• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Kingdoms (a PMD RP)

Do You Like This RP?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    "Silver..." Luna gave a sigh of relief as he rushed into the room, but she gasped as he fell down next to her. She could barely move, but she could see her wounds all over her body. She was lucky - The Rayquaza missed her head, and the scratches missed all of her important organs.

She tried moving a little closer to Silver and nuzzled him, "Please, Silver...don't move...you'll hurt yourself..."

She didn't want him to get hurt so she cuddled him, giving him warmth, then kissed him on the cheek softly

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    Silver smiled and blushed a little.

"I-I had to move... I had to come here... I had t-to be next to you... I-I... I had to..."

He smiled, warming up as she got close to him. He looked outside.

"The Zoroar-- Um... Zorro... Is he going to come here? I'm sure he's worried about you... I know I am..."

He kissed her cheek, like she had done to him. He still blushed, and it seemed to go with his muzzle scar.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Luna blushed as he kissed her, and her blue eyes were sparkling happily again.

"Oh no...you're scar..!" Luna noticed his muzzle scar and nuzzled it with her nose softly, "Please, don't go anywhere...y-you'll hurt yourself..."

Luna rested her head on his soft fur and relaxed, "The Zoroark will come and see us, but I think he's kinda busy right now-"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver seemed to blush more when she nuzzled his scar. He smiled at her shining blue eyes. His purple eyes lit up as well. He put his paw down on hers and touched his nise to hers, blushing a lot. His wings' aura was faint but visible. They seemed to flap once out of hapiness. He smiled, and his ears perked up.

"S-somewhere... Well-hidden... There's another Zorua!!"

He seemed to get excited but a bit confused. Who is it?

(Yes, it's Celeste, but neither of them know who that is yet X3)

Aura.Lucario

Years
    "A-Another Zorua?" Luna gulped. What do you mean, Another Zorua? ...he likes another Zorua now...?So he doesn't like me...?

Luna paled by the thought. Maybe he liked another Zorua...

"...by the way...what are those wings I saw just now...?" Luna asked. She was talking about the 'dream' thing, "They were magnificent...I wonder if they're real..."

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    "I had to cut them off so father wouldn't banish me... Although it was pointles now... But they will come back... Soon..."

He saw the jealous look in her eyes and sighed.

"Luna, do you really think I would ever love anyone other than you?"

He frowned and looked sad...

She thinks I'm that kind of Pokemon...?

"B-besides... This Zorua is only a baby... Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

He continued the conversation, but there was no denying the hurt in his voice. He felt worse that she thought he would like someone else. He loved her. Didn't she trust his love? Hasn't he proven his love for Luna already??

Aura.Lucario

Years
    (hey Luna wasn't jealous xD, just amazed)

"...You're right," Luna nodded and smiled, "Sorry that I doubted you..."

The Zorua was a baby? But she didn't have any brothers or sisters...

"No, I don't think so." Luna shook her head and burried her head into Silver's soft, warm fur, cuddling him.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    (suuuuure she wasn't... lol)

Silver pushed the hurt feelings away. He didn't want to feel like that. He wanted to be happy. And with her he was...

"I wonder who it is... If it's not a brother or sister... Wait..."

He closes his eyes to sense it again.

"It's not just a baby, it's a newborn!"

He looks confused but seems to ponder the thought a bit more. Then his head pops up with an idea.

"Maybe it is your sibling!"

He said, a little excitedly.

"Does Zorro like someone...?"

He shook his head, removing the thoughts. He barely knew Zorro, in fact the only time he had seen him was when he first crashed into the water, and when the deserters were in the dark kingdom. They never talked. He started to think about other things, while he cuddled with her. Finallyhe said something,trying to hide silliness and amusement with his thoughts, trying to look serious.

"Hey, you have free time right?"

He almost lost his serious face when he asked, because the oddity of the question was amusing to him.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Angel growled as he took a berry from his pack. This berry would heal him. Lily gave it to him for occasions like these. "I'm sorry Felicity. But this is my choice and i'm not gonna let them take you. No one can stop me from doing this. Not even you. Also Is it truly fair to have that weak bird of yours do aerial attacks? I'll take you all on. If thats your choice. But be warned you will have a 50% chance of winning." Angel growled in his throat. I'm sorry Felicity... Angel thought as he charged at the dark trio. Ray looked at Fang. "Yes...I did. You want to be my apprentice....This will be hard work. A lot of hard work for you. So be warned this will be a tough training day if you accept." Ray said to the Lucario. Darkrai sensed Angel was in trouble and quickly flew to his side counting four Pokemon against one. "Typical for Pokemon like you to gang up on a Pokemon. Now you have 2 to deal with." Darkrai said even though no one could see it he was smiling.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Felicity growled deep in her throat and stood by Angel. "I'm done being the damsel in distress! I'm done being useless when it comes to battles. I'm helping and you can't stop me from doing so" she said looking at Angel still crying softly.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Blade knew it might have come to this. Unfortunately for them, he had already prepare his trio Doom Desire attack while they were retreating. He knew Angel would come, and he knew the Glaceon would join him here. Now, with one powerful set of strikes, the Deserter's leader would be defeated.

None of the Dark Trio spoke, they knew what was coming. All at once three Doom Desires came out of no where, and struck at Felicity, Darkrai and Angel.

But Blade was not satisfied. He wanted to make sure this time they were defeated. He ordered his commanders to strike. Loki attacked Felicity with Crush Claw, Damon struck a Crunch on Darkrai, and Blade went straight for Angel...and used Superpower.

