• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Summer Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    I folded my arms. Well, the party had become lifeless, yet again.

I stretched my wings, which were becoming cramped again. I needed a good fly, so I zoomed outside. I noticed the a girl from the ball sitting by the ocean. I always loved flying across the lake at home, until I had been kicked off.

I flew slowly over the ocean, lowering my arm to dip my hand in the water, leaving a trail of foam after me, and sometimes spraying myself in the face with water. And my hand was getting pretty cold... and wet. It wouldn't be any good if I had to use my fire.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Unconciously, I'd begun levitating myself a few inches above the roof. When I realized this, I yelled at myself mentally for letting my concentration lapse. Settling back down to the roof, I found I couldn't concentrate again. Standing, I began to mutter and pace, footsteps clanging loudly off the netal roof and cape floating out behind me.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphiar could see that Dragon girl flying around.

She's lucky.. Saphira though jealously, sighing, I wish I could fly... It might acctualy be fun...

~Ozy~

Years
    The Dragois I hissed mentally, looking at the creature flying across the water out there. If she saw me, I'd never get a moment's peace tonight. I began levitating back towards the ground floor, on the outside, this time, though. I landed in some bushes, making a great deal of noise. Stealh had never been my strong suit.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    *notices angel left*
    *wanders around the dance floor looking for her*
    *realizes she's gone and is sad*

~Ozy~

Years
    I'd been head. I cursed under my breath, then tried to allieviate suspicion with a small meow. It was something like a cat, I hoped.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira didnt think that sounded much like a cat, but she ignored it anyways. She started walking along the beach, lost deep in thought.

~Ozy~

Years
    I let out a sigh of relief, such as it was, waited for a count of thirty, and walked off down the beach in the opposit direction. It curved away sharply around the promontory that the palace was built upon very soon. Strangely, though, it didn't continue around the main landmass, instead continuing around and cutting through the rock.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira had no idea what to do. Now that all the excitement had died down, the party was somewhat boring. She wished she could talk to Jared, or someone else, but mostly Jared...

~Ozy~

Years
    I soon realized that the cut in the rock came around all thge way around the palace crounds. An artificial island of sorts had been created, with a bridge joining it to the mainland. I continued my walk around, not thinking about the implications of that realization.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    I had been sitting a while just thinking since saphira had left, I wondered where she had gone, and decided I wanted to look for her, so I went outside and serched the front grounds to find nothing. I figured she had left the ball so Iwalked down to the beach not even noticing a figure just down the way.

~Ozy~

Years
    I only realized my folly when I saw the girl I'd bitten come into sight around another curve. Logically, I should have hidden, tucked myself away in a fold of the cliff to avoid notice. But trhat was logic. Vampires were creatures of pleasure, creatures of the moment and instict. Underneath the full moon (such as shone tonight), this was even more true. I didn't feel like hiding, instead, I slipped out of my cape and boots and bagin a small, soft, whirling sort of dance. I dropped my mask too, revealing the long scar trailing over my left eye. The moon, the stars, thee soft snad, the noise of the waves. It all seemed to come together in a crescendo of ecstacy.

Years
    ooc:okay this is getting freaky.two DBZ dudes,a dragoid,a vampire,Buffy and the other guy,a power ranger,a cat fusion,a.....is that it?

"Blast it!!!!Pointy got away again!!!"I looked around and saw noo formiliar faces.
    "OH MY GOD!!!!!THEY'RE ALL OUTSIDE!!!!!POINTY IS OUTSIDE!!!!POINTY IS A FREAK WHO WILL KILL!!!!!!"I yelled out.the audience was not suprised.after all the freaks they had seen tonight I think they just wanted to die.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    "hi, what's going on? i'm too lazy to figure it out for myself. could somebody fill me in please?" said ryan

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: nothing has really happened... everyone is going outside.

ic: Saphira stood there, still as stone. She wanted to join in, but stood there resisting the urge. Someone started screaming about 'Pointy' again.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!THEY'RE ALL OUTSIDE!!!!!POINTY IS OUTSIDE!!!!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back