• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Theme League Gyms (NOW OPEN TO CHALLENGERS)

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    I may or may not have made the new (edited in) rule clear. It was made mearly to give everyone a chance (including gym leaders, and E-4 members) a chance at the grand prize. If everyone here can agree to rally together and battle each other round-robin style, and PM me if you won, and the rcord of the battle (e.i: I won 3-0 against so-and-so). I will tally up the wins in the end and rank everyone in order of their win loss records. In the event of a tie, I will then tally up how much the tying players won by in their individual matches. After that, if there is still a tie, whoever won in the tying players match, that leader will be ranked above the other. In the extrmely off-beat chance that the tynig players had a draw in their battle, they will have a re-match untill a winner is found. If the majority rules on this ideal (only the people who are gym leaders/E-4 members currently have say-so (sonyfx DOES get a vote in this even though we haven't battled yet) in this matter. If the majority rules, we will keep this in effect, and I will add it to the official first thread rules, BUT, after the initial standings have been placed, you can be challenged by another leader so that leader can move up, and/or the other leader moves down in the rankings. This WILL go for me, as well, if majority rules yes on this ideal, so it won't necessesarily mean I am in the champion possission anymore. But, the only way I can see this would work, is if we keep our gym themes against the other leader we battle, so that it is really ranked on your theme gyms ability, as a whole.

Last edited:

Giratina the master

A Member looking for ROM help
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010
    So im starting something so lets see if we can live up to our themes and ranks in rank3 i think so lets TRAIN

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Well, those of us on-line now see to like the ideal. I'll check the thread again tomorrow night to see what the others might have said. In the event I do not keep the champion spot, I will Keep the listed grand prize pokes listed as the grand prize, but the champion will need to offer their own prize for themself, still, as well. Everyone will start out on an even playing field as far as where they rank starting out. If somone wants to challenge me, PM me. I will have my Technician Gym ready. It consists of Four Pokemon with Technician as their abiliy, and two wildcards that may or may not be Ubers.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    I can challenge people either tomorrow or Tuesday, just need that CAREFUL PIPLUP!! Erg >__> !!

Giratina the master

A Member looking for ROM help
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010
    subtitute you used giga impact and them i said oh god thank you for saving me but then i had half my hp and them i forgot you needed to recharge

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Me and slowpokez battle, and I won 4-0, getting the winning attack with his own Pokemon that I was using. :P

Last edited:
    Back