• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Kingdoms (a PMD RP)

Do You Like This RP?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    (Well escuuuuse me, princess!! lol IT WAS A TYPO, NOT INTENTIONAL

P.S. You admitted it! :3)

Silver crawled down the hole, ignoring his wounds...WOUNDS, MEANING MORE THAN ONE WOUND... lol. He felt happier knowing she was following, and as they made their way into the room, they found the baby Zorua 'sleeping' on the bed. Silver smiled and leaned into Luna, nuzzling her, and looking at the baby.

"It's your little sister..."

He whispered to her, happy still. He had the same shining smile the whole time he's been around her. It seemed she could cheer him up just by being close...

"Wonder what her name is..."

Silver said quietly...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Loki and Damon had gotten hold of Zorro.

"Treacherous bug!" Loki snapped. Damon bit him deep in his arm, using Poison Fang.

Blade looked silently. He wondered what he should do with him. His deliberation ended as he launched a Night Slash at him.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Zorro struggled as they held him, but he couldn't do anything about it. And it's normal...a 3v1...

"L-Let me go!" Zorro growled but then their leader charged towards him and slashed.

"......" Zorro's eyes widened as he slashed him, and Zorro stopped struggling and went unconsious, still hanging between Loki and Damon.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    (OOC: Sorry fell asleep at my computer. It's like after 3 am and didn't Totodile say no battles?...oh well.)

Elysia had been frozen in shock at the start of the fight but when she saw Zorro go down she snapped letting out a fierce growl and running forward aiming to hit Blade with Volt Tackle.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Celeste opened her eyes and looked. She was a little scared when she first saw them, but Luna came forward and patted her, so she relaxed.

"So...you're Zorro's daughter, eh?" Luna smiled and nuzzed the baby carefully, "What's your name?"

"Ce...le...s...te...." Celeste tried saying her name, and Luna could get the picture after her forth attempt.

"She's cute, right, Silver?" Luna turned and asked happily, her eyes beaming, "I have a sister!"

"Elysia..." Zorro could feel her next to her and opened his eyes slowly. He was weak, but he still had the power to fight back. He pushed Loki away with a shadow ball, and Damon didn't have the strength to hold him on his own. Zorro hopped onto the ground and panted for breath, with his hands on the night slash wound that was on his chest

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Name: Aquatis
    Pokemon Species: Empoleon
    Team: Water Kingdom
    Appearance: Normal Empoleon. (Search Empoleon to find a picture)
    Personality: Serious at times, Dislike to Deserters, Experienced
    History: Raised as an egg proudly designated as a Water Kingdom Pokémon and evolved up to a Empoleon. He dislikes The Dark Kingdom for their un-order and Hunting. for him... a home is hope.

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    Silver smiled at Luna, then looked at Celeste.

"I can tell, Zorro and Elysia..."

They had a baby!!

He wondered when this had happened.

"I wonder if they'd be mad that we came in here..."

He started to limp a bit worse, probably from all of the excited jumpiness he's had recently. He was forced to lay down. He constantly glanced at the entrance, a fear of two things:

One, that they'll get caught.

And Two, that it won't be Zorro or Elysia, but an intruder. The both of them were unprepared for battling...

Silver layed on his side panting a bit, not realizing how severe his injuries were until just now. It was a miracle the he was able to get up at all! He forced a few words out, hiding his pain.

"W-we... Should g-go..."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Blade watched as he squirmed free, and watched as another attacked with a volt tackle at him. He didn't have time to evade the attack, so took it straight on. The electricity filled his body, but he was the General of the Dark Kingdom, and that wouldn't be enough to take him down.

Blade looked at her, but didn't lift a finger. Instead, Loki attacked her sneakily from behind with a Crush Claw. Blade had prepared another Doom Desire attack while Zorro struggled with Damon and Loki beforehand, but he insteand went for a Night Slash on her.

"Impudent girl." He said, slashing right at her.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    (Your accepted Aquataris. And you re-worded it. I said to not attack people when their not on and can't fight back! Thats god modding and everyone has the right to self defense so don't ignore this.)

Angel got up slowly. He was knocked out for a couple of minutes. "Did you think you can kill me that easily!" Angel roared as he stood up and his wings popped out again. He looked at Blade the leader. "Y--You will pay! I will not be brought to my knees by a JERK like you." Angel growled as he charged forward charging a shadow ball while he slept he had the power to unleash one giant shadow ball. This would be the chance. He charged it and jumped into the air. "MOVE!" Angel told Zorro and Elysia as the giant shadow ball was launched down. Darkrai was watching as he disappeared through the ground and popped up behind Loki. "Lets see who's more sneaky." Darkrai then began to pop up out of no where behind on the sides and in front of Loki.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (I never worded it at all in my post that you were unconscious, dead, or hurt. I merely attack with them. Then I decided not to post for a while to let you guys respond, but you haven't been on...then Aura.Lucario kept telling me to post even though i said i was waiting for you guys...sorry though)

Loki was getting angered as Darkrai kept dissappearing and appearing. He tried to strike him, but he would be gone soon after. He couldn't fight back. He angrily struck the air.

