• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Thorns Fan Club!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Me neither. *listens to the song Boulevard of Broken Dreams over and over* I have become addicted to that song. o_O'

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    That is a good song :3 But personally I don't like Green Day o__o; *shot*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    That's okay. To be honest, I'm not really well-acquainted with them...I've just heard a few songs. I don't know whether I like them or not. O___O I do like that particular song, though. n_n'

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Some of their songs are good :3 But I just hate the fact everyone loves them >.O

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Yeah...sometimes things get disliked because they're overpopular, and that seems pretty understandable in some cases. I guess I can see why someone would get sick of something after seeing it everywhere. -_- Sometimes, though, it seems irrational to me when people behave that way towards something...For example, I don't know why a lot of people appear to hate Pikachu. From what I can gather, it's because everyone likes it. So everyone hates Pikachu because everyone likes Pikachu. Does that make any sense? O.O

I'm sorry...I know I'm rambling. n.n

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I love pikachu! Except for Ash's because it's so perfect D; x3

It's good for a band to become popular...but when everyone obsesses over them it gets on my nerves...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I love Pikachu, too. It's my favorite Pokemon. But when I was browsing an art website the other day, I saw several pictures drawn by bitter Pikachu haters depicting Pikachu exploding, going through a meat grinder, etcetra. It made me mad. >_> Why do they hate Pikachu? I've never seen any other pictures that cruel flaming any other Pokemon. ;;

Yeah, I know what you mean... >_>

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Yeah, I have seen pictures of Pikachu bleeding to death o.o I like pikachu because it evolves into Raichu 8D And it's cute >:3

What are some of your favorite bands? =3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    *GASP* I love those guys! 8DDDD

I love "Istanbul (Not Constantinople)" <333 It's like my favorite sing ever! <3

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    You like them too? Yay! 8D And I thought I was alone! =3

I love that song! I once danced to it with my aunt when we went folk dancing. o_o

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Nope! I love them :3 I like lots of random bands ^^

We listened to it in my History class one day o.o And I fell in love with it x3

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I love 'em too, to be honest. n_n'

I like a lot of their songs...I don't think I have a favorite! x3

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Heh. n_n'

Oh, if you were wondering, this is why I happened to be thinking of both Balto and Boulevard of Broken Dreams around the same time. o_O' Interesting combination, I know, but...okay.... n_n'

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Lol. That is a cute video :3 Strangely that song goes with Balto 0-0

Back