• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Strange Souvenir...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    No one's considering the fact that the item could be there just to flip with us.

It's the Pendant from Dark Souls all over again!

This item indeed has a fuction;
    1: The item is only worth a $5 at PokéMarts.
    2: A lady in one of the hotels says it is not nice to sell or throw away gifts.
    3: This item is regular item and not a key-item. That may mean we have to trade this Souvenir.to the next game to unlock a legendary.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I didn't even know about that. Maybe there will be some significance later on, but it may not do anything like the nugget.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    Here is another long-shot:

Because the item clearly allows for multiples (has the x1 beside it), perhaps the next step is to obtain multiple souvenirs. Or maybe just one more souvenir, but from another region.

Again... just a long-shot.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Why do people keep insisting on gen 7 pokemon already when gen 6 pokemon have only JUST come out over a month ago? IF there are new pokemon, why is it so far outside teh realm of possibility that they would also be gen 6 pokemon? After all, the Kalos dex was split up into 3 separate dexes, so why couldn't the current gen of pokemon also be split up?

Years
  • Why do people keep insisting on gen 7 pokemon already when gen 6 pokemon have only JUST come out over a month ago? IF there are new pokemon, why is it so far outside teh realm of possibility that they would also be gen 6 pokemon? After all, the Kalos dex was split up into 3 separate dexes, so why couldn't the current gen of pokemon also be split up?

I think that's the purpose for tgw 3 mythical.
    Hoopa- central
    Volcanion- Coastal
    Diancie- Mountain
    Hmm now that I think about it why might get them in reverse order. Hoopa will be in lumiose maybe and volcanion will be most likely near ambrette and diancie I'm hoping through the railway at the waterfall town.
    As for the secret souvenir I think its just am easter egg/ fun nod to the next region and won't bare any use in xy

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    It could also mean that they could be remaking pokemon colesseum or XD, because they never mention the orre region

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    It could also mean that they could be remaking pokemon colesseum or XD, because they never mention the orre region

That's because Orre, and the three regions from the ranger series do not exist. Spin off regions are not recognized by gamefreak, and gamefreak cannot make games of them without buying the rights to them from the original developers. We won't see any more Orre games unless the company that made it continues it. Main games wouldn't relate to them still.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    It has to be an item for the next games. But with that being said, items can't be transferred via PokeBank. What do you guys think of this?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    It has to be an item for the next games. But with that being said, items can't be transferred via PokeBank. What do you guys think of this?

They can easily bring back the transporter that they had in B/W that only brings over "specific" things. Like how the transporter only brought back the Lock Capsule, Celebi and the Shiny Beasts. By Transporter I mean talking to that man in Castellia (I think that's where it was. I remember not being able to get them until that point), not the PokeShifter that brought over Pokemon.

They can even add item transfer capabilities in the Pokebank through an update to carry over specific items from X and Y to the next Generation too so you won't have to buy 2 3DS's or a 3DS and what ever the next new gen gaming console will be in the next 3 to 4 years.

Years
  • Also, in Emerald (not sure about Ruby or Sapphire), there was a waterfall in Meteor Falls which you could never, ever go through.

allright, as my name states, Just speculating: these unconquerable falls in Hoenn could come back in ORAS right? so if they do, couldn't the Strange Souvenir open them up, so that some secret legendary pokemon appears?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Sorry people, but its against the rules to post in a thread that hasn't had a post in over a month:
    The Rules Thread said:
    Do not post in threads that have not been posted in for more than a month.
    A thread that has not been posted in for more than a month (generally around 30 days) is considered "old". Please do not revive old threads. If there's a topic you're interested in but the thread is too old to be posted in, create a new thread. Exceptions do apply in certain forums, so check the rules to see if they're exempt. Sticky threads are also usually exempt.

If y'all would like to continue the conversation, you can remake the thread.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back