Blade watched as the shadow ball went for him, he wouldn't be able to dodge it, so he decided to bait him into using it. With that, he reach in and grabbed at Elysia, hoping to use her to take most of the damage.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    (Attacking isn't allowing self defense. lol. Sorry if i confused you. And Darkrai could read minds and he mostly read dark types in the area. Zorro was probably thinking of Celeste is in a way he knew her name.)

Darkrai disappeared and grabbed everyone nearby before saying, "You deserved the pain your about to feel." And disappearing through the ground. He made sure to have a tigh hold on everyone since traveling through the shadows could kill someone if they weren't someone like him. He knew Zorro could survive it but he didn't know how to travel through it. Angel could to. This was a technique only special dark types had. Even though they could survive it if they weren't the ones with that special power but they wouldn't be able to escape. He popped back up near the base and happily said, "We should go. Everyone pack up. Two medics carry Celeste, Luna, and Silver. Their going to need it." Darkrai said as everyone began to pack. "I wonder if the trio will survive the attack.." Darkrai muttered to himself.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Felicity whimpered softly. She had taken the attack on her harshly and had been knocked into a bush where she was unable to be seen. She was in to much pain to make any other noise other than the soft whimper because of the gash on her back. Her ears drooped as she struggled to remain consciousness managing to whimper one last thing "An..Angel"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    The incoming shadow ball was unavoidable now. But when Blade was standing before as Zorro fought with Damon and Loki, he was actually preparing another Doom Desire attack, which happened to activate right on time and cushion the blow. The two attacks collided long enough for Blade to move out of the direct way, still getting hit by part of the attack. Blade cursed under his breath, but wasn't seriously injured. Damon and Loki got up as he saw them leave.

"Curse them!" Damon growled, stomping his paw into the ground.

Blade looked around in the sky, and smiled. Darkwing wasn't there, which means he was still tracking them. They still had their trail.

"We will rest for a bit. Then we will proceed to chase them once we have recovered our strength."

Loki looked at Blade. "But General, we will lose their trail. We should pro-.."

Blade interrupted him, "Darkwing is on their trail still. As long as he is, they won't get away. Rest, Commander Loki."

Loki grinned, "Yes sir."

Blade lay there silently resting. You haven't escaped me yet, Deserters.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Angel began to rise from his slumber and looked at Felicity. "We're alive?" Angel said with a confused tone sounding like he was asking a question. He rolled next to Felicity. "Are you okay? I think Darkrai saved us. I'm not sure but it seems like he did." Angel said as he nuzzled her and began tending to her gash. Ray began to fly away with Fang. "First you must learn to kill without hesitation. For practice will have you kill that Pokemon right there." Ray said as he pointed towards the newborn caterpie as it crawled away from its mother to search for food. "Remember Fang. Without hesitation." Ray then landed a fair distance away from the Caterpie before saying, "Go." And letting Fang drop to the floor.

Lilliana

Years
    Felicity winced slightly when Angel started to tend to her wound but after a few minutes the pain slowly went away and she sniffled realizing she once again was crying she nuzzled her face into Angel's fur. "Ye..yeah I'm fine..are you?" she whispered not moving.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    "I'm great. But if they found us that easily it won't be harder the next time. But there probably using a bird to find us. I'll have Sparky and Darkrai scout the area." Angel said as Darkrai heard and nodded and went to tell Sparky of their mission. "But I can't leave Emily right now." Sparky began to argue. "There's possibly nothing you can do. You know we need to find and injure this scout so that it doesn't get any information out. You know we have to do what's right and your an electric type highly more effective against it as well." Darkrai said putting out a good point once again. "Okay Darkrai i'll go." Sparky sad with a frown as they began to walk away leaving Emily with Tank.

Lilliana

Years
    Felicity nodded cuddling with him. "What if...someone overheard me telling everyone we were changing where we are going...w..what if this is my fault" she whispered nuzzling him eyes full of sadness and self blame.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Blade had finished eating, and saw that Loki and Damon had rested enough as well. He snarled for them to move out. The quickly did.

Although Blade was sure Darkwing was on their tracks, he didn't want to risk him getting captured while they were behind. He proceeded to move out with them. For now, they would follow the scent of Damon's nose, which, although isn't as good or precise as Darkwing's eyes, would do to get them on the right track just in case. However, he doubted anything would happen to Darkwing anyways. He was quick to escape, and he flew in a completely different layer of the sky, high above normal Murkrow's elevation, higher than almost any Pokemon's elevation. That's why he became the Dark Trio's personal scout.

The Dark Trio made last minute preparations to head out.

Back