• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
    cold_katanagirl said:
    ToS is getting on my nerves. I've been trying to do the sliding puzzle in the Temple of Ice for about three days without a FAQ, and I still can't do it. On my first playthrough I did it in like a couple seconds. <___<

So I've been on a "I'm to aggravated to play ToS at the moment" things. Started playing some weird game called Shining Tears and I finally played Kingdom Hearts. Such an annoying game... All those Heartless...

Why don't you use an FAQ? If you need directions for the puzzle, I can give them to you (I have an FAQ saved to my favorites) if you'd like... Heck, I'd still be stuck in the Palmacosta Ranch if I had never used an FAQ... x__@;;;

Oh yes, KH... awesome game. But all those Heartless ARE annoying... >.<

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    cold_katanagirl said:
    ToS is getting on my nerves. I've been trying to do the sliding puzzle in the Temple of Ice for about three days without a FAQ, and I still can't do it. On my first playthrough I did it in like a couple seconds. <___<
    Hmm...I think you start from the farthest or second farthest entrance to the ice field on the left. Up...left...down...right...down...left...walk around...back on the ice to the right...up...and I forgot. I'm not even sure if that first part was even right.

And I'm too lazy and tired from watching like 24 episodes of FMA in one day to quote anyone else...

Years
    I'm way too tired to quote anyone. Yesterday was a loooong day.

I'm trying not to use a FAQ so I can prove I don't need one because I always broke down and used a FAQ for the harder puzzles... Or something like that, I don't even remember why. <.<

[about Kingdom Hearts/Shining Tears] I'm got way too p*ssed about all the stupid Heartless, so I stopped playing it, but I rented it so it's not like I did anything anyway. I might like it more if I actually got somewhere.

As for Shining Tears, one of you needs to play it. No one in the world seems to have heard of this game... Neither have I until I decided to buy it for no reason. <__<

And there's no voice acting (I don't think). What kind of game is that?! All this blasted text! The only voices you hear are during battles, and all you hear is "Ha! Pow! Wham! Bam! Slam!" and stuff.

Oh geez, and the AI. If you think the AI for Colette is bad, then you'll destroy your TV due to Elwyn (elf chick with blonde hair, guess being blonde means you suck in the gaming world). At least Colette TRIES to attack, even though she seems to attack nothing, but Elwyn just runs around like "lolz ph33r m3 2nemies!!!" Sometimes she'll literally just stand there and do nothing for the whole battle, faaar away from where the action is. I know she's supposed to be far away because she uses bows and arrows but... *goes insane from AI stupidity*

Then again, I haven't actually gotten anywhere... I've only been in like three battles. But STILL, Elwyn is twenty times worse than Colette.

[rant is finished]

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    Sorry but I thought you lot could melp me here

I'm having Balacruf Mousilium troubles

I've got as far as a door in a room with aload of fans and when you examine the door it just says "the throne rooms on the orther side" or something like that!!

PLEASE HELP!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Easy...

The function of your Sorcerer's Ring should've been changed to some air blowing thing. If not, go back outside of the room with the fans and head down the stairs to the right.

Do whatever you want with the fiend running around here and go to the left to find the thingy that changes the function of the ring. Change it to air blowing and go back to the fan room.

The point here is to make the fans move by hitting them with the ring in a certain order. Hit the red one first, then the yellow/gold on in the lower right corner, then the green one, then the greyish one in the lower left corner, and lastly the big fan in the middle. The door will be unlocked now. Go through it for the seal.

^.^

So people......how have your endeavors on ToS been going lately?

Last edited:
    Years
    Simon said:
    So people......how have your endeavors on ToS been going lately?

Pretty good. I'm doing Mania for my first time and it's too easy because I have 10x experience XD I'll have to try it with no exp bonus or 2x someday.
    I just got to the Thoda Gyser (I'd beaten the Palmacosta ranch before this though). Colette is nuts, I swear. She's like "Ooh, [going over the sea in washtubs] will be fun!" o_O;;;; That scene is funny XD

I hope I'm bringing down Colette enough; I'm trying (again) to do the Zelos ending. He wasn't in my top 3 for Flanoir last time, meaning I messed up somewhere. v_v
    But once I do Zelos, I will have seen everyone's endings. o_O;;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I'm still working on my Presea scenes. I went from the Ossa Trail to Hima and stopped there. I haven't touched my GCN since.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    In everyone of my playthroughs, Presea was the last one on the relationship factor. ;-;

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I'm working on any ending other than colettes right now, so I haven't worked on her relationship at all, yet the fortune teller still says she is my soul mate. It kind of pisses me off.

Wow look Erica I've actually posted here now.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I'm working on Zelos to see his ending.Always, Collete is Lloyd's soulmate throughout the entire game still, even though i've been trying to lower the relation factor with her.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    o_O Colette hasn't been my actual SOULMATE in...ages now. @_@ Maybe at the very, very beginning of the game, before I actually DO anything. But after that...it's always Kratos. o_O Lol, I can't help it because I just can't be mean or disagreeable to him. XD

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Hey, is it okay if I join here? I've been a fan of Tales of Symphonia ever since I first played it about a month ago. I'm currently on my second play through right now. ^^

Years
    Right now, I'm doing the Kratos ending. I was going to do the Zelos ending, but I can't stand being mean to Kratos. I'll have to avoid all his skitpoints and extra choices for him in the next playthrough. =0

I'm doing Zelos for sure in my next playthrough, then Presea. After that... Kratos or Sheena again.

Colette hasn't been my soulmate for the entire game... Not even at the beginning, but she's higher than all the rest most of the time. o_o

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Bayleef - Of course you can join! ^^ Welcome to the club! I love your sig. :D

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Lightning said:
    o_O Colette hasn't been my actual SOULMATE in...ages now. @_@ Maybe at the very, very beginning of the game, before I actually DO anything. But after that...it's always Kratos. o_O Lol, I can't help it because I just can't be mean or disagreeable to him. XD

fisrt playthrough, Sheena. Second play... sheena... third... sheena... fourth... raine.
    Only time i tried for sheena... the last one. xD
    >.> she can summon me any day!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    It's been a while since I've been in here...anyway, I got my cousin addicted to ToS XD

He's basically playing by himself...I've just taken the back seat AKA the second controller. It's funny watching him get frustrated with the puzzles...that was some funny stuff.

Making soulmates is basically second nature to me now. I've memorized a FAQ and put it to the test to see if it actually worked. It did; I received the desired soulmate every time. I'm on the Presea one now...I just finished the Iselia Ranch, so I should get a convo with her soon.

Back