTIVE?: Of course. Starting from now :3

For the sake of joining and answering the current topic: "Which move will perfectly represent Snivy?"

I'd say a Leaf Tornado. I was thinking of a Leaf Storm but then again it wouldn't be cute. Haha is there such a move as a mini-Leaf Twister? :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Who do you think would be the perfect partner for Snivy?

Hmm, hard choice! I think I'd go with a Rock type Pokemon to deal with Fire types, but which one... I think I'll choose Gigalith! Gigalith's high bulk and low speed is the perfect compliment to a fast offensive Snivy! Together they'd be unstoppable!

Ciz

La la la ♪
    Years
  • Who do you think would be the perfect partner for Snivy?

Well why not Tepig? :D One of the perfect partner for Snivy would be his weakness. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back