• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Theme League Gyms (NOW OPEN TO CHALLENGERS)

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Sorry for my absence here, everyone, I have been getting serious lag on the site, but I haven't forgotten about this. The site seems to be doing okay for now though, so I will be stepping up my activity.

@ pokelantis: Anybody can join, as long as the gym leaders are here and able to battle when you challenge them. Just PM them. It isn't there job to come looking for you, it is your job to PM them and arrange a time with them...Otherwise, challenge anybody you want (other than the Elite Members) You need to beat any eight of the first set of gyms, then battle the elites. Just stay within the gym leaders rules. You can find the gym rules in the first post of this thread.

ezekiel112

currently inactive battler
    Years
  • can i challenge anyone? my fc is in my sig PM me with ur fc if i can

Gym Theme: Pandemonium (mixed type gym battle hence the name.)
    FC: Ezekiel 1333 4322 9355
    Rules For Your Gym: No ubers or hacks (latias without souldew is accepted)..clauses consist of the following: Freeze clause,OHKO clause,Sleep clause. Challengers get to chose the level and style of competition I.E. free battle, level 50 challenge or level 100 challenge, Double or Single..please state in your post the level and style of competition you are asking for.
    Prize Offered: egg move lickitung, fake tears eevee (temporary until i figure out a better one)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ill start taking challenges from june 27th and on until september 2,

Summer break XD

*has a challenge ever taken place yet in this leaugue? XD

Back