• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Thorns Fan Club!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    YAY!! They are a great band! And listen to that song over and over again all the time 8D

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Yay! I am listening to it now!! What are some of your other favorite songs? =3

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Well, I like Boulevard of Broken Dreams now. n_n;; And various ones by They Might Be Giants, I guess....

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    As promised, Here is a MCR song!! =D

And omg! I forgot to mention! The other day I went to a restaurant...And the second I walked into it, Boulevard of Broken Dreams started playing!! O__O I thought of you =3

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    *listens to ze song* Aww, that's rather sad...Still good, though. You did, Rachel? o__o Yay, seeing pictures of wolves and hearing the song Boulevard of Broken Dreams make you think of me. =D x3

It is, Spoon? Rats, I thought it was dead. n_n Anyway...HIYA! *waves wildly* I love your new ficcy! n.n

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    That song was dedicated to the singer's grandma who recently died...The music video is really cool 8D Yep ^-^

Hiya Spoony >;3

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    I'll be posting a new chapter tomorrow, Amy-chan =D

Many things kill brain cells, 'specially head banging. Rumor has it that videogames kill brain cells, but that doesn't stop me, nooooo...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    @ Rai: I'll have to check out the music video, then. =D

@Spoon: New chapter=yay! ^o^

It doesn't stop me either, unfortunately. n_n''

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I'd post my other favorite from them, but I can't because it has a bad word >O

Here is a good song =D I loooooove this song 8D

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Spoony~Chan said:
    Nope. Off subject, I really like your avatar! Where do you get them all? o.o
    You really wanna know? Alright, I'll tell you. I saw another PC member using it, and wondered where the person got it from, and thought it was a great avatar, but didn't want to use it unless I knew where it came from, so that I could be sure it was safe for public use and that I didn't need to have permission to use it. But then I saw ANOTHER member using it for a while, so assumed it was indeed public property and adopted it as my own. Umm...yeah. o_o

That is indeed a good song, Rachel. :3

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Thank you, Rachel. I like it too... Watching it again, it occurs to me that it features your two favorite colors. I think....

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    You are welcome ^^ and Yes!! Grey and pink are my favorite <3

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Ah. They are good colors, yes... Sorry for the lack of a detailed response, but my mind is currently elsewhere....

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Thorns said:
    You really wanna know? Alright, I'll tell you. I saw another PC member using it, and wondered where the person got it from, and thought it was a great avatar, but didn't want to use it unless I knew where it came from, so that I could be sure it was safe for public use and that I didn't need to have permission to use it. But then I saw ANOTHER member using it for a while, so assumed it was indeed public property and adopted it as my own. Umm...yeah. o_o
    I did that once, but it was the other way around oo; I got an avatar and someone "stole" it. Mmm...yeah.

But, it wasn't mine. I just took it from avatar.com =D

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    It's okay, Amy =3 How are you feeling today?

Avatar.com? I didn't there was a website completely devoted to avatars O_O

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Rai said:
    It's okay, Amy =3 How are you feeling today?

Avatar.com? I didn't there was a website completely devoted to avatars O_O
    It's certainly not the best place to get avatars, though. I don't remember if it was called that, anyway...hrm.

Ello, Amy.

Back