• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Kingdoms (a PMD RP)

Do You Like This RP?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
    *freezes Zorro using Ice Beam* "That should be good enough for him and it serves him right. He thought it would be easy." Kyle said quietly. "Now that Zorro is frozen, he can't do anything. But I shouldn't let my guard down yet. It might be an early victory but we might have to face Zorro again."

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    (SilverTheQuilava Accepted but everyone should know that the Deserters is now closed! I onyl alowed silver because that was a pretty good SU and Post. But Silver please move it to OOC thread.)
    Angel was confused by the battling. He began to turn around slowly trying to escape the battling. He grabbed Felicity's leg. It was dangerous here for her to be outside. He was a little embarrassed that Zorro called him a couple with Felicity. "We can't stay here we must go now!" Angel told Felicity. Angel dropped Felicity picked up Starry then grabbed Felicity again. He began running faster. But was slowed down by Felicity since he was really just dragging her. He ran into a tunnel. "Zorro. You don't think I remember you huh? Well I still know you. Bounty hunter's might get me one day but That's not today." Angel said with a muffled tone since he had Felicity's neck fur in his mouth trying to pick her up.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Felicity shook her head as Angel dragged her away from Zorro and then tried to pick her up by the fur on the back of her neck. "Angel you don't have to carry me.I can run and easily keep up with you." she said smiling softly "As long as I'm around no bounty hunters gonna get you. I meant it when I said he'd have to go through me"

Urist McHemlock

Years
    "Well, my work here is done, so gotta go." *uses surf to fling myself to where Angel and Felicity are* "I took care of Zorro and I froze him so he will see that we are gone but he won't know our location. Should we stay somewhere so we can take a break and eat *stomach rumbles*. We went to the Ice Kingdom. We have the other kingdoms to go to. We should blend in with the general pokemon of the other kingdoms."

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Angel turned around and picked up the Quilava by the scruff of the neck. "You okay boy?" Angel said to him carrying him with his teeth but not sinking it into his skin. He began to dash back and looked around. He was worried anything could happen now. He needed to return to the Deserters medical base near by. He forgot about it until he saw the Quilava's mental condition. He neared it and showed up as friend and neutral on the radar. The medic's came out. (Yes they are chansey's.) They quickly recovered the Quilava and ran inside the base. They began to heal him up. Angel walked in followed by the other Deserter's. Lily walked up to him. "Hi Lily!" Angel said to the Chansey. "Come in Angel. Are these new recruits?" Lily asked him. "Yes please make them feel welcomed. This is Starry. That's Felicity. That's Kyle. But I don't know the Quilava's name." Angel said. "Well it's a pleasure to meet all of you. Felicity. Princess of the Ice Kingdom. We are honored to have you in the deserters. Kyle the Kyogre. A great Pokemon that made the sea. It's an honor to see everyone with a smile on their faces!" Lily said happily.

Lilliana

Years
    Felicity nodded a small false smile on her face she had a lot on her mind a truly wasn't in a very happy mood. "Angel can I talk to you for a minute alone?" she asked worry filled her tone. I just hope I'm not to late she thought that same worry showed on her face.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    "Ummm sure Felicity." Angel said with a faint blush walking outside. "What do you need?" He said to her once they were out of the medical center and far away enough so no one could hear them. Lily looked at the others. "Are you hurt as well? If you are head into the back room. Starry you need to come with me. Your wings are a little banged up." Lily said picking up the Starly and heading towards the back room. The one treating Silver was named Star. She was a great medic and everyone loved to have her here. She tended to Silver's wounds carefully. "Okay your all good. Just rest for a couple of hours okay?" Star said to Silver.

Lilliana

Years
    Felicity blushed faintly "I need your help when I ran away I left someone behind who is in grave danger" she said worry laced her tone as she thought of her younger brother, the only one of her siblings who shared her views. "I left my younger brother when I left and I need your help to get him out of the dungeon of the castle...he was put there because he shares my views and it was to teach me a lesson... I have to save him before he gets hurt"

Urist McHemlock

Years
    *nudges some wood towards Angel and Felicity* "Even though I have no fire moves, I can light fire. But we need to give the Quilava some warmth and possibly some training so it can evolve(if it wants)."