Now Blade was satisfied. Not only had he launched 3 Doom Desires at them, but he was certain they felt even more pain with the trio of other attacks.

To make matters worse, Darkwing flew in from above and attacked them with Fly.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Doom Desire was gone. But Zorro was afraid that the others were too...Angel...Felicity...

Zorro roared as he jumped out of the bush, and whacked Darkwing with his Pachirisu tail, mid-air. Then he channeled all his electricity into his paws and shot a full-power thunderbolt towards Loki and Damon, pushing them away for now. He stood before Blade and growled, turning back into his original form, "I should had killed you when I had the chance. Back in the Dark Kingdom."

Zorro's hands glowed red as he prepared his focus blast. He looked at Elysia, "Take care of the others. I have a score to settle."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Blade saw another appear. He didn't expect another. He watched as Darkwing was hit, then Loki and Damon. Although Darkwing is just a scout, Damon and Loki were Commanders. They wouldn't be easily taken out. They quickly recovered. Blade simply looked at Zorro.

"Ah, another traitior. You seem to forget my Commander's strength."

Damon and Loki were surrounding Zorro from behind. Blade grinned a bit at him.

Blade growled, and Damon and Loki both attacked Zorro with a duo Take Down attack.

Blade watched in apparent silence as the three fought. He didn't seem to be doing anything, or did he?

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Crap. Zorro thought as the two commanders attacked from behind. Zorro was certain he heard a large 'crack' from his left arm, but there was nothing wrong with it for now, so he ignored it. He bit Loki with his fangs and flung Damon away, then stood up slowly, panting.

Elysia, a little help here?!

"I am ready, Master." Fang got up to his feet and knelt before the giant dragon, "I am ready for anything."

"Sibling?!" Luna's crystal eyes widened, "Well...Zorro does like someone...."Luna had a large question mark on her head when he asked her if she had time, "Time...? Yes, I guess so. Why?"Luna thought for a while. A Sibling...it was possible. Zorro...had a baby? But she placed that thought aside and looked at Silver, waiting for his answer.

(and she isn't jealous xD)

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    (I think she was, admit it!! XD)

Silver smiled, then made a false frown.

"Oh... My schedule is all filled up..."

He said in a sad voice, although he really wasn't. Then he smiled, staring at her eyes.

"I have no free time... Because I planned to spend every minute of it with you..."

He smiled, but this one was genuine. He meant what he said, however silly it sounded. He wanted to be with her forever.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Luna was flattered and she could feel herself getting hot as she blushed.

"Oh really?" Luna said, with her tail wagging, "I'll dedicate all of my free time to you then, Silver."

Luna cuddled Silver in her 'free time' and curled up, lying next to him closely, "Are you feeling better now? That wound looks painful..."

Luna looked into the sky and wondered what was happening out there. But she didn't want to know. Silver was here, and that's all she wanted to know. She turned to Silver, and their noses touched gently.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver's muzzle scar seemed to disappear behind his blushing. (Symbolic, isn't it?)

He lit up as an idea popped into his head.

"We should do tag team battles!"

He had jumped up excitedly as he said this, and his wounds see,ed to disagree.

"Aagh!"

He wailed and collapsed back down on his paws, cringing. Obviously jumping around like that was not yet in his capabilities. He was always a little wreckless, injuries or not.

"Useless paws..."

He mumbled to his injured paws. Suddenly his ears perked and he had to stop himself from almost jumping up twice.

"Zorro's in trouble!! And Felicity and Angel!! And... Someone else... I'm not sure... His aura feels like a dark ghost..."

(Yes, he is sensing Darkrai)

(I said admit it, Lucario-Boy!!)

Aura.Lucario

Years
    (Luna MAY be jealous but I'm not! xD)

"We're not doing anything until you're healed!" Luna pressed him onto the bed gently with her paw (leg? whatever), "But tag team sounds nice, Silver, I'm in."

Luna whimpered as he got hurt trying to stand up and frowned, "But right now, you gotta rest. I don't want you to get hurt out there." Luna kissed Silver on the forehead and smiled.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver groaned childishly and layed back down.

They can handle themselves,

he thought. After an hour or so he gave up on staying on the hospital bed. He wanted the freedom to move!

"uugghhh... I hate being stuck on these beds... But at least I'm with you,"

he said smiling as he rolled over onto his back. Then another idea came.

"Hey, let's go see who that other Zorua is!!"

He stood, not all excitedly like last time, and limped down from the bed, waiting for her to come down too.

"Wait..."

He closed his eyes, sensing the Zorua once more. Then all of the pieces came together.

"This Zorua is a girl... She is dark... But electric??"

His eyes popped open and he began to get excited again.

"Zorro... And ELYSIA!!!"

He hopped up and down despite his wounds or his limp, he was far too happy now to care.

"You have a baby sister!!!"

He told her giddily, before limping out of the tent towards the rabbit hole where Luna's sister was.

"Come on!"

He said to her, unable to contain his excitement.

Before he left he told Blissey,

"If anyone comes to see us tell them we went to go see Luna's new sister!!"

(Hehehe, this may stir up something, lol)

(Oh yes, and YOU ADMITTED IT!! :D)

Aura.Lucario

Years
    "Woah, woah, woah, watch your wounds!" Luna giggled as she followed the quilava through the jungle. She could still see the wound but Silver didn't seem to care about it. They treaded until they reached the fox hole...IT'S A FOX HOLE NOT A RABBIT HOLE. Luna didn't know if she wanted to see her baby sister but she followed. She'll follow Silver anywhere.

Luna smiled, as she saw Silver jumping excitedly again. When Silver's happy, she's happy.

Back