• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Thorns Fan Club!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Oh o_____o;

Now I feel like a n00b >.O I'll read them later =3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Yeah, I guess I assumed that I'd be watching a literal movie ^^;

*edit* I have to go now ;; Bye Bye! *hugs*

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Whoo...
    Sorry for being so slow at updating the list. I've added Rai now.
    Speaking of which, I haven't seen you in a looong time, Rai. How've you been?
    Oh, and how are you, Amy? ^^

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I'm okay... *twitch* If you don't mind, I shall now retreat from all of you to play dominoes with myself in this corner. *natural withdrawal mode*

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Thorns said:
    I'm okay... *twitch* If you don't mind, I shall now retreat from all of you to play dominoes with myself in this corner. *natural withdrawal mode*
    Ooh~! *retreats with Thorns* Do you play the real dominoes game, or just stand the dominoes up in a line and knock them over? xD

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I don't know if I've ever played with dominoes in any form...that was just a spontaneous comment. o_o'

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Digital Mage said:
    I got some South African dominoes, but there wasn't enough to knock them over & have a good enough effect.. So I learnt to play the real game.
    I never learned to play the game. I just like to see how many paths I can make without the dominoes falling down wrong or something...

I'm weird like that...

I need to come up with a question for Amy. After all, this is her club...*ahem*

Amy, are your parents divorced? I know it's pretty personal, but I thought it was interesting...don't kill me.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Okay! Here is the song I told you about ^__^ I loooove this song <3 But I dunno what you'll think O___O;

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I just remembered something... When the people moving the items in our house so the carpet could be changed relocated the computer, they conveniently misplaced our speaker, so we don't have any sound until the new speaker my mom ordered comes in the mail. o.o

Oh well, thanks anyway. n_n'

*edits* Oh, I seem to have overlooked Spoon's post. Sorry, Spoon! ;; No, my parents aren't divorced...I'm fortunate in that, I suppose.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    O____O

Oh well! When you get the speakers, I guess you can listen to it then ^^

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    You seriously think so? 8D I have to agree 8D That is one of my favorite songs by them <3 And lol, I love headbanging x3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    That's true >.<

Once I headbanged for so hard and long that my neck hurt for days afterwards X3 O___O;

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I know what that's like. n_n; *listens to Thank You For The Venom over and over* I love it, seriously. =D

Back