• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Thorns Fan Club!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Heh. n_n'

I think the only reason I was so crazy about that song was because I'd been eating too many Smarties. o.o Now it just makes me sad because it makes me think of Vincent. That was one of his favorite songs. ;;

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    He said he was back, but I haven't see him ;___;

I wonder where he is...

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    He must be busy or something....

Where is that quote in your sig from?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    That's cool =3 That reminds me! I went to the doctor before...and there were a lot of wolf pictures of the wall and I thought of you =3

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Aww. That's sweet of you. =3 It makes me happy that wolf pictures reminded you of me... I'm honored that thoughts of me would be inspired by such a noble animal.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    ^^ They were really cute pictures and I just thought you'd like them =3

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    ^^ What was this doctor's name? Please tell me, so I can stalk him/her. 8) He or she must like wolves a lot. =D

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Well, it was just a random office....there are many offices in the building...so it was a random room....Sorry .___.;

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Oh yeah...I finshed Call of the Wall a while ago :3 It was a good book, but I didn't really like the ending....

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Yeah...the ending was weird.

Spoiler:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    LOL.

Spoiler:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Heh. Yeah, it was. n_n' I think I still liked the book White Fang better, though...but as it's been so long since I've read either, I'm not sure.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    My friend read White Fang and she liked it, but she said it was overly descriptive o-o

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I don't remember what the writing style was like, so...yeah. O___O

Go here. Or else a beaver will bite you. o.o Be sure to check out the Movies section. They have Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter parody things, along with some others. It's funny to me, because I am a dork. o_O'

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I'll watch them later ^___^

I saw your post in the "How Many Times Have You Changed Your Avy" thread. If you right click on your avy, go to properties and look under adress. Like mine says "https://www.pokecommunity.com/customavatars/avatar11234_70.gif" I know I have changed it 70 times because of the "_70" :3

Back