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Angel thought for a few minutes. If he accepted his chance of capture would be incredibly high. He would get nothing in return. He thought for five more minutes when he knew there was nothing to really think about. He let out a grin. "Yes....I would Love to help you rescue your brother." Angel said. He began walking away from the medical camp. He looked at the ice kingdom castle. Their was a commotion. He saw Regice from this distance. "We should hurry. The castle is being attacked. I'll go alone if you wish. It would be much safer. Just make up something so they don't get suspicious." Angel said walking on waiting for her decision.

Lilliana

Years
    Felicity shook her head catching up with him. "I know the ins and outs of that castle even a secret entrance into the dungeon. And I know Ollie won't trust anyone but me" she said smiling "Thank you so much for this, my brother means the world to me" she said blushing as without thinking she kissed Angels cheek to thank him "S...so..sorry" she said embarrassed.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    He finally finds the two and notices the Regice as well. He looked bewildered and didn't even know where to start with the questions. He didn't have the first clue what was going on.

He then starts to run after the two, curiosity in his eyes, his speed starting to come back to him.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Angel blushed. He shook it off and began to go into a little dash. Will this be worth it. Angel thought jumping over walks and dashing in between trees. He stopped. A Pokemon gang walked up to him. No doubt they were bounty hunters. He shot them a quick glance. He made sure that Felicity wasn't nearby. That would get them more pumped up. "Well well. What do we have here?" The leader of their group, a Scyther, said to Angel. "Well if it isn't the prince of the dark kingdom. You have a lot of money on your head. Even a TM of our choice is available to." The group let out a grin. Angel smiled as he knew what was coming. He jumped on time and they all bumped heads together. He landed on top and laughed. "Thats why you don't battle someone until you have a strategy." Angel said still laughing. He tied them up and pushed them down a hill. They banged into the regice and it started attacking them. He let out another laugh before Felicity walked around the tree. "So where's that secret entrance?" He asked Felicity.

Lilliana

Years
    Felicity smiled "Follow me" she said dashing stealthily closer to the south wall of the castle right to a statue of Regice. "My father doesn't even know this is here" she whispered tapping the bottom edge of the statue three times grinning as the secret door in the wall opened up "Hurry" she said waiting for Angel to go through first.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    He finally catches up to them, having seen the Umbreon take out a group of hunters at once.

"Impressive..."

He noticed that they had not seen him approach. He gave them both a curious stare, knowing they were up to something. He had no intention of telling anyone, and this was reflected in his gentle purple eyes. It seemed his only intention was to help tham, and to find out what is going on.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Angel dashed through. "Hurry! Felicity we don't have much time! This is risky but if it means helping someone i'm all ears. Please we must finish this quickly. Star quickly chased the quilava. "Wait! You need to rest. You shouldn't be moving you could get hurt!" She stopped after catching up to him. "What do you think your doing!" She said annoyed that he didn't bother listening to her. "If you wan't to maintain your strength you need to rest. You could be jumped by any wild Pokemon out here by yourself. At least wait for Angel and Felicity to come back before you run off." She said with a serious tone.

Lilliana

Years
    Felicity nodded dashing through right before it closed. "I know just follow me...I just hope he hasn't been hurt" she said worriedly keeping to the shadows as she hurried through the dungeon which was surprisingly void of guards. Felicity stopped ear twitching "Somethings not right. I know for a fact Ollie is the only prisoner down here and there are always guards unless..." she cut herself off eyes widening "no" she whispered running faster the only times the dungeons had no guards was when her father was torturing a prisoner, and sure enough screams started being heard as she got closer to her brothers cell.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Notices his pursuer and sighs.

"Sorry... But I don't wanna rest... And look!"

He holds out his paws to show that most of the wounds had healed.

"Besides, the more of a challenge it is the stronger it can make you! Plus, they are making me very curious!"

He excitedly followed them again, making some noise so they would know I was following them. He didn't want to seem like he was spying on them or anything...

"Hey! Wait up!"

He caught up to where he was running beside them.

"I don't know what you guys are doing, but it seems fun! I can help you anyway you like. Plus, I am really confused about what's going on here..."

He continued to run with them, staring curiously.

Back