• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
    I haven't had connection to PC until my parents switched over to a different service provider so ... I wasn't able to get on when it happened D=

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
    anywhom

Spoiler:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I was about to look a little less of you until that last line lol. I thought it was a sappy story, but I guess it wasn't. ;D lol

Syaoran

most likely hates your guts
    Years
    hai gais

today i accidentally saw a pokemon ep, season 9, and it had weavile in it.. i was like OMG KAWAII WEAVILE and then pika pika used thunder-something and weavile avoided it and smashed it with.. get this... SHADOW BALL. OMFG. SHADOW FRIGGIN BALL GUYS!! ITS SP ATTACK IS AS GOOD AS SPLASHCARP, like WTF? SHADOW BALL! LOL! it smasht pika pika and also smasht AIPOM, which is a NORMAL POKE AMIRITE GAIS?! LOL! SHADOW BALL ON NORMAL POKE, WTH!!!!!! OHKO! then another bad weavile came and he was mean and cruel and stuff and it ALSO USED SHADOW BALL, LMFAO! and then they fought each other with tons of shadow balls, which is not very effective amirite gais??? anyway it was fun and brought back childhood memories but DAMN GAIS, SHADOW BALL WEAVILE, LOL!!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    hai gais

today i accidentally saw a pokemon ep, season 9, and it had weavile in it.. i was like OMG KAWAII WEAVILE and then pika pika used thunder-something and weavile avoided it and smashed it with.. get this... SHADOW BALL. OMFG. SHADOW FRIGGIN BALL GUYS!! ITS SP ATTACK IS AS GOOD AS SPLASHCARP, like WTF? SHADOW BALL! LOL! it smasht pika pika and also smasht AIPOM, which is a NORMAL POKE AMIRITE GAIS?! LOL! SHADOW BALL ON NORMAL POKE, WTH!!!!!! OHKO! then another bad weavile came and he was mean and cruel and stuff and it ALSO USED SHADOW BALL, LMFAO! and then they fought each other with tons of shadow balls, which is not very effective amirite gais??? anyway it was fun and brought back childhood memories but DAMN GAIS, SHADOW BALL WEAVILE, LOL!!

It's clearly a statement on how they wish they could use special attacks, but they just fail.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I just wonder why Team Rocket keeps going after Ash's Pikachu, there are so many other things they could be catching....

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I just wonder why Team Rocket keeps going after Ash's Pikachu, there are so many other things they could be catching....

They clearly are in possession of a Light Ball. Plus, Giovanni wants it, Team Rocket just wants it for money.

...wait, why are we discussing this in the S&M DCC?

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Dunno really....
    Anyway gamer, Team Rocket attempt to catch others too, like in yesterday's episode they tried to capture Ash's Chimchar. In the episode Dawn caught Buizel, Team Rocket tried to capture it too.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Is the server down or something? Shoddy freezes when I try to go to our server login page.

Anywho, I think Petie will have to update the server soon, when the Gamestop Jirachi comes out. There will most likely be a Dark Azelf super set with Draco Meteor on it.

Fire Wolf

Years
    Nope, its working fine for me.
    Draco Meteor Jirachi..... I won't use it, as I hate Draco Meteor.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Nope, its working fine for me.
    Draco Meteor Jirachi..... I won't use it, as I hate Draco Meteor.
    In Soviet Russia, Draco Meteor hates you!

Anyway, I'm sure someone can come up with a decent set for it, maybe a Trick Scarf/Specs set, Trick, Draco Meteor, HP Fire, Psychic/Flash Cannon/Thunderbolt.

Sorta like the Scarf Latias set, without the Pursuit weak.

Fire Wolf

Years
    Lol I asked on smogon's server for a good Draco Meteor Jirachi, someone came up with CM Draco Jirachi :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back