• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Team Rocket Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    I think it was the same episode where james joined with cassidy and jessie joined with butch, but i'm not 100% sure, sorry.

GrayLuna

Years
    I think it was the same episode where james joined with cassidy and jessie joined with butch, but i'm not 100% sure, sorry.

Yes it was thats the episode i was talking about but i haven't found any video to show you Blayze =P sorry i don't remember the episode but ill keep looking. >.<

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Ahh ok. That's alright, GrayLuna. ^_^

Ok new topic. Kinda a cheesy one, but oh well.

Which Team Rocket uniform do you like the best?

I rather partial to the black ones that you see the grunts in. That and there's a red one that I've seen too that I think is kinda neat.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    Btw, is it ok that I've join this club because I really am becoming obsessed with Team Rocket since they're not only awesome but they make the show Pokemon more interesting as well!

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Hi, Jessie's Love Slave! And welcome to the Team Rocket fan club!
    You seem to be as obsessed with Team Rocket as I am. :) (Mostly Jessie though. But that's ok that leaves James to me! ;) )

I also see you used one of my banners. :D Yay!

GrayLuna

Years
    Ahh ok. That's alright, GrayLuna. ^_^

Ok new topic. Kinda a cheesy one, but oh well.

Which Team Rocket uniform do you like the best?

I rather partial to the black ones that you see the grunts in. That and there's a red one that I've seen too that I think is kinda neat.

Since i love clothes and fashion this doesn't seem cheesy at all to me. >.< Well i would have to go with the ones the grunts use as well its so cool, and i also like the dress that Cassidy wears.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    ha yeah, the white uniforms are good but the black r better:
    The Team Rocket Fan Club

The Team Rocket Fan Club

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    I like the black uniform too, although the jessie/james one is my favourite...

I just made their sprites from the pokemon yellow ones (see trainer cards) :) Just thought you'd like to know...

GrayLuna

Years
    I like the black uniform too, although the jessie/james one is my favourite...

I just made their sprites from the pokemon yellow ones (see trainer cards) :) Just thought you'd like to know...

>.< There cool!! Yea the Jessie and James uniform is a classic i think their uniforms are white for a reason maybe because their more like the good guys of team rocket. They have acted as the good guys at times so their really not bad bad. Well thats my opinion anyways.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    Does any1 remembers the Team Rocket pack of cards?
    they look so cool that I wanted buy a pack but I never did.
    all of the pkmn cards were DARK POKEMON! wich is cool!

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    I remember those. My favorite was the Dark Charizard. Go figure. :cheeky:
    If I'm not mistaken they made another set of those more recently. I think they were call Rocket's Return, or something similar.
    Has anyone seen them?

Nice re-do of the Yellow sprites, Jason22. I'm partial to the one of James. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back