• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I don't mean to nitpick word choice (and the only reason I'm going to is because i think you meant what you said, lol), but moving down Garchomp may be worse is a bad idea, dontcha think?

Uhhh...Wait, now I'm confused =/

What I meant to say is I hope Garchomp comes back down, lol.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    And @wolflare what were you doing keeping Blissey in on Mamoswine lol
    I only had Gliscor left and I thought she would do better than Gliscor (I can't remember it well). X3 It was lead Mamo so I knew wouldn't be too strong like LO or CB. It actually deals around 70% so the opponent I was facing was using some bulky spread or something...

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Uhhh...Wait, now I'm confused =/

What I meant to say is I hope Garchomp comes back down, lol.

Typo lol

but still doesnt that sound suspect? (no pun intended lololol.) unleashing garchomp on ou because it MAY be worse is a bad idea, especially when, who knows, it could be better. the suspect test doesnt simulate a realistic metagame after all.

man i really need to read my posts before i post them lol

luckily it doesnt matter to me because garchomp is overhyped, and i guess toxic spikes hit it lol? even though they're mega noobish hahaha

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Can't lie, Noctowl. It is just terrible, although I like it's majestic-ness lol

D: HOW COULD YOU!? Noctowl used to be my main sweeper when I was a noob! I mean...it was ok I guess. It's not terrible considering it could survive 3 T-Punches from Electivire (which isn't saying much on behalf of Noctowl...xD).

Anyway, just to tick Anti and DA off, Cacturne. xD

EDIT: Wow...I just read the first page...I'll get on topic when I finish the rest of the pages...

EDIT after reading: mhm mhm, good input people.

I really could care less if Garchomp comes down...I honestly had no trouble with him in my life. And sounds like he'd be easier to deal with nowadays.

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    On to Pokemon that aren't horrible (sorry Ariados, that thing is so cool), Aeolus just closed the suspect thread a few minutes ago, and counting of votes has just started. I am curious to see the changes.

And yes I know I should say something about the previous subject etc etc but we're all weighed in/the discussion is getting too serious for DCC (i guess, idk man lol), and this is pretty laid back anyway so why not eh?

.Aero

Years
    How long do you think it'll take? I must know soon!

I betchu Garchomp will move down...seems like it's more in favor of that.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Wow, I'm quite excited to hear that. Now, just some predictions for me (Just listing, I have homework to do xD)

Garchomp: OU
    Latios: Uber
    Latias: OU
    Manaphy: This is iffy, but...Uber?

Sorry if I'm forgetting anything xD

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Wow, I'm quite excited to hear that. Now, just some predictions for me (Just listing, I have homework to do xD)

Garchomp: OU
    Latios: Uber
    Latias: OU
    Manaphy: This is iffy, but...Uber?

Sorry if I'm forgetting anything xD

Misses out Shaymin-Suck lol =P

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    My bad XD

Shaymin-S: UBAR!!!!!!!! Okay I'm really not sure, it isn't a very one-sided ordeal here. I'll just go with my gut and say I WANT it to be Uber, but it very well might be OU. Umm....xD

.Aero

Years
    I'd feel bad is Skymin is doomed to Uber just because of hax...I mean Jirachi isn't banned because of it...right? (Although, yes, I know their stats are different, but it's basically the only reason no one wants him OU)

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
    imo, he's uber via hax but then most pokemon should be uber right ? oh noes specs bliss crit >9999

The thing with Skymin is he can force it making him the second king of hax ( next to the ever so godly Dunsparce, inorite ? )

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I don't think people are gonna want to deal with Skymin and its forced hax, I think it'll probably stay Uber (even though it can stay checked in OU).

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Technically Shaymin-S is OU since hax / luck isn't considered common (iirc), but I guess it should be considered common for Shaymin-S since it scores such high chances. :[

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Shaymin-S, honestly, is just one of those vague lines in the sand. :(

Which is why I'm not putting any predictions on the line there. But in general, there is a way I see it: If noobs that complain so much about hax are the majority, then Shaymin-S is Uber. If people that actually think through commonplace battling and ignore that factor (Which is technically how it should be done, but it is quite hard with Shaymin-S due to Serene Grace, Air Slash, and Seed Flare) it will be OU. Time will tell I suppose.

.Aero

Years
    Just wondering, but couldn't LOMamo OHKO it with Ice Shard? (or just about any pokemon with Ice Shard for that matter)

I'm not completely sure as I don't actually know Shaymin-S's stats...so I wouldn't know how well it could take such an attack.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Just wondering, but couldn't LOMamo OHKO it with Ice Shard? (or just about any pokemon with Ice Shard for that matter)

I'm not completely sure as I don't actually know Shaymin-S's stats...so I wouldn't know how well it could take such an attack.

Yes it OHKO's

Its base stats are

100/103/75/120/75/127

HP -->Speed.

.Aero

Years
    >_> So why is everyone afraid?

This is exactly why I really think he should drop down. I highly doubt Ice Shard Mamo is the only way to take it down too...so it should be fine in OU honestly. Knowing the popular opinion though, it's more likely for him to be uber. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back